Sign in to follow this  
MissPlaced_56

Dessert......

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now....

Best ever Cobbler Recipe

1 Stick of butter

11/2 Cup's of self rising flour

11/2 Cup's of Sugar

11/2 cup's of Milk

1 Bag of thawed frozen berries( of your preference)

Pre Heat oven to 350

now in a small sauce pan, or the microwave, melt the stick of butter.

then pour the butter into a round cake pan,Mix together, the flour, sugar and milk, beat until just combined, then pour on top of the melted butter,then scatter the berries of your choice on top of this, place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.

* you can use canned peaches in this recipe, but if you do decrease the sugar to 1 cup

* If you want a richer cobbler, used 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup half-n- half or 1/2 cup heavy cream.

Sounds really good :mgcheerful:

bopeep it is really good..LOL

Thanks misplaced, Im always looking for great recipes, I might have to try this one this weekend. I have everything to make this but the berries, I got to put them on next weeks shopping list, and tell you how this went.

Some of my most favorite recipes come from someone on a forum posting one lol. I have a favorite a friend of mine on another forum posted that is just so plain addicting I wish I never saw. You might like that one yourself I'll look for it and post it this evening because that one is a real keeper (unique) too,

Thanks for that, God bless you!

AFlameOfFire,

You are so welcome sista!!

I can't wait to see what recipe you post!!

GBU Sista!

~~~Miss~~~

This is a really yummy dessert recipe.I have tried them.

Caramel Oatmeal Chewy Bars

11/3 cups Quaker oats

11/2 cups flour

3/4 cups brown sugar

1/2 tsp. baking soda

1/4 tsp.salt

3/4 cup melted butter

49 caramels(about 14 oz.)

1/4 cup water

1 cup chopped nuts

16 oz. of white/choc.chips

Oven temp 350 degrees

Grease 13x 9 in.pan.Combine oats,flour,sugar,baking soda,salt and butter.Reserve 1 cup of mixture.Press remaining mixture in bottom of pan.Bake for 10 mins.Remove from oven.Combine caramels,water in sauce pan until melted.Sprinkle with nuts and white/choc.chips over cooked crust.Pour melted caramels over the nuts and chips.Sprinkle with remaining cup of mixture that was set aside.Bake for 15 minutes.ENJOY :mgcheerful:

Sign in to follow this