• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

The enemy will stop at nothing to cause doubt in the mind of the faithful. I agree with Sheba, IF my faith was from the words of man, I might me discouraged. This is spiritual warfare, the enemy will use any unbeliever, any tool, anything, to discredit God or to make him look bad. I am thankful that God has my heart. Praise God! He is all powerful, all knowing and mighty!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

By Billy Hallowell

On Oct. 19, self-professed Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill is planning to make public some very flammable allegations. At a day-long symposium called "Covert Messiah" in London, England, he's set to unveil purported evidence that Roman aristocrats manufactured Jesus Christ - a claim that, if substantiated, would devalue the core of the Christian faith.

The only problem? Most Biblical experts disagree with the scholar's pronouncements.

A press release announcing the purported new evidence claims that Atwill has discovered "ancient confessions" that purportedly prove that Romans invented Jesus Christ in the first century. He has long argued that the faith system was used as a political tool to control the masses -- something he says is still going on today.

Read more here

It's absurb what some will do to destroy the faith of God's people.  Of course I know Satan is the instigator behind it and will use any willing vessel to spread his lies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

This is going to be come more and more common. Jesus did not die on the cross (Reza Aslan), Jesus was an alien (somebody or another) and now we have this guy telling us that Jesus was invented by the Romans.

To make it worse, many of these people appear to be scholars, so that gives more (supposed) credibility to their arguments.

I think that Worthy is going to be stuffed to the brim with such tales as these over the next few weeks / months / years.

The ones behind all these lies are committing vile blasphemies and I fear for their souls more than your 'regular Joe' sinner.