• Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Human Being = Trash

by Pastor Rob Benson

Nov. 15

Yesterday…I was rolling out to my truck parked behind our Community Connection Center in Arbutus, Maryland when I turned the corner by the dumpster and suddenly…I heard a quiet, sobbing, a painful, tender, female muttering.   Her heart was hurt, she was crouched down and balled up behind the large, green receptacle where we humans throw away trash.  Sadly, and even darkly poetic…a young lady, broken, crying, writhing in soul pain is just another reminder of how disposable human beings have become. 

Hey, I say humans are disposable because that’s what my world dictates....

Read the rest here

Thoughts?

Cautiously, because of  our overly sexualized world, I approached this young lady, hoping she wouldn’t see me as an old pervert and asked, “Are you okay?”  The response from this hurting child said it all, “Ya, I’m fine.”  That’s the refrain we’ve programmed into the children of our culture, pretend it’s all okay, remember you are a strong, pull yourself up by your own boot straps, American.  Thankfully, a female co-worker walked out and gently embraced this young lady, comforting her like a mother might comfort a hurting child.  

It’s amazing what happens when people care and truly pick up our God given mantle to care for the lost, hurting, and forgotten…Love always wins!

So, how are you learning to love; who are you loving that seems absolutely unlovable; and how is this BEING, “My brothers keeper,” changing who you are? http://pastorrobbenson.tumblr.com/post/67088820118/human-being-trash

~

Amen~!

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 1 John 4:7-11

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The world might dictate that humans are disposable and I am sure that is what many unbelievers think which is sad.God loves everyone.We are not disposable to Him.He wants a relationship with each and everyone who He created.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

.God loves everyone.We are not disposable to Him.He wants a relationship with each and everyone who He created.

That's right..... and thats the reason He gave His only Son to die for us.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

.God loves everyone.We are not disposable to Him.He wants a relationship with each and everyone who He created.

That's right..... and thats the reason He gave His only Son to die for us.

Yes  :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

The world might dictate that humans are disposable and I am sure that is what many unbelievers think which is sad.God loves everyone.We are not disposable to Him.He wants a relationship with each and everyone who He created.

Why would you think that unbelievers think humans are disposable?  Didn't this young woman live in a overwhelmingly Christian country? 

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

How would you know that the non believers say that human life can be wasted? I'm sure that they would be saddened by this too.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Militant environmentalists blame humans for destroying the planet. They believe that the World is overpopulated and they would like to see a human cull. Fanatical Muslims kill themselves in order to kill others and they believe that an infidels life has no value. Pro-abortionists believe that unborn humans are just clumps of cells. Pro-Euthanasia people believe that the elderly and the disabled have valueless lives.

The list goes on and on.......

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

God's crowning achievement to His creation, created in His own image is trash?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

That would depend on the part of the globe you live on.  Population growth is a sensitive issue.  It is not certain what will suffice.  The one child policy in China has been a mixed bag and is under pressure now.

Edited by gray wolf