• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't know if this is true, but if it is, it's amazing, because a Rabbi left a note to be opened after he died. In it he says Jesus is the messiah.

The link goes to a page with various videos on it, and I stumbled onto a short video about this rabbi. I'm hoping it is true.

Link removed, please use video forum for YouTube links

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Just to make it easier could you at least post the title of the video if you can remember it?  I'm having trouble finding it, thanks :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

What an amazing site- thanks for the link.  Boy oh boy I can see myself spending a lot of time on there.

And an amazing story by the way!  Hopefully it will lead more Jews to Christ.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I've heard this story before and it is amazing.

Hi Zion and anyone else who couldn't find the video,

I was hoping it would be right there. But it's not. Sorry. So I found it on You-Tube and this should be more reliable. The title is:

"Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS","Yehoshua" or "Yeshua"(Hebrew)"

You should be able to watch it here.

(Link removed, please use video forum to post YouTube links)

This is a really "knock your socks off" video if it's true. And if it is, this should have ground shaking effects in Israel and for all Jews.

I almost can't believe all the comments trying to debunk what this man said. I guess it just proves how very real satan is and how he's working over time to get people to not believe Jesus is the Christ. I guess it also proves the truth of when Jesus told Peter that Our Father revealed to him that Jesus is the Christ. Which means all of us who know this is true are blessed of God, regardless of how miserable we may be in this life.

Well I hope everyone can find it now. Sorry again, last night I was too eager to post it.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Don't be sorry at all, will definitely check it out!  Thank you :)

Zion,

Seems I goofed. If you go to any You-Tube page and type in the title above, it should take you to the page of the Rabbi.

It seems the Israeli people are now trying to discredit that Rabbi. I was shocked at some of the other videos in that area. I know the Israeli people don't accept Jesus as the messiah. But I didn't know the hate some of them have towards Jesus or anyone who does accept Him. I think if a Jew in Israel joins Jews for Jesus, that person has to leave Israel. I really didn't know the hatred they feel towards us who accept Jesus as the Christ.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

Zion,

Seems I goofed. If you go to any You-Tube page and type in the title above, it should take you to the page of the Rabbi.

It seems the Israeli people are now trying to discredit that Rabbi. I was shocked at some of the other videos in that area. I know the Israeli people don't accept Jesus as the messiah. But I didn't know the hate some of them have towards Jesus or anyone who does accept Him. I think if a Jew in Israel joins Jews for Jesus, that person has to leave Israel. I really didn't know the hatred they feel towards us who accept Jesus as the Christ.

Currently in Israel, I would say there has been a mini-revival. Jews for Jesus as well as other missionary organizations are very active in Israel, and there are several Messianic Judaism synagogues. So, basically, if a Jewish person in Israel joins Jews for Jesus, they do not have to leave Israel.  

Jewish people who do not believe in Jesus, do not hate Gentiles who do believe in Jesus. Judaism and Jewish beliefs are sometimes hard to understand. For Jewish people who do not believe in Jesus, the view is that it is alright for Gentiles to believe in Jesus because Gentiles are not obligated to the Mosaic laws. Therefore Gentiles are not hated, or judged in any way for believing in Jesus. But, most Jewish people do get upset when a Jewish person believes Jesus is the Messiah, as the understanding of the Mosaic law makes that a sin. Plus, so many times in the past, the Jewish people were persecuted in the name of Jesus so a Jewish person who believes in the name used to persecute the Jewish people is like joining the enemy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Zion,

Makes it hard to honor them as Gods people when they react that way...   but i think we are required to do just that.....  for the sake of Gods word not that they deserve it.

George might fill us in on the status of people coming to Christ, but as of the last I heard they did not have to leave.  It's kind of back in my mind that there are laws of trying to convert kids under age.  Maybe George or someone who lives there can bring us (me) up to date.