IGNORED

Human Being = Trash

nebula

Guest BacKaran

I felt like I was used like an old newspaper tossed into the wind when the guy who claimed her loved me, didn't after I told him I was pregnant 40 years ago.

My son grew up knowing he was adopted by his dad and at 18, went to meet with the birth father... My son said, he told me he wasn't sorry for anything he did and whatever I told my son growing up was wrong... How could you deal with that? I wanted to sucker punch him right there!

I explained, he's lost 18 years of knowing you, his first child. He had to put up a wall so he could not feel the pain he's truly feeling.

I said I forgave him a long time ago and myself.

How could you forgive?

I said I forgave to move forward in life with God.

Now, my son ostracizes me, mocks me etc and is friends with his bio father. He is really mad at God at the death of his dad 7 years ago and took out all out on me, even at the funeral.

I forgave my son and will pray he turns to God and away from the world that embraces sin and not the Bible.

My brother or my sister's in Christ just might be the lost person on the street, which is why I enjoy witnessing too. And the holy Spirit has given me immediate discernment when helping people out by asking questions about their faith etc. So I don't waste previous time on those who are not saved and are not repentant sinners. Then like Paul, I move on to those who will listen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

On 3/21/2017 at 2:46 PM, Jewels7 said:

God help any Christian who accepts that God gave them a mind and then forbids them to use it. 

I have seen some of the smartest people who have reasoned with their mind that there is no God.  As I stated, " Sometimes thinking is the most dangerous thing we can do ... "

Yet, you can check for yourself.  Here are a few names with great minds.  Too bad they reasoned away God.

• Richard Dawkins.
  • Sam Harris.
  • Christopher Hitchens.
  • Daniel Dennett.
  • Stephen Hawking.
  • Steven Pinker.
  • Michael Shermer.
  • Peter Singer.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/19/2013 at 4:19 PM, Beaker said:

God's crowning achievement to His creation, created in His own image is trash?

No! Never! 

This poor woman was beside herself and lost for the callous indifference of others who cared not for her plight. Let us never imagine it possible that the words, trash, and human, appear to relate to one another. Instead, let us do for those in need when we happen upon them. God put them there for us to see if we walk in the light of the scriptures. Or if we simply read them from the page. 

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/22/1988

On 2013-11-16 at 5:33 PM, nebula said:

Human Being = Trash

by Pastor Rob Benson

It’s amazing what happens when people care and truly pick up our God given mantle to care for the lost, hurting, and forgotten…Love always wins!

So, how are you learning to love; who are you loving that seems absolutely unlovable; and how is this BEING, “My brothers keeper,” changing who you are?

These words resound in me. Like a plea and it feels like my insides are jumping with joy. The last couple of months it’s been my sole mission to love EVERYBODY unconditionally. It’s been challenging to say the least. But with the constant reminder of how God loves us and how He works in our hearts with tenderness and an infinite amount of grace. 

Since I’ve been doing this, I’m so happy all the time. I experience joy everywhere I go. Even when things are hard, I can’t wipe the smile, Jesus gives me, away. 

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Human Being = Trash

I don't agree. How can the Creator's image be a trash? This would be to say that the Creator is a trash.