IGNORED

Mid-tribulation rapture: why i believe so.

kingdomwitness

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Thanks Donibm. I get what you are saying but I totally view this from a different perspective. During the time of Antiochus Epiphanes IV, God allowed both righteous and wicked to suffer but He had a great plan in mind and he manifested that plan through Judas Maccabees. This took place in the Maccabean period. You should know the story. And considering the part of deliverance, God still delivered Israel from the famine by sending rain after the Elijah vs Prophet of Baal incidence at Mount Carmel. The events that took place during the Maccabean period is typical of the future tribulation.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Thanks Donibm. I get what you are saying but I totally view this from a different perspective. During the time of Antiochus Epiphanes IV, God allowed both righteous and wicked to suffer but He had a great plan in mind and he manifested that plan through Judas Maccabees. This took place in the Maccabean period. You should know the story. And considering the part of deliverance, God still delivered Israel from the famine by sending rain after the Elijah vs Prophet of Baal incidence at Mount Carmel. The events that took place during the Maccabean period is typical of the future tribulation.W

Where were the children of Israel during the ten plagues ?

Why are some of the ten  plagues repeated in revelation ?

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Kingdom,

Well, I'm not trying to force you to see it as we do.  So, I won't keep pressing.  Instead, I'll leave you to decide whose report you will believe.

Will you stand with Abraham, who PLEASED God through His faith, knowing and proclaiming that God will NOT destroy the righteous along with the wicked.

... or will you stand with your own understanding of what you think to be God destroying the righteous and the wicked?

I will stand where is it SAFE.  lol

It is SAFE to see that Israel was sparred because she was on one side and Egypt is on the other, but in 2014, it is not so.  We are intermingled.

It is SAFE to trust in the Blessed Hope

It is SAFE to see that the One who restrains (Holy Spirit) must be REMOVED before the antichrist comes, and how can the HS be removed when He has come for the SAINTS?  Will He abandon the Bride of Christ?  Never.

It is SAFE to see the Scripture that says Israel did not enter, not because of SIN, but because of ... UNBELIEF!!

It is SAFE to stand with Noah, who was "raptured" from harms way.

It is SAFE to stand with Lot, who was not only encouraged, but dragged out of harms way.

It is SAFE to stand with Enoch, the SEVENTH FROM ADAM (7 = 7000th year period of Creation, which is the Rapture?)

It is SAFE to stand on Revelation that clearly shows an uncountable number in Heaven while Tribulation is going on in the earth.

It is SAFE to stand on Jesus' words of praying to be counted worthy to escape (not "endure") that time.

It is SAFE to stand with Abraham, our father of faith, who pleased God in his belief, that God will not destroy the wicked with the righteous - see Genesis 18:25

"That is NOT in Your nature to do such a thing!  Since when have You been the sort to slay the righteous with the wicked!?  Since when have You treated the righteous as if they were on par with the wicked!?  When did that become part of Your Character!?  You are the Judge over all the earth!  Shouldn't You judge and behave in a proper maner!?"

Oops.  Abraham spoke sharply didn't he?  He sure did.  He probably slapped his hands over his mouth in astonishment as soon as he finished speaking the words.  Like "O crap!  Did I just say that ... TO GOD!?"  And you can see in the following Scriptures, Abraham is increasingly afraid to speak to God, not that God showed any agitation, but that Abraham must have realized that he spoke to God in a condescending tone. 

I personally believe that Abraham could have talked God down to ONE ... and God would have sparred the city for the sake of that one. 

How do I know?  Well ... Lot was dragged out ... wasn't he?  Course he was.  And that was less than 10.  So, God did exactly what Abraham was trying to bargain for (spare Lot) and He said "for the sake of TEN I will spare the city"  God never told Abraham that He would spare Lot.  He did that automatically.

He WILL deliver His people.

And, there is no odd between you and I in this anyway.  Mid-Tribe also believes in the ESCAPE.  The Deliverance.

Thanks Donibm. You are a great guy. I understand it now brother! I stand on the part of being SAFE. Though am Mid-Trib, I believe in a deliverance. The tribulation is in 7 year part. 3 and half years of peace and 3 and half years of war and trials. The Saints will undergo the first half of peace but wouldn't be around before the 2nd half of troubles, trials and wars. Thanks brother, you just made me understand the concept. :angel:

Thanks Donibm. You are a great guy. I understand it now brother! I stand on the part of being SAFE. Though am Mid-Trib, I believe in a deliverance. The tribulation is in 7 year part. 3 and half years of peace and 3 and half years of war and trials. The Saints will undergo the first half of peace but wouldn't be around before the 2nd half of troubles, trials and wars. Thanks brother, you just made me understand the concept. :angel:

Well, pray about it. 

I'm not a new convert.  Not unlearned in Biblical things either.  And I am careful to not speak things that are AGAINST the Word of God or His character.  I'm very careful with His Word - I try to be - because he has esteemed His Word ABOVE all His names (so said king David).  Gods Word is important to Him ... so be careful with it.

Yes, mid-trib do believe in the deliverance.  Just look at all the examples i provided, and know that there are more.  The Book of Job, for example, says the same thing that Abraham said - "FAR BE IT FROM YOU TO DESTROY THE RIGHTEOUS WITH THE WICKED".  So, even before Abraham was born Job knew the nature of God and couldn't believe that God would destroy the righteous with the wicked.

However, there is one thing I want you to think about.  Honestly think about it.  And it is this...

If the mid-trib rapture were true, wouldn't you KNOW when it was going to happen?  Wouldn't you be able to simple prepare 3 1/2 years after the antichrist comes on the scene?

In other words, I KNEW that World Cup was going to happen this year.  I KNEW 4 years ago.  I could have easily made plans to be in Brazil.  So, if the antichrist were to come on the scene today, wouldn't it be easy to plan out 3 1/2 years from now to be super righteous just to catch the first train smoking to Zion?  Do you see where I'm going with this?

Now, ask yourself, how is this an UNKNOWN event?  How is this a SURPRISE?  How is this a THIEF IN THE NIGHT?

Surely you can plan a vacation 3 1/2 years from now.  Even people who turn 47 this year know that they would be 50 in THREE years time.  So, if the antichrist were to come, you would KNOW when the Rapture would occur BECAUSE you can simply count forward 3 1/2 years ... right?  Now ask yourself if that lines up with the Word of God which says NO MAN KNOWS.

.... I hope the Spirit speaks Truth to you in this.

You are right to know that God will deliver His own.  That is very good.  Now, you have to see the next step.  Again, pray over it.  I did.  Took me years to understand it fully.  But I understand now.  Like, I asked about 666 in 1991.  I didn't know until 2001.  Yup.  that's how it works sometimes.  Took Paul 13 years to preach from his experience on Damascus.  Daniel went into Babylon at the age of about 17, but was thrown into the lions den at about age 85.  So yes, God is not so flash frier, but instead He is a slow simmer.  Sometimes, things can take time.  Other things, the Spirit reveals immediately.  But you must offer up the initial prayer asking to know His truth.  And even if you don't see it right now, just remember ONE thing.  Of all that I have typed, there is only one thing I'd want you to remember:

Hebrew 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, 

There passages are more profound than how they appear.  Why?  Because it does not condemn them all due to sin.  They were condemned due to UNBELIEF!

Believe that He will redeem you and save you from the hour of Tribulation.  I don't know what God will do with the Brethren who DISBELIEVE.   Only God knows.  But I know that God have given Israel as an EXAMPLE.  So, if He punishes for unbelief, it's not like they can't say they weren't warned or didn't have any examples.

Noah

Job

Abraham

Lot

Israel

Pauls teachings

etc

I no longer believe

I no longer trust

I certainly do not assume

... I KNOW He will

Consider a child. Even a child TRUSTS its father even in times of great punishment from the father.  And Jesus said that we must be "like unto a child".  it is SAFE to do as commanded, and trust God.

You do.  You believe in the deliverance.  That is key.  But now I want you to consider the things I presented to you so that you may know WHEN the deliverance comes.

... and I'm not a great guy.  :-)  Far from it.  I'm just passionate about Gods Word.  I love the Brethren and I'm so very afraid for the Church with all the mess i see.  I'm afraid for my son growing up in this wicked world.  I'm fearful, knowing that God is ANGRY, not sitting on His throne happy and jolly.  Angry at the wicked AND the righteous as a matter of fact (even Israel has seen His wrath).  I hide in the shadow of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Knowing I'm not perfect, wishing that I were, knowing I'm guilty, knowing all I seem to do (good things) are INADEQUATE, but I keep looking to the Christ, saying "Lord, You know."  And i hide in Him, for I know that the Father's wrath will pass over me ... WHEN HE SEES THE BLOOD OF THE SON.

That is the key.

When I see the BLOOD, My wrath will pass over you.

Stay in God Kingdom.

See things as He sees them - hate the things that corrupt

Stay in the Word

REMAIN in Jesus

Acknowledge you faults and sins ... for God cares nothing for offerings, sacrifices, gifts, oblations ... but a BROKEN SPIRIT and the CONTRITE HEART is the sacrifice that is sweet smelling in His nostrils.  A giving heart.

Know the things that He hates

Know the things that He loves

Fast

Pray

Worship

This is the road to seeing His glory.  I know it.

Edited by Donibm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Well, pray about it. 

I'm not a new convert.  Not unlearned in Biblical things either.  And I am careful to not speak things that are AGAINST the Word of God or His character.  I'm very careful with His Word - I try to be - because he has esteemed His Word ABOVE all His names (so said king David).  Gods Word is important to Him ... so be careful with it.

Yes, mid-trib do believe in the deliverance.  Just look at all the examples i provided, and know that there are more.  The Book of Job, for example, says the same thing that Abraham said - "FAR BE IT FROM YOU TO DESTROY THE RIGHTEOUS WITH THE WICKED".  So, even before Abraham was born Job knew the nature of God and couldn't believe that God would destroy the righteous with the wicked.

However, there is one thing I want you to think about.  Honestly think about it.  And it is this...

If the mid-trib rapture were true, wouldn't you KNOW when it was going to happen?  Wouldn't you be able to simple prepare 3 1/2 years after the antichrist comes on the scene?

In other words, I KNEW that World Cup was going to happen this year.  I KNEW 4 years ago.  I could have easily made plans to be in Brazil.  So, if the antichrist were to come on the scene today, wouldn't it be easy to plan out 3 1/2 years from now to be super righteous just to catch the first train smoking to Zion?  Do you see where I'm going with this?

Now, ask yourself, how is this an UNKNOWN event?  How is this a SURPRISE?  How is this a THIEF IN THE NIGHT?

Surely you can plan a vacation 3 1/2 years from now.  Even people who turn 47 this year know that they would be 50 in THREE years time.  So, if the antichrist were to come, you would KNOW when the Rapture would occur BECAUSE you can simply count forward 3 1/2 years ... right?  Now ask yourself if that lines up with the Word of God which says NO MAN KNOWS.

You are right to know that God will deliver His own.  That is very good.  Now, you have to see the next step.  Again, pray over it.  I did.  Took me years to understand it fully.  But I understand now.  Like, I asked about 666 in 1991.  I didn't know until 2001.  Yup.  that's how it works sometimes.  Took Paul 13 years to preach from his experience on Damascus.  Daniel went into Babylon at the age of about 17, but was thrown into the lions den at about age 85.  So yes, God is not so flash frier, but instead He is a slow simmer.  Sometimes, things can take time.  Other things, the Spirit reveals immediately.  But you must offer up the initial prayer asking to know His truth.  And even if you don't see it right now, just remember ONE thing.  Of all that I have typed, there is only one thing I'd want you to remember:

There passages are more profound than how they appear.  Why?  Because it does not condemn them all due to sin.  They were condemned due to UNBELIEF!

Believe that He will redeem you and save you from the hour of Tribulation.  I don't know what God will do with the Brethren who DISBELIEVE.   Only God knows.  But I know that God have given Israel as an EXAMPLE.  So, if He punishes for unbelief, it's not like they can't say they weren't warned or didn't have any examples.

Noah

Job

Abraham

Lot

Israel

Pauls teachings

etc

I no longer believe

I no longer trust

... I KNOW He will

Consider a child. Even a child TRUSTS its father even in times of great punishment from the father.  And Jesus said that we must be "like unto a child".  it is SAFE to do as commanded, and trust God.

You do.  You believe in the deliverance.  That is key.  But now I want you to consider the things I presented to you so that you may know WHEN the deliverance comes.

... and I'm not a great guy.  :-)  Far from it.  I'm just passionate about Gods Word.  I love the Brethren and I'm so very afraid for the Church with all the mess i see.  I'm afraid for my son growing up in this wicked world.  I'm fearful, knowing that God is ANGRY, not sitting on His throne happy and jolly.  Angry at the wicked AND the righteous as a matter of fact (even Israel has seen His wrath).  I hide in the shadow of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Knowing I'm not perfect, wishing that I were, knowing I'm guilty, knowing all I seem to do (good things) are INADEQUATE, but I keep looking to the Christ, saying "Lord, You know."  And i hide in Him, for I know that the Father's wrath will pass over me ... WHEN HE SEES THE BLOOD OF THE SON.

That is the key.

Stay in God Kingdom.

Stay in the Word

REMAIN in Jesus

Acknowledge you faults and sins ... for God cares nothing for offerings, sacrifices, gifts, oblations ... but a BROKEN SPIRIT and the CONTRITE HEART is the sacrifice that is sweet smelling in His nostrils.  A giving heart.

Fast

Pray

Worship

BTW Mid-trib doesn't necessarily mean that it occurs exactly at the half-way 3 1/2 year point, it can also mean any time during the Trib.

As many people won't know exactly when the Trib starts (at least not until later - with hindsight), then mid-Trib probably means anytime during the first 3 1/2 years.

Ok. Thanks for the info guys. Thanks Oak, Donibm and other guys who kept this thread alive. God bless

Well, pray about it. 

Noah

Job

Abraham

Lot

Israel

Pauls teachings

etc

I no longer believe

I no longer trust

... I KNOW He will

That is the key.

Stay in God Kingdom.

Stay in the Word

REMAIN in Jesus

Fast

Pray

Worship

BTW Mid-trib doesn't necessarily mean that it occurs exactly at the half-way 3 1/2 year point, it can also mean any time during the Trib.

As many people won't know exactly when the Trib starts (at least not until later - with hindsight), then mid-Trib probably means anytime during the first 3 1/2 years.

Intersting.  I've not yet met anyone who is a mid-trib believer and said that yet.  Most are exactly as the title suggest - MIDDLE which is between the 3 1/2 halves.  But, this is 2014.  I probably haven't looked at this since the mid 90's.  I've seen a lot of things ... evolve ... since then.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The mid trib rapture is quite popular right now.Do those who believe in it feel that we are now in the first 31/2 years of the tribulation?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Well, pray about it. 

Noah

Job

Abraham

Lot

Israel

Pauls teachings

etc

I no longer believe

I no longer trust

... I KNOW He will

That is the key.

Stay in God Kingdom.

Stay in the Word

REMAIN in Jesus

Fast

Pray

Worship

Intersting.  I've not yet met anyone who is a mid-trib believer and said that yet.  Most are exactly as the title suggest - MIDDLE which is between the 3 1/2 halves.  But, this is 2014.  I probably haven't looked at this since the mid 90's.  I've seen a lot of things ... evolve ... since then.

BTW I'm not a mid-tribber, it's just a thought.

I wonder when all the Christians disappear how it will be explained to everybody. If the usurper is already in power, he can come out with satisfactory explanation (they were all abducted by aliens or something) and people would believe it.