HolySpiritLover

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I would be grateful for your interpretations and discernment about a prophecy I've been reflecting on.  It's in an online recording called "The Divine Parallax."  It's 20 minutes long, but sprinkled throughout is a clear sense that God is warning us of a nuclear holocaust right around the corner if we don't do something about it.

<<<Removed YouTube Link Per ToS>>>

I've listened to this a couple of times with a deep spirit of discernment, and I believe I am hearing the voice of God in this prophecy.  As Jesus said, "My sheep will know my voice."  There's only one thing: the person channeling in the Spirit is using a lot of profane language.  This was a bit of a turnoff at first until I reflected on what was actually being said.

There's a lot of spiritual warfare going on here, so I wonder if that's the reason for the language.  I believe in spiritual warfare, and I also believe in the real possibility that God still uses sinners like He used the wicked Balaam Son of Peor as a bringer of prophecy in the Book of Numbers.  I also see the scripture that a "House divided against itself cannot stand," and can clearly hear Satan being ordered to vacate before God's voice can be discerned in the prophecy.

Any distortions I see are a result of language alone, and how do you translate the presence of God?  Divine imminance intact, God can use anybody.

With whatever wisdom and insight God gives you, please interpret with me what this is.  What is the meaning of this recording called "The Divine Parallax."  What is going on here?  I don't think there's Satanic deception going on while he's being pummeled, but what is this?  At the very least, we're seeing a very close and personal image of spiritual warfare.

It even goes as far as to claim that this is the approaching time of Armageddon....

A section of prophecy from the YouTube description:

"Remember this fallen state and do not repeat it. 
You have the power to nuke the world; now, go be responsible. 
I don't want nuclear payloads armed at anybody. 
If there is one nuclear payload left on this Earth, I annihilate Earth. 
This is God's direct command to the powers that be. 
I, God, will send a comet and obliterate the Earth if you do not comply.

God has the power to send a comet to obliterate the Earth in 2016. 
Now you have a choice, humanity. 
You either rot in your *profanity* and let this keep going-- 
And this is your choice. 
This is- This is ultimately humanity's choice. 
You either stew in your own destruction, or you fix this.

This is Armageddon. It's real.

Either we, the spiritual people of this world, 
take by force, down, the evil powers of this world . . ."

Note:

Please forgive that I am new here and do not know how you manage videos.  Since I do not know how to embed a video, I have not posted to the General Video section, and since this is about prophecy it seemed more approriate here.  It was previously posted to a conspiracy website... (Yes, I read conspiracy websites.  Shame on me.)

Edited by Steve_S

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Stay away from that site.  After Armageddon which is at least 7 years away or longer, Christ reigns for the next 1000 years on this same old earth.  If one segment of that so called prophecy is wrong, the whole thing is wrong.

God cannot change His Prophetic Word.  This so called comet would change His Prophetic Word.  Cannot happen

In Chriost

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Sorry but I had to laugh. That is so anti scriptural. Do not be taken in by false prophets.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, HolySpiritLover.

I would be grateful for your interpretations and discernment about a prophecy I've been reflecting on.  It's in an online recording called "The Divine Parallax."  It's 20 minutes long, but sprinkled throughout is a clear sense that God is warning us of a nuclear holocaust right around the corner if we don't do something about it.

<<<Removed YouTube Link Per ToS>>>

I've listened to this a couple of times with a deep spirit of discernment, and I believe I am hearing the voice of God in this prophecy.  As Jesus said, "My sheep will know my voice."  There's only one thing: the person channeling in the Spirit is using a lot of profane language.  This was a bit of a turnoff at first until I reflected on what was actually being said.

There's a lot of spiritual warfare going on here, so I wonder if that's the reason for the language.  I believe in spiritual warfare, and I also believe in the real possibility that God still uses sinners like He used the wicked Balaam Son of Peor as a bringer of prophecy in the Book of Numbers.  I also see the scripture that a "House divided against itself cannot stand," and can clearly hear Satan being ordered to vacate before God's voice can be discerned in the prophecy.

Any distortions I see are a result of language alone, and how do you translate the presence of God?  Divine imminance intact, God can use anybody.

With whatever wisdom and insight God gives you, please interpret with me what this is.  What is the meaning of this recording called "The Divine Parallax."  What is going on here?  I don't think there's Satanic deception going on while he's being pummeled, but what is this?  At the very least, we're seeing a very close and personal image of spiritual warfare.

It even goes as far as to claim that this is the approaching time of Armageddon....

A section of prophecy from the YouTube description:

"Remember this fallen state and do not repeat it. 
You have the power to nuke the world; now, go be responsible. 
I don't want nuclear payloads armed at anybody. 
If there is one nuclear payload left on this Earth, I annihilate Earth. 
This is God's direct command to the powers that be. 
I, God, will send a comet and obliterate the Earth if you do not comply.

God has the power to send a comet to obliterate the Earth in 2016. 
Now you have a choice, humanity. 
You either rot in your *profanity* and let this keep going-- 
And this is your choice. 
This is- This is ultimately humanity's choice. 
You either stew in your own destruction, or you fix this.

This is Armageddon. It's real.

Either we, the spiritual people of this world, 
take by force, down, the evil powers of this world . . ."

Note:

Please forgive that I am new here and do not know how you manage videos.  Since I do not know how to embed a video, I have not posted to the General Video section, and since this is about prophecy it seemed more approriate here.  It was previously posted to a conspiracy website... (Yes, I read conspiracy websites.  Shame on me.)

There's a passage of Scripture that is for the children of Isra'el, but I believe that it is applicable to all of God's children:

Isaiah 54:1-17
1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
6 For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
KJV

We might say/add "Behold, I have created the physicist and military engineer who builds the weapons of mass destruction." Don't let the conspiracy lunatics frighten you; God is FAR GREATER than anything they can dream up!

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Montana Marv.

Stay away from that site.  After Armageddon which is at least 7 years away or longer, Christ reigns for the next 1000 years on this same old earth.  If one segment of that so called prophecy is wrong, the whole thing is wrong.

God cannot change His Prophetic Word.  This so called comet would change His Prophetic Word.  Cannot happen

In Chriost

Montana Marv

Don't be too sure about the comet stuff. It may only be an asteroid or some debris from a comet's tail, but from the sixth seal through the fifth trumpet, these are all about "stars (meteors/meteorites) that fall from the sky (heaven)." Such events ARE written in the prophecies.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I automatically assume all such "prophets" on TV youtube or anything else are automatically wrong.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1964

I sense alot of Fear and Confusion am i correct

2 Timothy 1:7 God does not give us a spirit of fear and confusion

but power love and sound mind

yes we are in Spiritual warfare , and yes i have seen both good and evil in the spiritual realm

but you must Remember Greater who is in Me ( Jesus ) then he satan that is in the world

satan uses all kinds of deception to invoke fear and confusion he twists Gods word

and uses people Even decieving the very elect dear child of God

we must test the spirits and see if they are from the Lord

If they are speaking about things that are Not in GODS HOLY WORD

this is false prophecy

and you should not just walk away RUN !!

so many are being decieved by Planet Nubiru , ufos and even this parralyx thing too

Jesus said We are to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves

Just read HIS Word and if its not in HIS WORD

its a lie

this will keep you safe

and quench not the Holy Spirit

dont listen to the world just listen to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit

God bless you

i know you seem as intense as i am with prophecy

dont feel alone your not alone

God understand

God bless and Shalom :halo:

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings HolySpiritLover

Welcome to Worthy,stick close to the flock here and stay firmly planted in Gods Word,praise & glory to our Lord & am glad He has lead you here.....now let us lead you away from deception.In your first paragraph the red flags went up when you said the person"channeling"in the spirit....the Holy Spirit leads & Guides us & is not a spirit that is conjured up at our command but through prayer & a personal relationship as Christ abides in us........I suspect this person is "channeling" a spirit all right but not the Spirit of God.....do you really believe the Most Holy Spirit is going to bring Wisdom & Understanding with foul language,no!The Holy Spirit,The Counselor,The Comforter brings remembrance to you of Gods Word and will lead you into Gods Timeless Truth,

Stay in the Word,none of this lines up with Scripture.........stay clear & Seek God,He will reveal Himself to YOU,in Jesus Name

With love ,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

I automatically assume all such "prophets" on TV youtube or anything else are automatically wrong.

That seems very close minded.  There's actually plenty of great teachings on Youtube, this isn't one of them unfortunately, but it's one of the only places to find classical teachings.  Should we just leave TV and Youtube to Satan and let him do his thing?  Because he sure is doing his thing on both!

Sure there's false teachings and wild fanciful ideas on both.  That's why God gave us the scriptures and Holy Spirit to test all things.  Just like this video obviously does not jive with scripture.  Just don't think God isn't using both to lead people to Christ because that surely isn't true.  People come to the Lord in so many different ways we shouldn't condemn everything we don't understand or agree with.  As long as it is backed up by scripture not taken out of context.

You already know all this as an advanced Christian I'm sure.  There's just an entire internet out there going to Hell in a handbasket and we shouldn't just roll over and let Satan have his way.  We might be the only light some of these people ever see and shouldn't isolate ourselves in some cocoon waiting for the Lord.

Holyspiritlover- this teaching is obviously way out of bounds with scripture but there are great teachings on Bible prophecy out there.  I'd watchout on the conspiracy theory stuff because that is generally very far from scriptural prophecy.  Chuck Missler has many great teachings on the subject on Youtube and through his website khouse- both easily Googled.