• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Enoob57 peace be with you.

Saying someone is wrong does not make them wrong only Jesus can do that.  But if I’m wrong in doing and saying what I think is right then Jesus will forgive me because I am doing it for him.  Until I am convinced that my theology is wrong I will continue to follow my theology for Jesus.

So far I see people  

following a theology that does not make sense and I’m sure they will say the same about me.  But I will not judge them because I know they are doing it for the right reasons.  All I ask is that they do not Judge me because judgement is for Jesus only and morningglory is right Jesus is the only one who can say who is right and who is wrong. 

Stay in the love & the Light.

Do you know why God has His Word written down for us?

To guide us and show us the way and also to test us to see will we follow his teachings to see will we ignore some of his teachings to

suit our opinions. To say a person is damned because they are not born again when he clearly showed us while on the cross that people

that do not know what they area doing should be forgiven because they are not responsible. It is clearly unjust to dam someone who is not

born again if they do not know what they are doing and to say that any one is dammed is judging them. This is clearly against scripture. As

for me I do not consider my self worthy to even call myself Christian because Jesus has set the bar far higher than a mortal like me could

ever hope to achieve. I do not know you so I will take your word that you are born again. To me this would mean that you are Christ like in

every way. That would mean that you would have the power to expel demons and the power of healing etc. If this is the case then Jesus

must hold you in the palm of his hand. Please explain how the words that I quoted above from Jesus on the cross fit in to your theology.

Stay in the love & the light.

The Master's Talk

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:7

~

Saying someone is wrong does not make them wrong only Jesus can do that.

....To say a person is damned because they are not born again....

....when he clearly showed us while on the cross....

....that people that do not know what they area doing should be forgiven because they are not responsible....

....It is clearly unjust to dam someone who is not born again....

....if they do not know what they are doing and to say that any one is dammed is judging them....

....This is clearly against scripture....

~

Ah Beloved, Jesus Said

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

And Without Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

One Remains

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Romans 3:10-12

Damned

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

~

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

And Be Blessed Beloved

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:12-15

Be Very Blessed

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Love, Joe

~

Love

Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:21-23

Tells

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

To guide us and show us the way and also to test us to see will we follow his

teachings to see will we ignore some of his teachings to suit our opinions.

First the Word is a miracle to those with blind eyes in darkness who

simply do not believe because of influences they do not perceive ...

2 Cor 4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which

believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is

the image of God, should shine unto them.

KJV

The truth of this accomplishment is placed in an event that man cannot reconcile

in His own strength of mind - election and freewill into a unity of exist in the

created with The Creator... In the place of understanding for us by begin there

will never be conclusion but only continuance and this place, of sin we are, it

hides this reality very well!

To say a person is damned because they are not born again when he clearly

showed us while on the cross that people that do not know what they area

doing should be forgiven because they are not responsible.

We have a place designated by God in The infinite place and that place in this infinite

is to preach Christ and Him crucified yet in three days resurrected-> for this is the hope

that is of all men from Adam to the last man standing... as far as the rest God gives us

this

Rom 1:19-20

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it

unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are

clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power

and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

KJV

and it is enough to leave this in His Capable Hands... don't you think?

It is clearly unjust to dam someone who is not born again if they do not know

what they are doing and to say that any one is dammed is judging them. This is

clearly against scripture.

As I believe His Word- which delivers to my mind a truly Unique Being (God)

and that there 'IS' no other only that which He has created to bring Him pleasure...

Life and reason is very simplified for me as all of what I see and all of what 'IS'

in fact 'IS' His to do with as it pleases Him! As I have this built within me by His

regeneration (born again) I am in personal awe every moment of the day of His Wonder

and Grace in this place... I am driven in my heart to desire to go to Him with all

He has placed within me for His pleasure to be complete and His Word to be fulfilled!

The born again are empowered to become a selfless enterprise of His Work through them

for the purpose of His Glory and Holy Pleasure cause it is born from perfection and

not of this world- along with self evident truth within this births own being into the

assurance that it will not pass away but will continue unto the purpose of God :thumbsup:

fulfilling the mystery of this

John 3:8

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not

tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

KJV

and as the creation has taught us it can be so gentle one can barely perceive it's

directives in the going and other times so strong there seems no choice... by this we

know our Shepherd's leading!

As for me I do not consider my self worthy to even call myself Christian because

Jesus has set the bar far higher than a mortal like me could ever hope to achieve.

Yes sinners are the garbage of worthless trash (as we all are)...

Rom 3:23

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

KJV

for God alone 'IS' The Perfection of no sin In His Son Jesus and in the realization

of truth from Him the worthless things must see that while having nothing must come to The

Lord as they are without anything of value and in this need to be made brand new by Jesus's

work of regeneration (new birth)...

It really is a no brainer this world and those in it are set for destruction and the only

designed deliverance is to not be born of a place that passes away and have a hope on the

place promised that is not here yet...

I do not know you so I will take your word that you are born again. To me this

would mean that you are Christ like in every way. That would mean that you would

have the power to expel demons and the power of healing etc. If this is the case

then Jesus must hold you in the palm of his hand.

You are exactly right and as we are not our own- we will do as His Spirit leads us

in a love that is supernatural and without fear kept by Him in the regenerated birth within

and a body that is commanded of us to bring into subjection to His Word's guidance so to

enable His Power within us to do as His Good Pleasure deems everyday! Has any of us done

this perfectly? Yes in The Lord Jesus's Life we have and in this keeping we are made able

to stand before The Perfect Father Who embraces all that we are because of His Life's

covering (Blood)... meanwhile we are pressed to Love This Perfect gift by obedience into

life seen by others so that they will be drawn to The Spirit Filled Life as well!

Please explain how the words that I quoted above from Jesus on the cross

fit in to your theology. Stay in the love & the light.

At this place in His Perfect Work "It is finished" Jesus had accomplished a perfect

Life of Love to all men... as the two thieve were witnesses but only one broken into the need

of such love but all saw! As at that moment Christ The Lord Jesus became The Center Piece of

all Eternity that causes all that will come to Him in total abandonment of all else to receive

directly from His Own Hand eternal life by new birth... it is The Finished Work in Him alone

through His Grace alone by placement of our faith in this 'Finished Work' alone...

Love, Steven

• 2 weeks later...

The Master's Talk

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:7

~

Saying someone is wrong does not make them wrong only Jesus can do that.

....To say a person is damned because they are not born again....

....when he clearly showed us while on the cross....

....that people that do not know what they area doing should be forgiven because they are not responsible....

....It is clearly unjust to dam someone who is not born again....

....if they do not know what they are doing and to say that any one is dammed is judging them....

....This is clearly against scripture....

~

Ah Beloved, Jesus Said

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

And Without Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

One Remains

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Romans 3:10-12

Damned

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

~

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

And Be Blessed Beloved

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:12-15

Be Very Blessed

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Love, Joe

~

Love

Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:21-23

Tells

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

And Without Jesus

Hi Joe peace be with you.  Yes I agree every one will go before him on judgment day and no one will come to the father except through Jesus.

One Remains

Damned

~

Believe

And Be Blessed Beloved

Be Very Blessed

Love, Joe

Again Joe I agree with all the above

Ah Beloved, Jesus Said

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3_

I agree but here is where we differ, there is nothing to say this cannot happen after death Joe.  How could the criminal on the cross get in to heaven when he was not born again, but yet he did. 

Stay in the love & the light Joe I love reading your quotes.

• Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I was watching a video of Sam Harris criticizing Christians for believing that all believers in other faiths wind up in Hell, since Christianity is the only Way.  I got to thinking about it and the verse John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life:  no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."  I have long thought that this meant all (even decent) people of other faiths wind up in Hell for not believing on Him, even though they never heard the Gospel.  But this is one interpretation of the verse.  I have come around to considering what sends someone to Hell.  It is rejection of Christ.  These hundreds of millions of people did not have the chance, so why should we interpret the verse to mean that God will not provide a chance for them in a mysterious way?  This is known as Inclusivism; many Christians, including CS Lewis thought this way, as do I.  Exclusivism is the former idea.

I have taken much chastisement for holding this view, but I think it is the only rational way in accordance with the Love of God to answer this perplexing issue.   I am a very enthusiastic supporter of missionary efforts and this view does not diminish the urgency of the Gospel at all.   Let me know what you think.

It is not up to us to judge whether someone is going to Hell or Heaven, that is the roll of YHWH the Creator of all. He is the ultimate arbiter of those worthy of eternal life. Remember what Yahshua said, Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Matt 7:1,2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

We know that our God is a righteous God. He did not have to go to the lengths that he went to to save mankind. Scripture tells us that he loves mankind greatly, and that he actually became one of us. That being said, only God knows what he does to those who have never heard. He gave men light or a certain knowledge of himself (even gentiles who did not have the Law of Moses), and apparently he judged them out of that revelation. Now that the great light has come into the world(The Lord Jesus) men are judged according to that ultimate light having come. Many stubbornly love darkness inspite of God giving them the way of light and life. They "believeth not" or resist believing the truth. At one time God looked past these things but now there is no other means or way to be saved. As finite men we have no right or ability to place anyone in hell. In reality we do not know what God does with those who have never heard the gospel. Whatever he does will be right and we can trust him to always do what's right by us. 

Act 17:29  "Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone--an image made by human design and skill. 
Act 17:30  In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 

I was watching a video of Sam Harris criticizing Christians for believing that all believers in other faiths wind up in Hell, since Christianity is the only Way.

I got to thinking about it and the verse John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life:  no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."  

I have long thought that this meant all (even decent) people of other faiths wind up in Hell for not believing on Him, even though they never heard the Gospel.  

But this is one interpretation of the verse.  

I have come around to considering what sends someone to Hell.  

It is rejection of Christ.  

These hundreds of millions of people did not have the chance, so why should we interpret the verse to mean that God will not provide a chance for them in a mysterious way?  

This is known as Inclusivism; many Christians, including CS Lewis thought this way, as do I.

Exclusivism is the former idea.

I have taken much chastisement for holding this view, but I think it is the only rational way in accordance with the Love of God to answer this perplexing issue.  

I am a very enthusiastic supporter of missionary efforts and this view does not diminish the urgency of the Gospel at all.  

Let me know what you think.

It is not up to us to judge whether someone is going to Hell or Heaven, that is the roll of YHWH the Creator of all.

He is the ultimate arbiter of those worthy of eternal life.

Remember what Yahshua said, Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1,2

:thumbsup:

There Is None Worthy, No Not One

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: Romans 3:10

All Have Sinned

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

And Earned Death

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

And Who Is Worthy To Judge God's Words

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48

And Who Would Be Clothed In God's Righteousness

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. Revelation 3:17-18

Who

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Who

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Romans 1:18-20

Who

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: Acts 17:24-27

Beloved

As I Read It

Every Man Is Born In The Right Place

And At The Right Time To Find And To Know Jesus

And Yes, I Know I Don't Know But Knowing My God Is The God Of Mercy And Grace

I Know No Man Will Stand

And Judge God

As Unfair

For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 3:3-4

I Pray This Is Of Some Help

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

I was watching a video of Sam Harris criticizing Christians for believing that all believers in other faiths wind up in Hell, since Christianity is the only Way.  I got to thinking about it and the verse John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life:  no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."  I have long thought that this meant all (even decent) people of other faiths wind up in Hell for not believing on Him, even though they never heard the Gospel.  But this is one interpretation of the verse.  I have come around to considering what sends someone to Hell.  It is rejection of Christ.  These hundreds of millions of people did not have the chance, so why should we interpret the verse to mean that God will not provide a chance for them in a mysterious way?  This is known as Inclusivism; many Christians, including CS Lewis thought this way, as do I.  Exclusivism is the former idea.

I have taken much chastisement for holding this view, but I think it is the only rational way in accordance with the Love of God to answer this perplexing issue.   I am a very enthusiastic supporter of missionary efforts and this view does not diminish the urgency of the Gospel at all.   Let me know what you think.

Because, men will be in their specific DISPENSATION.

In other words, all souls from Adam to Moses will be in the Dispensation of their CONSCIOUS.  Why?  Because the law of Moses didn't exist.  So, they cannot be judged by the Law.

From Moses to Jesus, it is the Dispensation of the Law.  That is how they will be judged.

But what about the nations who never heard the Law of Moses?  Well, they would stil be on the dispensation of the conscious.  And the Law was givne to the Jew anyway, not the nations of the earth.

Fast forward to Jesus, and the Dispensation of Grace.  The Law no longer applies (though this does not mean reckless abandon of the "moral law").  We will be judged by the Dispensation of Grace - our obediance to Jesus. 

But what about people who are living right now and never heard the Gospel?  Same thing - Dispensation of the Conscious.

Then comes another Dispensation post the Rapture.  It's not more "repent - turn to Jesus and be saved".  Instead, it's "do not take the mark or bow to the image of the beast"  So, they will be judged differently.  They are not even among the uncountable number in Revelation, but are instead under the throne of God.

Some people try to excuse themselves saying "not everyone has a conscious".  Yes you do.  We know this because ADAM ATE OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. God will Judge!

Scriptures also say that in times past, God WINKED (excused) their sins, but no longer.  NOW He calls all to repent through Jesus.  But obviously if someone has never heard doens't know to follow.  They will be Judged differently, and that is based on the dispensation that they lived in.

ABEL will be judged different from Joshua.

JOSHUA will be judged different from Peter.

PETER and I will be judged the same.

The person in the Tribulation may be judged differently from the Raptured saint.

Why?  Because of the different dispensations.

But all are judged for SIN (not necessarily sinS [which is plural]).  And that singular SIN is rejection of God ... whether its offending your conscious, disobeying the Law of Moses, rejecting the Gospel, or taking the mark of the beast. 

SIN ... is summed up in rejection of God.

That is what men will be judged for.  So, that is the root of Judgment, but the means will probably depend on their dispensation.

• 2 weeks later...

To guide us and show us the way and also to test us to see will we follow his
teachings to see will we ignore some of his teachings to suit our opinions.

First the Word is a miracle to those with blind eyes in darkness who
simply do not believe because of influences they do not perceive ...
2 Cor 4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which
believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is
the image of God, should shine unto them.
KJV

The truth of this accomplishment is placed in an event that man cannot reconcile
in His own strength of mind - election and freewill into a unity of exist in the
created with The Creator... In the place of understanding for us by begin there
will never be conclusion but only continuance and this place, of sin we are, it
hides this reality very well!

To say a person is damned because they are not born again when he clearly
showed us while on the cross that people that do not know what they area
doing should be forgiven because they are not responsible.

We have a place designated by God in The infinite place and that place in this infinite
is to preach Christ and Him crucified yet in three days resurrected-> for this is the hope
that is of all men from Adam to the last man standing... as far as the rest God gives us
this
Rom 1:19-20
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it
unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power
and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

and it is enough to leave this in His Capable Hands... don't you think?

It is clearly unjust to dam someone who is not born again if they do not know
what they are doing and to say that any one is dammed is judging them. This is
clearly against scripture.

As I believe His Word- which delivers to my mind a truly Unique Being (God)
and that there 'IS' no other only that which He has created to bring Him pleasure...
Life and reason is very simplified for me as all of what I see and all of what 'IS'
in fact 'IS' His to do with as it pleases Him! As I have this built within me by His
regeneration (born again) I am in personal awe every moment of the day of His Wonder
and Grace in this place... I am driven in my heart to desire to go to Him with all
He has placed within me for His pleasure to be complete and His Word to be fulfilled!
The born again are empowered to become a selfless enterprise of His Work through them
for the purpose of His Glory and Holy Pleasure cause it is born from perfection and
not of this world- along with self evident truth within this births own being into the
assurance that it will not pass away but will continue unto the purpose of God :thumbsup:
fulfilling the mystery of this
John 3:8
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not
tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
KJV

and as the creation has taught us it can be so gentle one can barely perceive it's
directives in the going and other times so strong there seems no choice... by this we
know our Shepherd's leading!

As for me I do not consider my self worthy to even call myself Christian because
Jesus has set the bar far higher than a mortal like me could ever hope to achieve.

Yes sinners are the garbage of worthless trash (as we all are)...
Rom 3:23
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
KJV

for God alone 'IS' The Perfection of no sin In His Son Jesus and in the realization
of truth from Him the worthless things must see that while having nothing must come to The
Lord as they are without anything of value and in this need to be made brand new by Jesus's
work of regeneration (new birth)...
It really is a no brainer this world and those in it are set for destruction and the only
designed deliverance is to not be born of a place that passes away and have a hope on the
place promised that is not here yet...

I do not know you so I will take your word that you are born again. To me this
would mean that you are Christ like in every way. That would mean that you would
have the power to expel demons and the power of healing etc. If this is the case
then Jesus must hold you in the palm of his hand.

You are exactly right and as we are not our own- we will do as His Spirit leads us
in a love that is supernatural and without fear kept by Him in the regenerated birth within
and a body that is commanded of us to bring into subjection to His Word's guidance so to
enable His Power within us to do as His Good Pleasure deems everyday! Has any of us done
this perfectly? Yes in The Lord Jesus's Life we have and in this keeping we are made able
to stand before The Perfect Father Who embraces all that we are because of His Life's
covering (Blood)... meanwhile we are pressed to Love This Perfect gift by obedience into
life seen by others so that they will be drawn to The Spirit Filled Life as well!

Please explain how the words that I quoted above from Jesus on the cross
fit in to your theology. Stay in the love & the light.

At this place in His Perfect Work "It is finished" Jesus had accomplished a perfect
Life of Love to all men... as the two thieve were witnesses but only one broken into the need
of such love but all saw! As at that moment Christ The Lord Jesus became The Center Piece of
all Eternity that causes all that will come to Him in total abandonment of all else to receive
directly from His Own Hand eternal life by new birth... it is The Finished Work in Him alone
through His Grace alone by placement of our faith in this 'Finished Work' alone...
Love, Steven

I am leaving it in his capable hands Steven but I am not the one who is judging others and saying people are dammed because they are not born again.  What Jesus did on the cross contradicts your theology and the fact that you can’t see or accept this worry’s me greatly.  Anyone who claims to be like Christ and refers to people (Gods Children) as garbage and worthless trash is being influenced by someone other than the Holy Spirit. Remember Matthew 5:22 "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell, Is there a difference between referring to someone as garbage or saying they are good for nothing. When Jesus met the Samaritan woman at the well did he treat her like garbage and worthless trash no he treated her with the respect she deserved.  Jesus shows us how to treat people but again you can’t see this and I wonder why.  I am always fearful that I may be misled by evil spirits and the only way to check this is to constantly ask myself does my theology make sense and if it doesn’t I find out why and change it. I am not here to score points and prove you wrong and me right.  Jesus is the one who is right so don’t do it for me do it for Jesus.  The next time you feel like judging & throwing the stone of condemnation at someone remember the words of Jesus. Let the one who has not sinned throw the first stone. If you think you are right then Jesus will forgive you but maybe you are condemning yourself because on judgement day you will be judged as you judge others that is a certainty.  Steven maybe it is time to have a serious look at your theology.  I am praying for you and will continue to do so and I ask you to do the same for me.  Please don’t just dismiss these comments without giving serious thought to what I am saying.  I am seriously concerned for you and others on this forum.  Over the last couple of weeks I have spent a lot of time praying and thinking of what to say to you and I would rather have my fingers cut off than type anything that would put you wrong or more importantly go against Gods wishes.  I know you are doing what you think is right but look at what I have pointed out to you showing you clearly going against Christ’s teachings, please remove the Vail from your eyes and see what I can see.  I do not mean to be patronising I am just trying to get through to you because I know you mean well.    

Stay in the love and the light. Love James   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

You seem to have difficulty in reasoning the Scripture...(?) How long have you

believed in The Lord Jesus and how did you come to Him for salvation? Love, Steven