Sign in to follow this  
Ovedya

Off-Color Jokes

Are we allowed to post jokes that make fun of Islam?

Are we allowed to post jokes that make fun of Islam?

Why would you want to make fun of Islam?

I heard a joke today I thought people might appreciate, but it's not exactly PC. I'll take this as a no, shall I?

I heard a joke today I thought people might appreciate, but it's not exactly PC. I'll take this as a no, shall I?

Yes. :33:

The others are good, though.

I, frankly, don't see a problem with blonde jokes....

Guest Ponhele
Thank you so much, GMan....I hope people will really hear this message with their hearts.

I know we all just wanna have a little fun...understandable. In some cases, we know it's "okay"...but it's important to be sensitive to people.

I AM blonde and it used to hurt me deeply when people would tell blonde jokes because I grew up in a home where my parents used to tell me I'd never amount to anything.

I believed them. Still, I went out and proved them wrong and graduated with a Bachelors in Business and Master's in Education ...both with top honors.

Some people like to mock people who are overweight or too thin, thinking it's funny.....never considering whether the person has a severe thyroid condition making them too thin or heavy. People just stereotype everyone who's too thin as being "anorexic" or too thick as "eating too much".

They don't know your medical conditions, do they?

I agree with you, GMAN...and glad to hear somebody speak up for all the people who are living in quiet desperation and shame.

You know im naturally slim and that comes from my father you are right people should really consider that one is the way they are for a certain reason not that htey could wake up and walw they are whaat the world wants them to be and besides what is true beauty one should realise that the flesh one has is just a souls container and an earthly thing ashes to ashes and you know each is unique i used to be hurt felt like i deserved no life but guess WHAT? JESUS CHRIST LOVES ME JUST THE WAY I AM AND EVEN BETTER HE DOESNT POINT OUT JUST THE NEGATIVITY HE GIVES SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS MATTER OF FACT HE IS THE ANSWER.

Thank you so much, GMan....I hope people will really hear this message with their hearts.

I know we all just wanna have a little fun...understandable. In some cases, we know it's "okay"...but it's important to be sensitive to people.

I AM blonde and it used to hurt me deeply when people would tell blonde jokes because I grew up in a home where my parents used to tell me I'd never amount to anything.

I believed them. Still, I went out and proved them wrong and graduated with a Bachelors in Business and Master's in Education ...both with top honors.

Some people like to mock people who are overweight or too thin, thinking it's funny.....never considering whether the person has a severe thyroid condition making them too thin or heavy. People just stereotype everyone who's too thin as being "anorexic" or too thick as "eating too much".

They don't know your medical conditions, do they?

I agree with you, GMAN...and glad to hear somebody speak up for all the people who are living in quiet desperation and shame.

Catsmeow In my opinion if a person makes fun of somebody who is obese wears glasses etc, he or she is making fun of a person they know & love who wears glasses or is obese etc.

Angelmiss

Guest Cobra

I wear glasses and am slightly overweight I always crack jokes about both like I need new glasses these ones don't work anymore. I won't fit my wide load in that area.My trade is as a plumber gasfitter

we need top squeeze into small areas a lot. The people who get offend usually don't wear glasses or are overweight.

Sign in to follow this