WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,299
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

CNN.com covered Sunday's "Million Vet March" in Washington D.C. against the Obama administration's closure of military memorials by castigating the marchers as Tea Party kooks and fringe crazies.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And people try to convince us that CNN is neutral.

Ha! Ha!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

From the March On DC Facebook page...

The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC yesterday was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle was and remains about all Americans honoring Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner. Our love for and our dedication to remains with Veterans, regardless of party affiliation or political leanings.

(by the way, the "Local organizer" in DC was the TeaParty)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,707
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Clinton News Network at its best. But in reality what's wrong with being a tea party kook....

The video presented here shows an insider's perspective on the event.

I watched a live feed of the event, and I agree with the perspective he presented:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/14/exclusive-video-vet-protesters-remove-barricades-dc-memorials

The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC yesterday was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle was and remains about all Americans honoring Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner. Our love for and our dedication to remains with Veterans, regardless of party affiliation or political leanings.

See the video I posted above.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

See the video I posted above.

I saw the video, what is your comment on the statement made by the actual organizers of the march?

As for the video, the man that made the video has a long history of very biased videos, in my opinion, this is just one more example of them.  I believe that he is giving one side, his side, of the story. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I am of the opinion CNN is only doing what it is told to do from the O Adm. I remember  CNN supporting  the #Occupy thugs destructive crowd  very well.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I watched some of the actual organizers of the march also.  There was one organizer (Larry Kaplan) that spoke briefly about Obama, I didn't like what he brought into it, and neither did most of the other marchers that heard him.  Period.

I also don't like that some political people showed up and spoke, this was supposed to be about "we the people" not for political gain.  But it was NOT  a  rampage of tea party members.  It just wasn't.  But sadly that is what the media will portray it as, and again, sadly most will believe their lies and over hyped incidents.  One station guest actually said it was about fringe americans being upset that a black family was in the whitehouse.  What a crock, if anyone is trying to cause the people of this country to divide its those stations.

Liberals wouldn't tolerate being blamed for a small group of people crashing one of their organized events, so why should we the people be ignored as an "extremist fringe group"  Those precious vets being wheeled to the memorial are NOT extremists.

Just a quick edit here:

There will be more of these events popping up, I'm sure.  Its not just about getting rid of democrats/liberals.  I see it as a wake up call to both parties, because believe me we the people are NOT happy with either group right now, and that is what I took away from this event. 

here is a quote from Dennis M. Lynch:

Last night I said, "Until this country comes back together we don't stand a chance. And the only way this country is coming back together is through the American people. The politicians won't do it." I stand by that statement. The politicians are driven by special interests, and those interests have nothing to do with you, but rather the money flow that comes in from businesses, banks, lobbyists, etc.

I think he is spot on.

As for the video, the man that made the video has a long history of very biased videos, in my opinion, this is just one more example of them.  I believe that he is giving one side, his side, of the story. 

Long history? What other films did he produce? I only know of one.

. . . OK, just did a look-up, and I'm only seeing one more he produced, and it was not released yet. . . .

I only just recently became familiar with this man. How is it that you are so familiar with him that you could give such a commentary about him?

I only recently heard of this man. How do you know enough about him to make this kind of commentary?