• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1957

Updated to simplify using Math... the so called Universal Truth

* Einstein wrote " There is no greater enemy of Truth, than unthinking respect for authority. " --- God gave each of us the absolute authority to seek Truth; we choose who, what, where, when, why and how to believe as we do.

I will simply say.... We have one real purpose in Life, and that is to seek God's will and Learn God's way... in doing so we Learn bits and pieces of Truth along the path. In every instance in the Bible(that I know of), Satan is manifest as one who temps or persecutes one to go his/ her own way and not to follow God. I do know about you but, I doubt " the devil made me do it " will be much of an argument on judgment day. I believe God would say "You are correct" then he would show you a reflection of your own heart, mind, and soul..... even as Jesus called Peter Satan when he tried to interfere with God's will.   It is the foolish I that walks alone, for if the house is clean... the kingdom of heaven is within... and this is we not I.

**Now a little playing around   if 6 is the number of man, then an upside down man would be 9....   I is the ninth letter of the English alphabet.... I is singular. Our capital I is the same as the roman numeral 1(who is 1st in your life?)

*Nine is the highest single digit number, hmm

*Any whole number that is a multiple of 9, multiplied by any number will always have a sum that if added up to a single digit will equal nine  examples: 9*9= 81(8+1=9) 81*81= 6,561(6+5+6+1=18..1+8=9)  6561*11= 72,171 ( 7+2+1+7+1= 18  1+8=9)  no matter how much man multiplies and magnifies himself, his sum if alone as an I(9th letter) will always be upside down and alone 

*  One can prove 1 equals exactly .999 repeating ... though man will throw the term irrational number at you... God has purpose in all things

1/3+2/3= 1 exactly   now, convert the fractions to decimals    .333(repeating)+ .666(repeating)= 1 or .999(repeating exactly)

Zechariah 13:8 two-thirds(2/3=.666) will be struck down and perish yet one-third( 1/3=.333) will be left in it, hmm 13th chapter here and 13th chapter in Revelation for the beast.

this may not mean much to some but, perhaps to one.... and that is enough.

Edited by bfloydo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There's a slight problem with your numbering.

"Jesus" is the anglicized version of the Greek version of His given birth name, which is ישוע.

So, do you not think that you should count the numbers of His name it was given, in Hebrew?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

You need to start over with the real truth.  First, the Hebrew alphabet has only 22 letters, not 26, and with the 5 finals, they are 27.  Second, God is the English word, not a Hebrew word.  We are not the beast, who is clearly started in Revelation 13, which is not you nor I, unless you have given yourself over to Satan. 

hebrewlettersandvalues.gif

In case you want both Hebrew and Greek, you can find it here.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

i agree on one thing.....  my view is different.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

You are complicating the beast.And he is probably very glad that you are.

• Group:  Advanced Member

You are complicating the beast.And he is probably very glad that you are.

LOL--- the beast I am referring to is the self-important person, without God... I never named the beast but suggested we all must overcome our own foolish flesh....that seems simple to me...but, mabye complicated to some....sorry

You need to start over with the real truth.  First, the Hebrew alphabet has only 22 letters, not 26, and with the 5 finals, they are 27.  Second, God is the English word, not a Hebrew word.  We are not the beast, who is clearly started in Revelation 13, which is not you nor I, unless you have given yourself over to Satan. 

hebrewlettersandvalues.gif

In case you want both Hebrew and Greek, you can find it here.

I this was just playing around and suggesting we ought focus on overcoming our own flesh desires that keep us in sin...  BTW it depends on which Hebrew Alphabet one uses the Aramaic or older Phoenician .... I don't think God complicates things... And who said God cant speak all Languages or that if Revelation is for a future time, is was not meant for a future alphabet and language?? if one wants complicated, figure out US politics.... talk about endless babble-on....sigh

Edited by bfloydo

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

I want to share the beast as I see it... it probably differs from yours. For now, I will only share some pieces, and seek your opinions.

Rev 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: his number is 666."

1.) I nor does any have wisdom, God alone is the source of all Truth or Wisdom... man simply a dispenser.

2.) The Hebrew alphabet has numerical values, so let us assign a simple value to ours.. A=1, B=2, C=3......> Z=26

3.) " A house divided cannot stand " -- Jesus

4.) A man alone without God is singular, a man often refers to himself as "I" .. as in I will do such and such, often forgetting... God willing I will do

5.) There can be no greater beast than a Beast that seeks to deceive or force man away from God his creator.

6.) When I was a child, I feared the boggie-man  and the many monsters that prowled around in the darkness, when I turned the light on I felt safe.

7.) God alone knows the end, just as he knew our beginning..... in our end(no matter if in revelation times or not) we will be before God(where we started). If I have fears, perhaps I just need God to shed a little more Light to calm my nerves.

8.) A man with God is not singular, he is we for God abides in his home(flesh) .

* Einstein wrote " There is no greater enemy of Truth, than unthinking respect for authority. " --- God gave each of us the absolute authority to seek Truth, we choose who, what, where, when, why and how to believe as we do.

A.)Using our alphabet, see if God adds up. G(7th)+O(15th)+D(4th) = 26 hmm, same as the number of letters in our alphabet, cant spell anything God did not create.

B.) man alone without God is singular and I(9th), a man who alone has chosen to deny God( a beast )

C.) 666 is the number of the beast given in the bible.... for now lets just try to agree this is one that denies God, trying to elevate self to God's seat and steer or force others away from God.

Let us divide the beasts home, and make it fall....666(the number of the beast) divided by 9( a man alone without God , or I) = 74. The beasts house fallen equals the foundation of the home that stands.... If Jesus is added up using this system J(10th)+E(5th)+S(19th)+U(21st)+S(19th), it equals 74.

In all cases that I know of in the Bible, the flesh(or man)that is tested by Satan, can be like unto a refining fire to destroying impurities and render worthy materials to build on the base that God has laid for us. Jesus was tested in the desert(alone) by desires of flesh, and by submitting to God's will even to his death on the cross. He must have told these stories to others, for our benefit... for he alone knew what he prayed and what took place.

The only beast I see to overcome, is my own foolish self and the desires of my flesh. If, God willing I can overcome them... then with certainty will I have overcome the world around me. God can change or do anything he wishes, it been almost 2,000 years and the worlds end has not yet come. Perhaps I should focus on the end of my own flesh(my death) and what I have built.

Hi bfloyda,  I must say that what you have posted is a T total mess.  :help:  :crazy: 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

bfloydo,  If your intent was to put our focus on the beast within rather than the future Anti-Christ beast that is to come during the tribulation period.  Then why not just say that?  Instead of first creating this elaborate system of converting letters to numbers.  I don't see the connection.  How does adding up numbers lead us to the conclusion you are trying to get us to reach?  I am puzzled by this.

oc 

bfloydo,  If your intent was to put our focus on the beast within rather than the future Anti-Christ beast that is to come during the tribulation period.  Then why not just say that?  Instead of first creating this elaborate system of converting letters to numbers.  I don't see the connection.  How does adding up numbers lead us to the conclusion you are trying to get us to reach?  I am puzzled by this.

oc 

You are correct. I was just playing around. God has complete authority...if Satan is invoked it seems to always be as a test of ones Faith in God Vs. what ones flesh may desire. This is played out time and time again in the Bible From Adam and Eve to Jesus.

Funny how our capital I is displayed the same as roman numeral 1.... Maybe we ought to just Keep God as # 1 in our life, even if our flesh may suffer hardships??