• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1957

You need to start over with the real truth.  First, the Hebrew alphabet has only 22 letters, not 26, and with the 5 finals, they are 27.  Second, God is the English word, not a Hebrew word.  We are not the beast, who is clearly started in Revelation 13, which is not you nor I, unless you have given yourself over to Satan. 

hebrewlettersandvalues.gif

In case you want both Hebrew and Greek, you can find it here.

Ok back to this one. 26 is the gematric(sum) of the Hebrew characters for the God of Israel  YHWH  also Jewish chronology says God gave the Torah in the 26th generation and the 26th verse in the Bible mentions mankind for the 1st time Gen. 1:26

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Solomon, a man who God loved (Jedidiah) and who was so humble in the beginning as to ask only for wisdom to lead the people was given that wisdom and all that he did not ask for because he so pleased God... did not have the Holy Spirit indwelling him (which no man did until after the cross of Christ). Solomon did not take his own advice to heart and married foreign women (some for peace treaties, but most for his lusts) and he built temples to their gods in the Holy Land. Needless to say the end of his life was not like the early part. God was even willing to split the kingdom from Solomon... except that God honored Solomon's father David by not splitting it until Solomon's son took the throne.

Solomon was the 1st temple builder. 

God did not want anyone to build him a temple.

God told Moses to make the tabernacle. He gave him specific instructions and a pattern.

Hebrews 8:5 (NASB95)
5 who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “See,” He says, “that you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.”

Solomon had no instructions or command.

David and Solomon misinterpreted the following passage to mean Solomon:

2 Samuel 7:12-13 (NASB95)
12 “When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 “He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.

...rather than God's true plan:

Zechariah 6:12-13 (NASB95)
12 “Then say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, “Behold, a man whose name is Branch, for He will branch out from where He is; and He will build the temple of the Lord.
13 “Yes, it is He who will build the temple of the Lord, and He who will bear the honor and sit and rule on His throne. Thus, He will be a priest on His throne, and the counsel of peace will be between the two offices.” ’

We (the Church) are that temple:

Matthew 16:18 (NASB95)
18 “I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 (NASB95)
16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
17 If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

But the Jews who rejected Jesus are looking for one who will rebuild their temple. The beast will accomplish this.

666 is a tracking system and an identifier of the beast.

Calculate the number of the beast refers to the number of years between the precise dates the two temples were destroyed on (the 9th of Av 586 BCE and the 9th of Av 70 CE) using the prophetic 360 day year comes to 665.666666 to the day.

Solomon = peace

Peace peace when there is no peace...

Compare John 17:12 with 2 Thessalonians 2:3 / Acts 1:25... remember the deadly wound that was healed is going to convince the whole world.

Suppose J.I. comes back and can scientifically prove he is J.I.

666 is a solved mystery if you use the Bible and not human speculation to solve it.

I note among the extra-biblical speculationists  is the Preterist view which bases everything on the fulfillment of all prophecy (or most prophecy depending upon the depth of your buying into Preterism) in the first Century CE.  It also is based in antisemitism. Most Preterists may not even realize this. But it is nevertheless true. It is one of many versions of Replacement Theology.

God did put his Hebrew dispensation on hold. No doubt. But that is not the end of God and Jews as too many believe. It's just on hold.

Ask yourself... why would a benevolent God permit / create a Great Tribulation period in the end?

What is the purpose?

What would be the point?

To whip up on people and demons that are going to hell anyway?

No.

Not hardly.

It's to drive the Jews (whom the Preterists and hyper Calvinists say God is finished with) to try as a last resort crying out to Jesus as the entire world and a 200 million man army corners them and is about to annihilate the last of the surviving Jews on earth.

Hosanna is a cry for help Hosha Nah! Save now!

666 is a mark that simply means the individual with the mark is against Jesus... it will be pitched as being for the false messiah (antichrist) who will claim to be the genuine Messiah... which tells you that in the beginning he will be affirming the Jewish Mosaic Covenant.

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)
27 And he shall confirm [THE COVENANT] with many {the world} for one week {seven years}: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

In the midst of the week...

The 70th week of Daniel is a 7 year period of two tribulation periods. The Bible divides it up in many expressions and in several passages of scripture yet most only think of it as one 7-year tribulation.

Daniel 7:25 (KJV)
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 12:7 (KJV)
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Revelation 12:14 (KJV)
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 11:2 (KJV)
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Revelation 13:5 (KJV)
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 11:3 (KJV)
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

In prophetic years (of 360 days each)

time times and half a time = 3 1/2 years

42 months = 3 1/2 years

1260 days = 3 1/2 years

This one realization brings all three major eschatological camps together about the rapture:

PRE great tribulation (last half of the 70th Week of Daniel)

MID 70th week of Daniel (which is NOT the traditional MID TRIB position which believes in one 7-year tribulation period***)

POST believer's tribulation (first half of the 70th Week of Daniel)

***Believers will be persecuted in the first half by the devil and the world which he gets to follow him, but the Great Tribulation is God's wrath on the world and the devil and believers are exempt from God's wrath which was dealt with on the cross of Christ.***

J.I. (in my previous post is Judas Iscariot son of Simon). Now before I go into this, remember there are theologians who believe the two witnesses in Revelation 11 will be Moses and Elijah based on their miraculous abilities. So, it is not so outlandish a consideration that Judas Iscariot could also be raised from the dead after being dead for so long. These things are beyond the natural course of events.

John 17:12 (KJV)
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Luke 22:3 (KJV)
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:26-27 (KJV)
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

Acts 1:25 (KJV)
25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Revelation 20:1-5 (KJV)
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

The "thousand" in the passage is an expression in Greek of a long period of time which could include an actual 1,000 years or more or even less. It has been nearly 2,000 years since all this came about and it could be many thousands more but the stage in the Holy Land has been set since the secular return of the Jews to the Holy Land (prophesied in Ezekiel 37).  

Revelation 20:6-11 (KJV)
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

This is not a second Armageddon scenario but the one and only one with more information. 

The thing that knocks this chapter out of focus (for mortal men) is the eternity perspective of verses 4 and 5. Remember, John is seeing this from the perspective of heaven in his vision while on the isle of Patmos.

The over all 70th week of Daniel.

70x7.jpg

There are many clues in the Bible that the beast will be a false messiah to the Jewish people and that he will for the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel convince the world that Judaism is the true religion.

Sounds impossible... but remember (even though his sway over the world will prove to be a precarious, short venture) atheism, cultism, occultism, and false religions are all his doing. The prospect of rebuilding a Jewish Temple on Temple Mount Jerusalem Israel alone would seem to be an impossible task given the two Islamic mosques that are there and the billions of Muslims just waiting for an excuse to push the Jews into the Mediterranean Sea...

But scripture is never wrong.

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Say you do not buy into the covenant meaning the Mosaic Covenant which Jesus fulfilled and put an end to at the cursing of the fig tree (Mark 11:13-23 / Hosea 9:10 / Matthew 24:32 notice leaves but no fruit + law of first mention Genesis 3:7 involving fig leaves = man's first religious act)... even though Daniel's description of the covenant throughout his book clearly refers to this and even is called the holy covenant. And say you do not believe the many is the whole earth. Smack bang in the middle of the verse is a statement that he will put an end to the temple sacrifices in the middle of the seven years... which means the temple will exist and he did not condemn it but at least tolerated it up to that point. And that leaves the interpreter who does not believe this is the holy covenant and that the many is the whole world with the need to explain how else a Jewish Temple could be built on Temple mount Jerusalem Israel.

Zechariah 8:23 (KJV)
23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.***

Daniel 7:24 (KJV)
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Revelation 17:12 (KJV)
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

***we have heard... does not mean that it is true.***

John 5:43
43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if {or though} another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Will Jewish people and Jewish leaders who reject Jesus as the true Messiah receive anyone other than a Jew?

So the mark of the beast which will be used to identify with the beast AND to track down the one people on planet earth that do not receive the mark (Christians) to behead... could very well simply be:

mqdefault.jpg

The symbol which the Jews adopted post WW II was not the Star of David but an ancient seal of Solomon (again, who 2 of the 4 666's in the Bible mention by name). Before Solomon it was a symbol of the occult.

The actual symbol of Israel was the seven branch menorah.

There are other clues that the beast will be Jewish and Judaism will be in power...

Matthew 24:20 (KJV)
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Given the fact that in all Jewish history sabbath law has never taken precedent over fight or flight... this has to be indicating that the sabbath law will be imposed by the leaders of the day who see no problem with the beast approaching the temple. Meaning the beast will be Jewish and the temple will be standing and the sabbath law will be in effect and enforced by an unsuspecting Jewish people.