IGNORED

Which miracle would you like to see.

Guest DRS81

If you were a person living in the first century and you were witnessing all these miracles, what miracle would you like to see.

You can only pick two and, so mine would be Moses parting the Red Sea and Lazarus rising from the dead.

You can also add an illustration of your miracle if you want.

moses-parting-red-sea-e1363878971193.jpg

lazarus2-2.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The Rapture of the Church. Maybe we will have an opportunity to see all the miracles when we are in Heaven. :noidea:Sorry this is out of the timing........but.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Jesus transfiguration, and see him after he came back from crucifixion

these may not meet your criteria of 1st century, should be close though

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

i would love to have been present to witness Jesus command Lazarus to rise from death.

"Take away the stone... Lazarus, Come Forth!"  whew...

but by far....this was the most excellent miracle:

29e8hv.jpg

John 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 
John 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 

If you were a person living in the first century and you were witnessing all these miracles, what miracle would you like to see.

You can only pick two and, so mine would be Moses parting the Red Sea and Lazarus rising from the dead.

lazarus2-2.jpg

If you were alive at the time of Jesus, you couldn't have witnessed Moses parting the Red Sea, though that would be a tremendous miracle.  I can only witness two of the miracles?  That is a tough question to answer.  I suppose the first miracle I would like to witness would be the resurrection of Christ.  I know there was nobody actually there when he rose to see the event, but I mean I would like to have witnessed the resurrected Savior, as his disciples did.  I can't even imagine what that would have been like, to go from such sorrow at the crucifixion to joy?  I guess the second miracle I would choose would be the Spirit coming down on those in the upper room at Pentecost.  That would have been incredible to be part of.  I can think of others I would add, but keeping with the terms of the thread, I will stick with those two. 

The Rapture of the Church. Maybe we will have an opportunity to see all the miracles when we are in Heaven. :noidea:Sorry this is out of the timing........but.

It is definitely not in the right time period, but it may be something we actually do see occur?  By the signs of the times, I don't think Jesus will tarry much longer?  It could well be in our lifetime, and I hope it is. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

lazarus2-2.jpg

If you were alive at the time of Jesus, you couldn't have witnessed Moses parting the Red Sea, though that would be a tremendous miracle.  I can only witness two of the miracles?  That is a tough question to answer.  I suppose the first miracle I would like to witness would be the resurrection of Christ.  I know there was nobody actually there when he rose to see the event, but I mean I would like to have witnessed the resurrected Savior, as his disciples did.  I can't even imagine what that would have been like, to go from such sorrow at the crucifixion to joy?  I guess the second miracle I would choose would be the Spirit coming down on those in the upper room at Pentecost.  That would have been incredible to be part of.  I can think of others I would add, but keeping with the terms of the thread, I will stick with those two. 

I agree with your two, Butero, I think these are the greatest two miracles ever.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

It is definitely not in the right time period, but it may be something we actually do see occur?  By the signs of the times, I don't think Jesus will tarry much longer?  It could well be in our lifetime, and I hope it is. 

Amen to that.Yes,it could be soon.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,867
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I would very much like to see my wife healed of her M.S.