Guest DRS81

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

The first time I experienced conviction..

So who is Jesus Christ to you now alpha. It looks like you've made some progress. :)

I didn't make progress. I'm not just saying that, but truly, if it were up to me I'd be an atheist. However, God had other plans for me and when I came to believe that Jesus was dead and resurrected bodily on the third day my life changed forever.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

The first time I experienced conviction..

So who is Jesus Christ to you now alpha. It looks like you've made some progress. :)

I didn't make progress. I'm not just saying that, but truly, if it were up to me I'd be an atheist. However, God had other plans for me and when I came to believe that Jesus was dead and resurrected bodily on the third day my life changed forever.

Hi alphaparticle; I'm so glad for you!  Truly, this isn't simply just progress but in the words of the Father concerning the prodigal son, this son who was dead is now alive again!  And that's the way it is for all of us! 

Bless you brother :emot-hug:  Love in Christ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I do not debate with them.I give them the Chrisitan facts to plant a seed then I leave them alone.

This sentence doesn't make sense. You believe God raised Jesus from the dead, but you haven't come to faith yet?

This sentence doesn't make sense. You believe God raised Jesus from the dead, but you haven't come to faith yet?

No, I mean *I* didn't make any progress.Whatever change I have made is due to God. On my own I am unable to maintain faith but the Spirit keeps drawing me.

No, I mean *I* didn't make any progress.Whatever change I have made is due to God. On my own I am unable to maintain faith but the Spirit keeps drawing me.

You are on the right path alpha. Keep allowing him to draw you into truth. Peace be with you. :)

drs do me a favor, and carefully read #5 in this thread.

Very good alpha. Let me ask you a question. What exactly is holding you back from obtaining faith, making that leap. I know some might tell you that people have to hit rock bottom in order to find God, but that's not the case.

Very good alpha. Let me ask you a question. What exactly is holding you back from obtaining faith, making that leap. I know some might tell you that people have to hit rock bottom in order to find God, but that's not the case.

Well, if you read the post closely you'd see, I'd hope, that I reference a conversion. I was curious to see how opaque that was. I have been a Christian for 1.25 yrs.

I have been a Christian for 1.25 yrs.

You're a christian? How do you mean if you don't mind me asking. I mean like, what is a christian to you? Blessings.