• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

SS,

If it is alright for a man to marry a man, and a man to marry five men, then is it not also alright for a man to marry a horse or a dog?

Where do we draw the line here?

If marriage can't be defined to just one man and one woman, then there is no reason to define marriage at all.

Grant marriage benefits to men and woman who choose to marry animals as well.

Why not marry your house or car?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for echoing what I was thinking. Really the absurdity is becomming obvious isn't it, or perhaps that is what SS was hoping to achieve? Is there a BINGO waiting? No more tapping of the foot?

Faith

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/24/1965

Slope,

No black man ever chose to be black. Sinners choose everyday to sin. It is not even an issue of civil rights. :D

Sinners get married everyday.  :) 

So your all for men marrying their sisters?

Nope, I think it's wrong simply because their offspring could have genetic defects that I, as a tax payer, will help take care of. If a guy wants to marry his sister and they don't ever have children then it never effects me or society one bit.

I guess your solution to the genetic problems would be abortion?

I don't advocate abortion as a means of birth control or correcting genetic problems. Do you?

Listen my friend you are outside of the Word of God, you are defining yourself by it even though you don't believe.

I don't understand how this relates to the topic

Will it matter if we allow Homosexual marriage?

Ask the Netherlands where they have been doing it for 10 years now. The impact upon the youth of that Nation is incredible. Now as they struggle and trip over the Rock. They are being overrun by muslims who desire to tear apart their orderly society. As they tremble at the Cup they are going mad and insane euthanising their newborns and the aged of their society. As the depravity sinks in more and more and they are turned over to their own desires.

Maybe we should bomb them. That makes about as much sense as what you just said and apparently would make you happy.

I'm sure not signing on to that for my Beloved Nation under God.

Funny how the first settlers came to this country to be free of religious persecution and how the religious think the country only belongs to them.

It is hard enough to teach kids about God and His Love while we kick Him out of the schools and the abortion mills kill an entire generation.

It's hard enough to teach our children to be humanitarians when they are constantly unindated with bigotry, prejudice and hypocracy.

Look at the depravity these kids are consumed by after only a few decades of this nonsense.

Umm... homosexuality has been around a bit longer than a few decades and yet we seemed to have built a great nation, interesting.  :)

No thanks, As for me and my House we will serve God. It is very clear from the last Election here that the people of this great Nation have not yet slipped into total depravity. It is all dependant on whether we believe or not. This Nation is worth fighting for. My children are worth fighting for.

Good for you and your house, enjoy.

The rest of that nonsense is little more than political  :D

So heres mine - It is clear from the last election that people can be lied to and get away with murder and all you have to do is insinuate that it's Gods will and the sheep will follow.

If that is offensive? I'm sorry, talk to God about it. You are at odds with His very Word. If I am translated tomorrow? You will still have to deal with Him.

Is what offensive, that you and your house will serve God? Not to me, have fun!

or did you mean is our current administrations actions offensive to me? Yeah, and I voted for Bush the first time, but this isn't the OP.

His Word never ends. Best to get an advocate. :emot-sleepyhead:

Thanks for throwing that in.

Here is sanity my friend.

The Lord Jesus Christ who is God in the flesh came down from heaven. By the power of the Holy Spirit He was born of a virgin. Born from above and not by the will of man. He was God incarnate. He preached repentance of sins and forgiveness of the condemnation you are already under. He was persecuted, Tried, Suffered and was Crucified. He died and took every blow the enemy had. He took on the wrath of God that you deserved and took your sin and nailed it to the Cross. He was buried and on the third day rose agiain in fulfillment of the Scriptures. Making an open show of the enmey of your soul.  Proving that the Word of God does not fail. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to Judge the living and the dead and His Kingdom will have no end.

The Word of God is True, I believe it has the power of life.

This discussion has been about death.

Behold He is risen. :emot-blahblah:

Peace,

Dave

Thanks for the sermon.  :emot-sleepyhead:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Still waiting

-SS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/20/1959

Dear Dr. Luke,

This is just my opinion.  You don't have to accept it if you dislike it.  DISCLAIMER:  I am not a christian.

No black man ever chose to be black. Sinners choose everyday to sin. It is not even an issue of civil rights.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

UF,

Bless you friend.

Dear Dr. Luke,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

No black man ever chose to be black. Sinners choose everyday to sin. It is not even an issue of civil rights. 

I hope you are not implying that homosexuals choose to be homosexuals. If you are, I must vehemently disagree with you. Do you think one would choose a homosexual lifestyle, one that is so openly discriminated against? I think not.

Science has recently published several articles that point to a probable genetic difference between hetero and homosexuals.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

Yes that is exactly what I am implying. I choose to lay with my wife. I however did not choose to be caucasian. :taped:

My children choose to disobey they however did not choose to be half Asian and half Caucasian. :shocked:

There is no study that definatively states that Homosexuality is genetic.

Listen friend it is sin plain and simple as much as someone who is an adulterer. :)

I am too dumb to have an opinion on this so I defer to the Word of God. You see God has said that any unrepentant sinner will be turned over to his depraved mind unless he should turn and seek God and repent.

Ro

Thank you for the kind responce SS. Let me go ahead and respond to what you have.

1) It's probably about time the government stopped sticking their noses into the private lives and bedrooms of the American People. After all, if you want to marry your sister or if the guy down the street wants to have 5 wives is it REALLY any of my business or your local cops business, et al.

Well it seems like a good arguement up front...unfortunately we can see the problem within it. For one, let's take the instance of polygamy. While we would think it is none of our business to interfere with such an action, and while the original law was made as an anti-mormon law, in today's world it would not work. For one, claiming taxes and dependants. If I remember right you can only add up to 9 dependants. In a family that has just four people living under the same roof, they would already be pushing it. It would be pushing them into poverty. The one constant fact in any society is that the more people that are in proverty the worse off that society is. The more poverty the less money that goes into the economy. Thus it would ruin our economy.

OK, all you people with more than 1 child (3 people in the household) are ruining this country because you're probably on your way to poverty. STOP HAVING CHILDREN!!! :D

Tell all the people building big beautiful churches and driving up in expensive cars and nice jewelry for their sermons to give that excess to the poor... like Jesus teaches. :emot-sleepyhead:

As for homosexual marriages, I will try to find the statistics, there are two types of homosexual relationships. The ones that are extremely open and thus invite in many diseases, or the solid ones. Unfortunately a small, small, small minority are solid. This is why if we look at homosexuals who are sexualy active and compare them to sexually active heterosexuals the disease rate is disproportionately higher. Thus, what occurs in the bedroom is vitally important as to what occurs in the public. The spread of disease effects our society. Likewise, let us assume that homosexuals are allowed to marry. Now we have a bunch of people where a dispaportionist ammount of disease ravishes them. This would cause insurance rates for married couples to shoot up incredibly.

That's quite some opinion you have there. Noticeably lacking in anything other than opinion. I especially liked that last part about insurance, do you know people who believe it when you tell them this stuff?

Science doesn't need to prove anything about homosexuality in order to give human beings civil rights.

Hi Slippery, 

The problem is that regardless of how religion views homosexuality the state (our government) should not deny them the same rights everyone else has. God can deny them access to heaven if he wants.
I guess the question that needs to be asked is: "Why are the christians so concerned about "gay marriage?" I would like to propose several reasons.

1. "Gay marriage" legitimizes the homosexual lifestyle. One, I said ONE of the major contributing factors in the demise of every civilization is the acceptance of homosexual behavior as a legitimate sector of society. The bible even tells us this is so.

Rom. 1:24

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Slope,

Still waiting

-SS

Nothing we offer will be acceptable to you.

Even if God Hismself manifested and explained it you?

Let me show you something?

God manifested Himself to the Israelites as they wnadered in the desert. He gave them proof.

Ex

SS,

If it is alright for a man to marry a man, and a man to marry five men, then is it not also alright for a man to marry a horse or a dog?

Where do we draw the line here?

If marriage can't be defined to just one man and one woman, then there is no reason to define marriage at all.

Grant marriage benefits to men and woman who choose to marry animals as well.

Why not marry your house or car?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know DM, this premise is so absurd that I'll play along. All we have to do is ask the horse, dog, house or car if they consent to the marriage. If they answer then I would say, yes, it's ok. :)

Still laughing

-SS

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Dear Dr. Luke,

This is just my opinion.  You don't have to accept it if you dislike it.  DISCLAIMER:  I am not a christian.

What would happen if the gay man marries a horse stud & gives the horse aids?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:)

I give up, give me the punchline...

Still Laughing

-SS