• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

I believe the best thing we can do is be humble. Humbleness creates opportunities. It creates discipline. It creates Godly mentality, because God is humble and works in a very humble way. this is why the devil believes we can win and what naturally turns people off about God. Humbleness is spiritual, only someone truly spiritual could be humble and carry a humble persona. 

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Thank you for those good points.

I find that the Holy Spirit knows how to challenge the person we are talking to. Often so much goes on behind the scenes that we don`t see, in the other person`s heart. We can only leave them to the Lord as He works to expose their true self to them, and their need of the Saviour.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,212
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

The 12 (with Paul) if someone came around with "thou shalt" it was asked "who are you? Who knows you? How long have you walked in what you preach?" Then all would go pray for a very long time.

Now we just toss out "thou shalt" with no God to back it up meaning He said it. Oh we can post a verse but it was never "thou shalt". We can find many verses on humble "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time". Still no thou shalt. False prophets use to do this all the time. They said things God never did. So taking verses and adding before it "thou shalt". Putting word in the great I am's mouth.

Yes all this sounds wonderful but could you not just post those verses? Yeah some were taking out of context. Lets look at two  "A soft answer..." "A wise man....". Did you know the wicked the unrighteous can do this? Yeah anyone can do them and they do every day and do not GOD or Christ.

See I know the Father and I would never ever say "thou shalt". There is no teasing there is being funny there is no just being nice.. not we all know what "thou shalt" means. Like He said to me once "when God tells you to do something you do not question it you just do it". Yeah what can I as a son of God say other then smile "yes sir".  There is no thou shalt when it comes to witnessing period that is truth. The only one that can use THOU SHALT is the great I AM hello Christ. 

So many of these verses have nothing todo with Christ, Christian or witnessing and the world can follow them and does because He rains on the just and unjust. Hey don't believe a word I say and do not take offense. If Christ GOD holy Spirit is in you then you can ask Him just about "thou shalt" see what He says. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Not a suggesting not a nice thought GOD said it and you obey period. 

So if you witness.. just share what He has done in your life. No one can share anything they have never experienced. You have to live these things day in day out that does not come by some thought or just reading what He said. You must believe you just know it in side and out..its you.. you being Him as in its all Him. That is why it works in only a very very few. Not here to offend.. I know I should say nothing when it comes to my Father.. yeah He does not need me lol. I just don't like it when some put words in Gods mouth as in adding something to what is not written which is taken out of context