IGNORED

Reputation.....Dont take it personal!

Well,my dear friend is hurt partly by not receiving points from other members

I honestly do not care about points when posting, just like I choose not to do facebook because of thumbs up/down thing. Society is silly. I think having points on a forum is silly.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Bring me all your points!  Yay! :grin:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone

Fez,ncn.....what can I say?I just love you,my Brothers.......        alpha,I enjoy your posts as well & have clicked for you(lol)I am sure my friend read what you said personally & I am sure it is appreciated......     DRS,My Brother-yes-society is VERY silly and I do not do facebook either & so I know nothing about their thumbs up/thumbs down system but it sounds dumb.......                 *Zion* & Miss Placed,My two beloved Sisters-you both know that with or without a system,you always have my points!I love you both

With love,in Christ-Kwik

So why haven't I gotten any points on this thread?...just kidding(lol)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Can anyone see my warning points? lol 

No.......

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I don't care about reputation points, all i need is one..

and its cool enough to have someone respond to my topics/comments

in my life I have burned my reputation to the ground for the glory of God.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Bring me all your points!  Yay! :grin:

Would you split them with me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/01/1974

Well, Kwikphilly, sorry, but I'm going to have to step in here and kill your thread. ;)

I agree with what Zion said. There are a few people who like to lob Bibles at other people's heads. They've never gone through what that other person has gone through, so they can launch it from a safe distance and get enough power and air speed to do some damage. They've done it enough to aim it just right so the sharp corners of their Bible meet with the temple of the other person's head. (Or so it seems.) Unfortunately, there are some Christians in our world who see that as their mission and go around saying "Faithful are the wounds of a friend" and leave their "friend" reeling and gasping, "Et tu, Brute?"

It does sometimes seem like there are "cliques" or not so much that, but it is like being the new guy on the job and everybody has worked together for so long and they know how the system works and have lots of inside jokes. It is hard to break into that and it isn't much easier online. I didn't know about the points thing, (But gee, thanks for pointing that out! Now I can be paranoid about something else! HA!) It does feel crappy seeing that pert 'near every time I reply to something I am the last one. I think Oakwood will aim an arrow at my head if I respond to another one of his videos. STOP KILLING MY THREADS!

Feels kind of like internet leprosy...but hey, Jesus can heal that, right? ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Blessings Worthy Family!

I am deeply saddened this evening by the news that a dear friend no longer wishes to participate as a member of our community,our family,here at Worthy...why?Well,my dear friend is hurt partly by not receiving points from other members,of course that is a very small part of it but it made a big impression with me.......now,please...consider this from anothers point of view,okay?

This person had many issues concerning very bad behavior displayed by Christians,that I don't see anything I could do about that except pray for them...but perhaps we could do something about the little things?

Hopefully ,when we reply,we pray & are lead with wisdom & understanding by the power of the Holy Spirit and not of our own unreliable hearts & minds....our intent should always be to encourage one another & help one another and let the result give glory to God....we are not here seeking mans approval.We try our best not to take it personally when others opinions differ from our own but not everyone is alike & some people do take things very personally.

I have not started this topic so that anyone should criticize people that take what others say personally or to criticize them about being offended by getting "points''or not getting them.My purpose is to just make others aware of these things that may not even know what the little number in the bottom right hand corner of our posts may be.......that is a little "vote" to say that you liked their post......I like seeing that others liked what I have posted but I am not here to receive votes or points ,I wish to serve the Lord & it does not matter to me if I don't get any votes...but I do click on when I like what I have read.My friend was not here for points either but its funny how the same people do get votes & the same people dont...perhaps new members are unaware of it entirely?

Perhaps some of you will consider this when reading what others have posted,maybe your vote may be just the little vote of confidence that person needed....I tried to tell my friend to reconsider but my friend has concluded that most here are very "clickish":and they feel very attacked by most responses..I do hope we can all learn to be very considerate of one another in the future,realizing that a harsh word can do alot of damage

I would also like to ask all of you to say a special prayer for this member of our family that they will come back to the fold to feel loved and appreciated

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Blessings Worthy Family!

I am deeply saddened this evening by the news that a dear friend no longer wishes to participate as a member of our community,our family,here at Worthy...why?Well,my dear friend is hurt partly by not receiving points from other members,of course that is a very small part of it but it made a big impression with me.......now,please...consider this from anothers point of view,okay?

This person had many issues concerning very bad behavior displayed by Christians,that I don't see anything I could do about that except pray for them...but perhaps we could do something about the little things?

Hopefully ,when we reply,we pray & are lead with wisdom & understanding by the power of the Holy Spirit and not of our own unreliable hearts & minds....our intent should always be to encourage one another & help one another and let the result give glory to God....we are not here seeking mans approval.We try our best not to take it personally when others opinions differ from our own but not everyone is alike & some people do take things very personally.

I have not started this topic so that anyone should criticize people that take what others say personally or to criticize them about being offended by getting "points''or not getting them.My purpose is to just make others aware of these things that may not even know what the little number in the bottom right hand corner of our posts may be.......that is a little "vote" to say that you liked their post......I like seeing that others liked what I have posted but I am not here to receive votes or points ,I wish to serve the Lord & it does not matter to me if I don't get any votes...but I do click on when I like what I have read.My friend was not here for points either but its funny how the same people do get votes & the same people dont...perhaps new members are unaware of it entirely?

Perhaps some of you will consider this when reading what others have posted,maybe your vote may be just the little vote of confidence that person needed....I tried to tell my friend to reconsider but my friend has concluded that most here are very "clickish":and they feel very attacked by most responses..I do hope we can all learn to be very considerate of one another in the future,realizing that a harsh word can do alot of damage

I would also like to ask all of you to say a special prayer for this member of our family that they will come back to the fold to feel loved and appreciated

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Amen, the tongue  really can do the most harm.  Thank you Kwik for this heartfelt response.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Blessings Worthy Family!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I'm sorry your friend left, Kwik, and I have said a prayer that he/she will come back.  That being said, Worthy is really not the place for one who can't take argument and criticism.  Tbis is a great site but there are some very strong personalities and opinions here.  As for the 'reputation' points, I never look at my own because it's just not important to me.  I DID just give you a point though because the above is a very thoughtful and caring post, sister.  :mgbowtie:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Blessings Worthy Family!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I'm sorry your friend left, Kwik, and I have said a prayer that he/she will come back.  That being said, Worthy is really not the place for one who can't take argument and criticism.  Tbis is a great site but there are some very strong personalities and opinions here.  As for the 'reputation' points, I never look at my own because it's just not important to me.  I DID just give you a point though because the above is a very thoughtful and caring post, sister.  :mgbowtie:

Just for the record you have 6,718  ....... not that it's important to you of course :whistling: