• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Worthy Family,

I facilitate my church telephone prayer line hour on the weekends,it begins at 5am and at 6pm I turn the line over to the next church facilitator.Anyone is welcome on the line,they do not have to be a member of our church...it is Gods prayer line and whoever would like to come on and pray,put in a prayer request or simply listen in is most welcome.

The regular facilitator used to do it by herself 6 days a week until(maybe a year ago)asked me to help her by taking over Saturdays & Sundays,our Senior pastor (who facilitates Wednesdays-mens day)of course had to approve as we do represent our church.The facilitator simply introduces our church,opens up with prayer,keeping it inclusive for everyone and must judge how many people are on the line to determine how long we will pray(a bell rings whenever someone comes on)....so if you here 2 bells perhaps you would pray for half an hour to avoid silence on the line.....There is a format,we begin with praise and worship,thanksgiving and then ask for blessings for everyone that comes on....perhaps pray for our pastors & leaders,our country,our youths,the unsaved....however the Spirit may lead but keeping personal prayer out of it as we are moderating and wanting to encourage others to pray,.

I always have to pray before prayer(if you know what I mean)and we have the usual 5 or 6 prayer warriors that come on,some are recited,others say many repititious words but I am not there to judge how anyone prays ...that is between them and God I can only hope that they all come into relationship with God and not to try and sound good....I have to continually pray to hear what God hears and it is not always easy.

One day,about a 3wks ago...a girl came on the line on Monday and started praying,preaching,talking about diets,paying rent and I don't know what for 45 minutes....when she was done I asked if the Mother(facilitator was there)and this girl lashed out"Uhh,Mother ___ I think you better tell them who I am and that I will be facilitating 1/2 the time as you have asked"...I was gobsmacked as I knew nothing of it but I figured,Oh well,we will see where this goes.....Well,it got worse & worse everyday...she doesn't breathe in between sentences,is not a member of our church,if someone doesn't come on to pray when she opens the line she jumps in and starts all over but she is not praying jut talking and I guess preaching(don't really know......I just gave it to God & then Saturday when I opened the line,she came on & start glorifying me as the leader & I said wait a minute,I am only here to set the table for the opening of the line the glory is to God,and lets give someone a chance to pray.....then she just talked over me talking about leadership positions in the church & I don't know what....took up the entire remaining time ending with" I love you Kwik"

I am not judgemental but clearly this girl loves herself,I guess I should have posted this in "need of prayer"because I am having a difficult time loving this obnoxious person......I have gone to the pastor and put it in His hands,I have not been on the line except for my weekend obligation and Have been getting calls all week from all the people that no longer want to come on the 5am as long as she is on it...it is the Jennifer hour as they are calling it....Oh Lord,I need Your heart and mind as some people make it very difficult to love them

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Hello Kwik,

It's so easy to settle into what we can do. Live beyond that, God gave you your abilities to help and show love, yes.You are blessed sister, your words bring encouragment to so many.  And Keeping awareness of who God is. Good things in your life is because of Jesus. I do believe we need 3 relationships in our life. Being a woman, you need spiritual mothers, spiritual sisters and spiritual daughters.  It helps you keep in alignment with God. Maybe some balance in your life.  Sometimes I lack courage and i lack confidence when life throws problems my way, and i am grateful for people around me that I trust that will help me and pray with me and I know they are speaking by the spirit of God. There will always be people that will hurt or condemn you, write you off, this is when we need balance in our lives. Spiritual growth is with other people. It is a great feeling if God gives you a word to someone who is weary to help them. Every situation you go thru keep your heart moving toward and looking at good things in your life. God is like a mystery surgeon working on our hearts and we don't always know it. Sometimes i listen to what God lays on my heart. Reading a scripture over and over for 2 minutes and sometimes He meets me there. praying for you sister kwik.

Isaiah 50:4

The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.

Deuteronomy 8:12-14

12 Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down,13 and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied, 14 then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Greetings in Love Sister Kwik,

The Lord is so good to us...and Loves us...and teaches us...and He never stops...we never arrive-so to speak...our season's also change if we are being led of The Lord...We can't hold so tightly on things that The Lord can't move in it...

I'll be the first to admit-I'm very bold and outspoken now...exactly the opposite of who I was without Christ!

And I'm loyal to a fault...If the ship I'm hanging onto starts to totter and then to sink-I'll do everything I know to do-ask questions-read the instruction manual-pray-and if all that fails-I'll hang onto that sinking ship until I drown...but I'm learning...

This is just a medifore...not sure why I wrote that...will find out soon...sometimes I'm just preaching to myself...I've learned to go with it...I'll just leave His Spirit to Lead and Guide..My my...

One of the best methods The Lord has led me into...knowing that He indwells me For His Glory...He will put words in my mouth...I have to trust Him to do that in every circumstance of my life...In every encounter...I know sometimes my flesh rises up...I'm not perfected just yet-but The Lord is with me working on it...and  when my flesh does rise up-and I can recognize it...there is one verse that if The Lord could give me a right jab to get my attention-that's what He does because this verse for me is true every single time-and it hurts!!! My Bible is the New King James Version: Romans 2:1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.

For me...It's true everytime!!!

So what has happened with me is that I've learned to give a very quiet word (a very Godly Word) to someone that is upsetting me...Number 1-it gets their attention...and I leave all results to God...all...

See I know why I'm writing this to you...no, to myself...My season is changing...big time! Whew...My my...I am of no reputation...Save Christ and Him Crucified...Yep...I'm learning...and if this has no bearing whatsoever, just know I'm preaching to myself...Love you In Him, Kathy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

This girl this needs to learn about spiritual authority, then she would realise that she's not in charge, neither are you, and neither is the pastor... God is.

Love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik, love ya Kwik...

But I do!!!  :angel_smile:

Blessings Worthy Family!

God is so good,so good.....so precious is this gift of fellowship,I love you all dearly.I think I wrote to vent and did not hesitate for one second,knowing that my family would speak by the power of the Holy Spirit...words of encouragement,glory to God!

Dear Brother FresnoJoe responded minutes after I posted with one word"praying"and in my heart I am assured that he has,with all of his heart........I love you my Brother

Desi,God bless you....you simply reminded me of my function within the Body of Christ....people will come along to disrupt things from time to time but just focus on the good & God(this too will pass)

My Loving NYL...yes indeed,God has given you boldness & confidence ....but in Him,His Word and though you may not even realize it but the Word you shared means much to me....not to judge and to wait for that "quiet"Word that will come

Sister Zion.....I thank God for your candor and for the love that you show me,it is so good to be loved.......I must never forget that everything is Gods.....no doubt ,it is Gods prayer line and for whatever reason He is allowing this,I will trust He will take care of everything.And I love you also!

And to Our Father,thank You Lord that you are in charge and that everything is well in Your care....praise,glory and honor is Yours alone and I am so grateful that You have brought me to this place to amongst Your own.....we are Yours and thank You for our Lord and Savior,Christ Jesus Who has brought us all back to where we belong,safe in Your Loving Arms...praise Jesus,Bless You Abba

With Love,in Christ-Kwik

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Greetings in Love Sister Kwik,

It is A Beyond Wonderful Place to be in-In Christ!!! Freedom!!! And there are some that will accept us as we are...and Love us Anyway!!! Oh God...Thank You For Our Brothers and Sisters and Your Indwelling Love, Peace, Grace and Mercy That Passes All Understanding-In The Name of Jesus...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Yes,some people are hard to love.It makes you wonder what kind of termoil is going on within to make them act so hateful.Sad indeed. :(

Blessings Bopeep,

Yes,sister...but then there are people like you and the others that have replied that are so very easy to love!!!!Thank you,Lord for these beautiful brothers & sisters that you have blessed us with!

With love,in Christ-Kwik                          

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Blessings Worthy Family,

I facilitate my church telephone prayer line hour on the weekends,it begins at 5am and at 6pm I turn the line over to the next church facilitator.Anyone is welcome on the line,they do not have to be a member of our church...it is Gods prayer line and whoever would like to come on and pray,put in a prayer request or simply listen in is most welcome.

The regular facilitator used to do it by herself 6 days a week until(maybe a year ago)asked me to help her by taking over Saturdays & Sundays,our Senior pastor (who facilitates Wednesdays-mens day)of course had to approve as we do represent our church.The facilitator simply introduces our church,opens up with prayer,keeping it inclusive for everyone and must judge how many people are on the line to determine how long we will pray(a bell rings whenever someone comes on)....so if you here 2 bells perhaps you would pray for half an hour to avoid silence on the line.....There is a format,we begin with praise and worship,thanksgiving and then ask for blessings for everyone that comes on....perhaps pray for our pastors & leaders,our country,our youths,the unsaved....however the Spirit may lead but keeping personal prayer out of it as we are moderating and wanting to encourage others to pray,.

I always have to pray before prayer(if you know what I mean)and we have the usual 5 or 6 prayer warriors that come on,some are recited,others say many repititious words but I am not there to judge how anyone prays ...that is between them and God I can only hope that they all come into relationship with God and not to try and sound good....I have to continually pray to hear what God hears and it is not always easy.

One day,about a 3wks ago...a girl came on the line on Monday and started praying,preaching,talking about diets,paying rent and I don't know what for 45 minutes....when she was done I asked if the Mother(facilitator was there)and this girl lashed out"Uhh,Mother ___ I think you better tell them who I am and that I will be facilitating 1/2 the time as you have asked"...I was gobsmacked as I knew nothing of it but I figured,Oh well,we will see where this goes.....Well,it got worse & worse everyday...she doesn't breathe in between sentences,is not a member of our church,if someone doesn't come on to pray when she opens the line she jumps in and starts all over but she is not praying jut talking and I guess preaching(don't really know......I just gave it to God & then Saturday when I opened the line,she came on & start glorifying me as the leader & I said wait a minute,I am only here to set the table for the opening of the line the glory is to God,and lets give someone a chance to pray.....then she just talked over me talking about leadership positions in the church & I don't know what....took up the entire remaining time ending with" I love you Kwik"

I am not judgemental but clearly this girl loves herself,I guess I should have posted this in "need of prayer"because I am having a difficult time loving this obnoxious person......I have gone to the pastor and put it in His hands,I have not been on the line except for my weekend obligation and Have been getting calls all week from all the people that no longer want to come on the 5am as long as she is on it...it is the Jennifer hour as they are calling it....Oh Lord,I need Your heart and mind as some people make it very difficult to love them

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I really don't see any problem with her glorifying you Kwik, as we here on Worthy know that you always want the glory to go to Jesus, and His Father.  But I sure that these words of I Samuel 2:30 could be spoken of you ...for them that honoureth Me I will honour.... .  And even though she tried to grant you leadership you gave the authority up to God, and I'm sure those in authority over you in your local church.

IMO this could be God allowing you honor for your faithful service to Him.  For you understand what God delights in:  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 9:24  Kwik you as many others here have learn to count all things as dung so that you can be found in Jesus Christ not with your own righteousness, but the with the righteousness of Christ which come from faith and knowing the Power of Jesus Resurrection, Philippians 3:8-10