I think he was

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Who really knows...he was an evil man who could have been possessed. Not all people who engage in evil deeds are possessed..some people are just plain evil.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

How on earth could we know that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Probably we can't, in addition the question kind of took me by surprise.

But, as for what I have understood, he was into occult and that in itself makes anyone a target for the demonic, does not matter if you are called Adolf or Huckleberry Finn.

However, the possession is a term that gives too much credit for the fallen. Better say demonized.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

But, as for what I have understood, he was into occult and that in itself makes anyone a target for the demonic, does not matter if you are called Adolf or Huckleberry Finn.

However, the possession is a term that gives too much credit for the fallen. Better say demonized.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but having access to accurate history (Some people today don't even know who Hitler was, which is shocking), is it really better to say demonized?

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Yes...the correct term would be demonized rather than possessed and of course there can be varying levels on that.

I don't know why the conjecture on Hilter either.    IMO, as the Bible indicates that the unsaved are basically under the power of the devil, it is prob safe to say Hitler was demonized...

that is influenced by the demonic

Satan is also called the "prince of the power of the air" inEphesians 2:2. He is the "ruler of this world" inJohn 12:31. These titles and many more signify Satan’s capabilities. To say, for example, that Satan is the "prince of the power of the air" is to signify that in some way he rules over the world and the people in it.

This is not to say that he rules the world completely; God is still sovereign. But it does mean that God, in His infinite wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world within the boundaries God has set for him.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html#ixzz2hEow18qB

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1967

I've heard some anecdotal account that suggest he was, or more accurately he was a willing vessel of the devil.   (He may not have known he was possessed but actively cooperated with such an entity or entities).

He could mesmerize people.  There was suppose to be a tangible quality of excitement to being in his presence that made you want to agree with him, be his friend etc.    Some of his plans for the early invasions of places like France etc. came by way of dreams or intuitions that he believed were prophetic.   He also suffered from uncanny strokes of good luck where he was saved from death by narrow margins.   He had an interest in various occult subjects, and did his best to try to establish a German neo-pagan cult as the national religion.    That is besides all the Holocaust and World Conquest stuff that everybody knows about...

Edited by Addai

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

When Jesus was here the devil took him to a place and showed him all the kingdoms of this world and offered them to him for his worship....  Jesus basically said no......  well not everyone says no.   From what I read it appears Hitler and several of the people who worked with him as they rose to power didn't say no.  I would not use the word possessed in their case as much as cohorts.  I think that is what made them so dangerous....  much more so than simple possession.   They understood and embrassed the association.  They had spirit guides that guided them willingly

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to Everyone....

And to you,Zion,I just love Fez's response because how in the world would we know?But from what we do know(or rather-we are told)Hitler was the devils advocate....other one has explained it much better than I could have and it seems to sum up very nicely what I have heard about him & his cohorts.......

Zion,are there really people that have never heard of Hitler?Are they our own younger generation?

With love,in Christ-Kwik