• Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

oreos are like cocaine

Kinda hard on the nose, I would think.

I think you can smoke it too man.

Now why would anyone want to smoke an oreo?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dear nebula

You truly are lovable,neb....they are comparing oreos to cocaine ,which can be made into free base ,which is smoked(or implying its like crack).................................yes,neb-absolutely lovable!

We have known about these things for years,they used to call them "comfort foods"....I do hope no ones tax dollars are going towards these studies(lol)...anyway,sugars do have a very similar effect except it does not alter ones state of mind so, I say....".let them have their cake,& eat it too!" :emot-drool:

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Blessings Dear nebula

You truly are lovable,neb....they are comparing oreos to cocaine ,which can be made into free base ,which is smoked(or implying its like crack).................................yes,neb-absolutely lovable!

We have known about these things for years,they used to call them "comfort foods"....I do hope no ones tax dollars are going towards these studies(lol)...anyway,sugars do have a very similar effect except it does not alter ones state of mind so, I say....".let them have their cake,& eat it too!" :emot-drool:

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Kwik are you certain about this ? :D

Neuroscientists have shown, using fMRI to scan the brain‘s activity in real-time, that sugar leads to dopamine release in the nucleus accumbens – an area associated with motivation, novelty, and reward.  This is the same brain region implicated in response to cocaine and heroin.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mindful-self-express/201302/why-our-brains-love-sugar-and-why-our-bodies-dont

Blessings ninhao,

Yes I am but I don't think I made myself clear in the way I intended.....I am not talking about the motivation or the realease of dopamine or even the "brains activity" per say....to put it simply I was suggesting that a person that "craves" sugars is not going to have the "state of mind" to steal the old womans purse sitting beside him in the subway to get more kit-kats(lol)......Ninhao,my dear Brother-now I am sure you know what I meant by "state of mind"

Actually,my thoughts really are that drugs are one of the enemys favorite things to ever be introduced into an individuals life as an open door to influence that "state of mind" of the addict.........I was not going to get into all of that on this light & breezy thread but,why not?

God bless you,Brother.....you know I always enjoy our discussions,always a pleasure

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Blessings ninhao,

Yes I am but I don't think I made myself clear in the way I intended.....I am not talking about the motivation or the realease of dopamine or even the "brains activity" per say....to put it simply I was suggesting that a person that "craves" sugars is not going to have the "state of mind" to steal the old womans purse sitting beside him in the subway to get more kit-kats(lol)......Ninhao,my dear Brother-now I am sure you know what I meant by "state of mind"

Actually,my thoughts really are that drugs are one of the enemys favorite things to ever be introduced into an individuals life as an open door to influence that "state of mind" of the addict.........I was not going to get into all of that on this light & breezy thread but,why not?

God bless you,Brother.....you know I always enjoy our discussions,always a pleasure

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I'm not to sure i would agree....  i know a few people that get pretty serious about their sugar highs.  mugging an old lady might look ok after a while LoL

Blessings other one!

lol.............

Love ya,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

This is crazy but then again I"m the type of person who if she never had another piece of chocolate she would survive very nicely thank you.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This is crazy but then again I"m the type of person who if she never had another piece of chocolate she would survive very nicely thank you.

whats wrong with you..........    LoL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I love the stuff but can not have it........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

oreos are like cocaine

Kinda hard on the nose, I would think.

I think you can smoke it too man.

Now why would anyone want to smoke an oreo?

Isn't the post Oreos are like Cocaine?Were their not references to cocaine?