IGNORED

Our Body is our Soul and our Soul is our Body.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1959

Perhaps it is how you write.  I may be the only one, but without scriptural references, this seems to be no more than platitudes with statements like "The mentality of bondage/curse/or labor to become, is not a partaker in the promise, the promise being something that is given (received by faith as being yours presently), and in symbolism is like the moon, shinning but having no light of it's own which in scripture speaks of the woman, as the woman in picture speaks to our soul." make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. 

You do mention the writings of Paul and James, where you could very easily give scripture.  If your statements would take hours to write when applying scripture, perhaps you could break it down to one idea at a time.

Try this.  Before you post, step away for a period of time.  Return to the post and try reading it as if you are reading it for the very first time, having no preconceived idea to what the writer is thinking.  You will discover that with no idea to what the writer is talking about, the words themselves do not help the reader understand. You see, you know what you are thinking, and it may all make sense to you because of this.  Yet, nobody can read your mind to understand what you are referring to.  This would help you get your ideas across to the readers with far more affect.

I'm not the teacher, the teacher is in you.

This is what Adam didn't know and what we neglect.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Perhaps it is how you write.  I may be the only one, but without scriptural references, this seems to be no more than platitudes with statements like "The mentality of bondage/curse/or labor to become, is not a partaker in the promise, the promise being something that is given (received by faith as being yours presently), and in symbolism is like the moon, shinning but having no light of it's own which in scripture speaks of the woman, as the woman in picture speaks to our soul." make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. 

You do mention the writings of Paul and James, where you could very easily give scripture.  If your statements would take hours to write when applying scripture, perhaps you could break it down to one idea at a time.

Try this.  Before you post, step away for a period of time.  Return to the post and try reading it as if you are reading it for the very first time, having no preconceived idea to what the writer is thinking.  You will discover that with no idea to what the writer is talking about, the words themselves do not help the reader understand. You see, you know what you are thinking, and it may all make sense to you because of this.  Yet, nobody can read your mind to understand what you are referring to.  This would help you get your ideas across to the readers with far more affect.

I am not asking you to teach me anything, just write in a manner that can be understood. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Shalom x141

I am just a simple person.  Your metaphors are to confusing to follow.  Perhaps you can provide scripture, which I do understand, and an explanation of what you are applying to scripture.

God Bless,

OneLight

I talk in the light of the whole Bible, to post the scriptures would make for a post that could take hours to relate as it can in one sentence be found, that took a moment to write. The word of God to us is this same unveiling in us, and it a treasure in each of us that can't be bought without selling all that you have. With that said ...

Consider that Sarah sees that her son is mocked by her son that is of the bondwoman that relates to her bringing forth the promise that God gave Abraham (and only God can fulfill, as a truth relating to the process that Paul called the revealing of the son in him) in us through flesh which equates to a laboring to be righteousness, or accepted. Paul says that these are the two covenants, one of bondage, one of liberty, one from below one from above, just as James said of the two wisdoms, which are not a separate truth but more acquainted with in scripture of one leaf that is one portion of the covering of the tree that we are.

The mentality of bondage/curse/or labor to become, is not a partaker in the promise, the promise being something that is given (received by faith as being yours presently), and in symbolism is like the moon, shinning but having no light of it's own which in scripture speaks of the woman, as the woman in picture speaks to our soul. It deals with perception that is as individual as every son, but also which every soul with this image of this son that must be poured out or become desolate (a cross, or thou shalt not eat) in order to enter into the kingdom that being born again affords you to see. You find this pattern everywhere in scripture, as you can see it in the progression of the two cities in the book of Revelation. They all speak to the process of this son being revealed in us.

You see, in the natural, the language of God is all around us. It is why Jesus said such things as the kingdom of God is likened to a woman, or a seed, or a tree, or a man and the journey of that man, and it's truth like a city on a hill, or a light that gives light to the whole house. It is individual first just as the kingdom is in each of us, and we are one in this kingdom.

The journey is there and back again but from the perception of having descended or born from above. We are in the process of returning to where we came from. The whole of creation speaks to this process and the bondage it is still held under as it is the manifestation (of the sons of God) of this truth which will release it from this perception of bondage.

Yes but no one is getting what you are trying to say. Please post scripture. It would be better to keep your posts a little shorter as well. From experience I know that most members don't read long posts which, excuse me for saying this, ramble on a bit. I have no doubt of your sincere intentions, but they are, as OneLight alluded to, being lost to members, and thus lack the impact I am sure you desire them to have.

I am not asking you to teach me anything, just write in a manner that can be understood. 

I know your not ... but you would have thought God would have had the Bible written in such a manner as well.

Our reasoning out of the word brings us no more closer to God then the eating of the tree of knowledge did in the beginning, it merely becomes a line upon line. This is what Paul referred to as ever learning and never coming to the knowledge of the truth, and Jesus spoke to as being the cross one must pick up to be taught of him, or to come to this knowledge of all truth.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

I know your not ... but you would have thought God would have had the Bible written in such a manner as well.

Our reasoning out of the word brings us no more closer to God then the eating of the tree of knowledge did in the beginning, it merely becomes a line upon line. This is what Paul referred to as ever learning and never coming to the knowledge of the truth, and Jesus spoke to as being the cross one must pick up to be taught of him, or to come to this knowledge of all truth.

God did have the Bible written in a manner that can be understood.

Isaiah 1:18

“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

We really want to understand what you're communicating and I'm sure you want to be understood. Can you work with us a little?

Maybe we could try with the portion of your post OneLight posted:

"The mentality of bondage/curse/or labor to become, is not a partaker in the promise, the promise being something that is given (received by faith as being yours presently), and in symbolism is like the moon, shinning but having no light of it's own which in scripture speaks of the woman, as the woman in picture speaks to our soul."

How about just explaining the bolded part?

“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

We really want to understand what you're communicating and I'm sure you want to be understood. Can you work with us a little?

"The mentality of bondage/curse/or labor to become, is not a partaker in the promise, the promise being something that is given (received by faith as being yours presently), and in symbolism is like the moon, shinning but having no light of it's own which in scripture speaks of the woman, as the woman in picture speaks to our soul."

It is part of the language of God.

We don't labor by thought (this relates to a woman and the birthing of a son, who is a picture of our soul, as an eating of the tree to become, or by thought add a cubit to your stature) to become a son (which is first seen in Abraham, that through his son (a picture of Jesus, that Abraham would receive his exceeding and great reward by and through, which extends to all mankind that God would be all in all, or all the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of God and his Christ) which takes for each of us a cross (the pouring out of our soul, or forsaking our own reasoning based on a truth outside of us) both to see and to enter into what we see through faith in the workmanship of God, that what he started he finished, and is based on the words that ended the labor of Jesus who finished his Father's work, God having counted the cost before ever building his house which is the same lesson that we must learn.

If it were plain there would be no need of one to teach us, let alone looking to others outside of the spirit of truth that proceeded from the Father (that is now in us) to teach you, and lead you into a kingdom that Jesus said was in inside of us, and the all truth that he said he would lead us into, which again, is this kingdom appointed to us, or given as it was for Jesus of his Father, which he likened the entering into as being born of water and spirit.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

We don't labor by thought (this relates to a woman and the birthing of a son, who is a picture of our soul, as an eating of the tree to become, or by thought add a cubit to your stature) to become a son (which is first seen in Abraham, that through his son (a picture of Jesus, that Abraham would receive his exceeding and great reward by and through, which extends to all mankind that God would be all in all, or all the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of God and his Christ) which takes for each of us a cross (the pouring out of our soul, or forsaking our own reasoning based on a truth outside of us) both to see and to enter into what we see through faith in the workmanship of God, that what he started he finished, and is based on the words that ended the labor of Jesus who finished his Father's work, God having counted the cost before ever building his house which is the same lesson that we must learn.

If it were plain there would be no need of one to teach us, let alone looking to others outside of the spirit of truth that proceeded from the Father (that is now in us) to teach you, and lead you into a kingdom that Jesus said was in inside of us, and the all truth that he said he would lead us into, which again, is this kingdom appointed to us, or given as it was for Jesus of his Father, which he likened the entering into as being born of water and spirit.

Please understand, until you back up your thoughts with scripture, they are just words, and I repeat, long posts, with no scriptural backing are paid scant attention, thereby losing the intent.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Your words are not His words. Gods words are very clear, for God is not the author of confusion (1 Cor 14:33). Your words do not make sense and need clarification. Confusion is not His language.

James 3:13-18

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

An example of the language of God (who speaks to us in picture form, in feasts, moons, stars, sand, mountains, cities, tree's a lamb)  ...

What is the moon a picture of ...

Gen 37:9-10 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth? 

But we don't stop here ...

Gen 1:14  And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 

In this verse the moon is further defined, or narrowed down further as being appointed for seasons (anyone who has been a christian long begin to understand these seasons, which are likened to mountains and valleys as well) ...

Psa 104:19  He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down. 

So a spiritual picture begins to emerge of what the moon speaks to us in picture form, but it does not end with this, as the scripture defines further what the moon is in relationship to the son, which speaks to the birthing of this truth, or as Paul put it, the son revealed in us as the purpose of God.

In the following verses it is likened to (part of) creation, and the creating of images out of them with the intent to worship them as God, which is purely a soul thing or defined by our own reasoning.

Deu 4:14-19  And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. 

God linked his feasts according to these seasons (among other things), but we find that the new moons (for one example) become the Jews perception of what these feasts are and the keeping of them as opposed to what God perceives them to be.

Isa 1:13-14  Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. 

Joh 5:1  After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 

The feasts that associate themselves with the full moon are the same feasts (first and last feast) one is called up to Jerusalem to keep, which brings more to the definition of the word.

Paul begins in Galatians to define Jerusalem, dividing between the two woman (and the two seeds of a woman), or mothers one is birthed of which is the perception of who we are, just like the two wisdom's that James spoke about.

I will not go any farther than this, but this is barely scratching the surface of how the word (and this word moon) defines itself as something that is gleaned from the entire Bible along with it being seen in the creation, and how these things speak and relate to the process in us along with entering into the heavenly Jerusalem (who Paul likened to the mother of us all), which is a truth that is present just as much as the veil to the most holy place was rent so that all who would enter would do so freely the price having been paid.

Just a note ... in these verses Paul said unbelievers had the word of God in their mouth (not mention in their heart/mind).

Rom 10:8-9 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 

And in this verse Caiaphas spoke the words of God not even knowing he had, not understanding the truth that was in his mouth

Joh 11:47-51 Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation. And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all, Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not. And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; 

And Peter said if any man speak, let him speak in this fashion, which He received from Jesus who reiterated that his words were not his own.

1Pe 4:11  If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God ... 

Pro 6:2  Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

The difference between being snared and not being snared is the knowledge of the words that were spoken, and where it comes from, which ties in with the moon and the defining of what this word is.

Edited by x141

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Not a subject I would choose to be dogmatic on, but I have come to understand us as having three parts... Body, Soul, and Spirit. Body being the physical aspect (obviously). The Soul I understand as the part of us that consists of our Mind, Will, and Emotions... it is our awareness of ourselves. "I am aware that I exist!"

The Spirit, on the other hand, is our awareness of God. Not an intellectual awareness for that comes from the soul, but rather an awareness that comes from deep within our being, our heart one might say. The best example I can give for this would be the experience of being in love. I can't see love. It does not have physical form like an object, although I can see the expression of love. I can't touch it, taste it, hear it, or smell it and if one chooses to deny the expression of love as being evidence for love.... I also can't prove it. But, if you have ever been in love, there is nothing that could convince you otherwise. It is just as real to you as is the existence of the person you are in love with. You could almost touch It, it is so real. This is what I mean by our awareness of God.

Before being saved, reborn as some would term it, we are spiritually dead. We may have an intellectual awareness of God, but we certainly do not have that awareness of God that comes with being reborn. Our Spirit is the part of us that is totally dependent on the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit. Without God in us our Spirit is dead. It's kind of like a light bulb... even without electricity a light bulb is still a light bulb, but it isn't doing what it was designed to do. Without God we are still a living being, but we are not complete, we are not doing what we were created to do/be.