StillLearning04

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Since this is a relationship, would it be possible for you to lead the other person to the Lord? Perhaps tell the other person that you have asked God to forgive you and you want the person to also forgive you. Then ask them if they also would like God's forgiveness.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/06/1954

Breaking negative strongholds can be done in most situations with the blood of Jesus, the name of Jesus and the cross of Jesus. That may sound simplistic, but Jesus paid the price once and for all with his sacrifice on the cross. The problem is applying those three solutions mentioned in the first sentence into the deepest recesses of our beings. Most of the time we need the grace of God in addition to those three to do a complete inner work in us or in someone we know.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I don't know the details of your situation but I have been in unhealthy relationships myself. I actually went from one to another and what I have learned is you are much better to get out of the situation as soon as you can. Things tend to get worse, not better - Unless the Holy Spirit is at work in both of you. Also, remember God says not to be unequally yoked. May God bless you and give you clear direction in your situation. I am praying for you.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;  2 Corinthians 10:3-5

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/14/1992

Thank you all for your help with prayers and advice. I've been working on some things with inside myself. I think I'm getting somewhere, it's hard but with the grace of God and your kindness in prayers I know things will work out for the good. Thank you all. God Bless