how do you save a demon possessed person (in this highly uncommon scen

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This is for the spiritually mature prayer warrior, educated in scripture, and experienced in dealing with demons!!! This woman I've been acquainted with (close to a year now) is currently possessed. It took some time but with the help of God's power I've been been able to bring her to the understanding that she is in fact possessed and the only way to be set free from this demon is through salvation (acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. my problem is, my current daily life doesn't allow me to to take all the steps i need to intercede for her at the level i need to to break her lose from that demonic hold and to cast out that demon(s) and bring to the point of salvation. I will be completely transparent here about myself! I have slacked spiritually, and i know it's affecting me in this situation. This person understand the situation to the degree that she helps me help her my listening to what i tell her to do. I have told her to stay away from having sex (because it is a sexual demon) of any kind, and she does so as best as she can. She understands that it feeds off of it (the sinful act), she can only hold off but for so long before it forces her against her will to do it when the opportunity comes. I know God has a purpose for me in her life and her in mine. She nicknamed me Emiliano (which in it's root meaning, means RIVAL!!) She tells me that the demon hates me (a hate so deep that can't be comprehended by a natural mind) and wants me to stay away from her. She says it desires my fall. I am the only one of all them that has crossed her path (and the demon) that has said NO to having sex. I know these things and more not just because she has told me, but because i have spoken to this demon myself! More than once. I can only speak to her about the situation of the demon for a limited amount of time before she becomes sick and weak physically because of the spiritual draining that manifests in the body. I need help. I am in this battle and can't walk out of it. I need a break through and i need people to pray for me and with me in power. I need to hear from God on what to do. I know there's a plan and a purpose... i need a circle of people help me stand strong i battled once with this demon and silenced it to be able to speak to her in the beginning. But it's fighting to grow stronger and so need to myself. I need spiritual direction can anyone help me on this???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I moved this here from the Seekers Lounge, so when you see that the member has one post, don't be alarmed.  I know there are some that have dealt with similar issues in the past, and may take the time to help with this request.

My advice is to fast and pray BEFORE you go any further, according to Isaiah 58.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

It is through exposing the person to the truth of the Word of God and the Name of Jesus Christ.

Welcome to the Worthy messageboard. :mgcheerful:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I need help. I am in this battle and can't walk out of it. I need a break through and i need people to pray for me and with me in power. I need to hear from God on what to do. I know there's a plan and a purpose... i need a circle of people help me stand strong i battled once with this demon and silenced it to be able to speak to her in the beginning. But it's fighting to grow stronger and so need to myself. I need spiritual direction can anyone help me on this??? 

1.  EVERY demon desires the fall of EVERY Christian

2.  Every demon is a liar 

3.  You and or anyone else, should not listen to demons...if you actually are

4.  You can never outwit one...they love to play games

5.   A man should never minister to a woman by himself and vice versa.  There is no exception to that.  Ever.  That goes for EVERY scenario; never mind the particular one you say you are dealing with

6.  I believe you are being manipulated if, in the present state you say you are in, you think you are making headway 

7.  My first questions would be how did all of this evolve, but I'm not asking you.  I don't really need to know.

8.  There are different ways to approach such a situation, but having found yourself alone in this one?  My best and tested advice would be, do not continue alone and by the way, how are you sleeping at night?

Any strange dreams yet?

9. Remember what Jesus said about casting out a demon and the demon leaves and then comes back with seven more, worse than itself and moves back into the 'home' it was cast out of WITH

the seven more demons

When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”  Matt.12

Is there any point to casting a demon out of an unsaved person and possibly leaving them more vulnerable then they were in the first place?

Matt. 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.”

All authority has not been passed on to us.  We need to be under his authority to have any.

If you have slackened (as you state) in your walk with God, then you do not have the ability to deal with this situation.  It would be like sending a soldier into battle with a bad head wound

and a gun that misfires and has a bad site.  You are a soldier, you do have weapons, but your armor is rusty and your spiritual 'sight' is off.

I don't want to be dramatic, but demons are insidious and we are no match for them.  Only the blood of Christ can redeem us from the hand of the devil and only the Holy Spirit can

aid in the deliverance of a human being who is in the grasp of demonic spirits.

Lots more could be said, but you are correct in believing that you need discerning and mature Christians to help you deal with what you have gotten yourself involved in.

You may have come to the place where you don't know what to do and that is why you have posted your questions here.  Think, for one year you may have believed you could help her.

For one year, you have got deeper into a situation that has not resolved and this woman is not saved.  Do you really want to go forward or is it time to find, through prayer, people

who can give you advice and possibly help this woman if she can receive it?

I am in this battle and can't walk out of it

Why?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Dear WarriorLegend,

In the Name of Jesus I am totally in like mind and judgment with sevenseas.....I believe this demon is playing you like a fiddle(no disrespect intended)and has convinced you in giving IT more credit than it is due......they are liars,and you are unequipped  to take this on alone and as a matter of fact,is anyone?After all we are talking about a non-believer,are we not?

I have nothing further to add to what sevenseas,bopeep and OneLight have advised to you and I can only say...this is not your battle,pray for her salvation of course-from a distance........if she desires then perhaps you can seek a good church for her to go to

Praise the Lord,you have received the confirmation you desired....from 3 witnesses

God bless you & Welcome to Worthy,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

This is for the spiritually mature prayer warrior, educated in scripture, and experienced in dealing with demons!!! This woman I've been acquainted with (close to a year now) is currently possessed. It took some time but with the help of God's power I've been been able to bring her to the understanding that she is in fact possessed and the only way to be set free from this demon is through salvation (acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. my problem is, my current daily life doesn't allow me to to take all the steps i need to intercede for her at the level i need to to break her lose from that demonic hold and to cast out that demon(s) and bring to the point of salvation. I will be completely transparent here about myself! I have slacked spiritually, and i know it's affecting me in this situation. This person understand the situation to the degree that she helps me help her my listening to what i tell her to do. I have told her to stay away from having sex (because it is a sexual demon) of any kind, and she does so as best as she can. She understands that it feeds off of it (the sinful act), she can only hold off but for so long before it forces her against her will to do it when the opportunity comes. I know God has a purpose for me in her life and her in mine. She nicknamed me Emiliano (which in it's root meaning, means RIVAL!!) She tells me that the demon hates me (a hate so deep that can't be comprehended by a natural mind) and wants me to stay away from her. She says it desires my fall. I am the only one of all them that has crossed her path (and the demon) that has said NO to having sex. I know these things and more not just because she has told me, but because i have spoken to this demon myself! More than once. I can only speak to her about the situation of the demon for a limited amount of time before she becomes sick and weak physically because of the spiritual draining that manifests in the body. I need help. I am in this battle and can't walk out of it. I need a break through and i need people to pray for me and with me in power. I need to hear from God on what to do. I know there's a plan and a purpose... i need a circle of people help me stand strong i battled once with this demon and silenced it to be able to speak to her in the beginning. But it's fighting to grow stronger and so need to myself. I need spiritual direction can anyone help me on this???

if you are not firmly planted in the word and spirit and have the Spirit guiding you, you have no business dealing with a  possessed person.

it shouldn't be done long distance.  Find someone who lives around you that has experience and then go with them and learn.  If you don't have the time to fast and pray for this person you shouldn't have picked a fight, and a fight is what you have.

Are you sure the lady wants free?

Are you really sure she's not just suffering from a shattered personality and is suffering from two or more personalities....  you'd have to know a lot about her background to know that. and if that is the case an exorcism would be very dangerous for the lady. It would be similar to asking her to kill one of her selves.

Yeah that's true other one....good that you brought that up.  People should actually rule out physical probs before they cry 'demon'...and I'm not making light of the post;

it's not territory for those not experienced...you could end up really hurting someone or the person trying to help could come under demonic affliction if they are not walking

in the light.

In any case, this is not something for one person and definately not a male/female counselling opportunity either.

Thank you all for your advice. I'm well aware of where i stand spiritually, and where i need to be spiritually. I have fallen off the edge, but have not fallen down. I am working to bring myself up off the edge with the help of God. I am educated well in scripture. I do discern what is going on in the spirit i. The situation, around me, and around her. she use to deal with witchcraft, and her mother was cursed because of her beauty by another woman. She knows the bible, she learns from her father about it who he himself studies the word and know the scriptures very well. She herself is aware that she is possessed because she has experienced it being awake within herself and the demon speaking and her being helpless to stop it from controlling. I know that the next level to ending this will come by fasting with prayer. That why i seek help from those that can handle such a level in spiritual warfare. I did not pick a fight with a demon. The fight was brought to me. Because she got to know me, stirred up the demon because i pose a threat to it when i speak of God to her and bring enlightenment to her. I am 100% sure this is a demon and not a natural issue. I can discern spirits.

I can discern spirits.

Ok then.

Sevenseas, would you like me to explain what i mean by that?