• Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Many readers of the bible don't pay attention to the writer of 'Luke':

1.- The writer never said that he was luke

2.- the writer did not write to the church

3.- the will of the writer was a private writing a personal friend of his

3.- the writer was not an actor

The reason for composing his own investigation was that was a caos of many narrations; he did not the actors and actions of them

CAOS OF NARRATIONS

1:1 | [g] epeidhper {FORASMUCH AS} polloi {MANY} epeceirhsan {TOOK IN HAND} anataxasqai {TO DRAW UP} dihghsin {A NARRATION} peri {CONCERNING} twn {THE}  peplhroforhmenwn {WHICH HAVE BEEN FULLY BELIEVED} en {AMONG} hmin {US} [g] pragmatwn {MATTERS,}  

Forasmuch as many took in hand to draw up A narration the matters which has been fully believed among us,

THEY WERE NOT EYEWITNESSES OF THE ACTORS AND THEIR ACTS

kaqwj {AS} paredosan {THEY DELIVERED [THEM]}  hmin {TO US,} oi {THEY} ap {FROM [THE]} archj {BEGINNING} autoptai {EYE WITNESSES} kai {AND} uphretai  {ATTENDANTS} [g] genomenoi  {HAVING BEEN}  tou {OF THE} logou {WORD,} 

As they delivered [them] to us, which from [the] beginning having been eyewitnesses and attendants of the word;

THE UNKNOWN WRITER WROTE ANOTHER NARRATION MORE

edoxen {IT SEEMED GOOD} kamoi {ALSO TO ME,} parhkolouqhkoti {HAVING BEEN ACQUAINTED} anwqen {FROM THE FIRST} pasin {WITH ALL THINGS} akribwj {ACCURATELY,} kaqexhj {WITH METHOD} soi {TO THEE} grayai {TO WRITE,} kratiste {MOST EXCELLENT} qeofile {THEOPHILUS,

It seemed good also to me, having been acquanited accurately from the very first with all things, to write to thee with method, most excellent Theophilus,

THE WRITER DID NOT WROTE TO THE CHURCH, BY A PRIVATE WRITING

Edited by actor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings  actor,

Welcome to Worthy & God bless you..............what is the meaning or your intention with all the references to "actors"?

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Good morning - Luke was a physician and not an actor - tho' as kwik had said what do you mean about actors?

Many readers of the bible don't pay attention to the writer of 'Luke':

1.- The writer never said that he was luke

2.- the writer did not write to the church

3.- the will of the writer was a private writing a personal friend of his

3.- the writer was not an actor

The reason for composing his own investigation was that was a caos of many narrations; he did not the actors and actions of them

CAOS OF NARRATIONS

1:1 | [g] epeidhper {FORASMUCH AS} polloi {MANY} epeceirhsan {TOOK IN HAND} anataxasqai {TO DRAW UP} dihghsin {A NARRATION} peri {CONCERNING} twn {THE}  peplhroforhmenwn {WHICH HAVE BEEN FULLY BELIEVED} en {AMONG} hmin {US} [g] pragmatwn {MATTERS,}  

Forasmuch as many took in hand to draw up A narration the matters which has been fully believed among us,

THEY WERE NOT EYEWITNESSES OF THE ACTORS AND THEIR ACTS

kaqwj {AS} paredosan {THEY DELIVERED [THEM]}  hmin {TO US,} oi {THEY} ap {FROM [THE]} archj {BEGINNING} autoptai {EYE WITNESSES} kai {AND} uphretai  {ATTENDANTS} [g] genomenoi  {HAVING BEEN}  tou {OF THE} logou {WORD,} 

As they delivered [them] to us, which from [the] beginning having been eyewitnesses and attendants of the word;

THE UNKNOW WRITER WROTE ANOTHER NARRATION MORE

edoxen {IT SEEMED GOOD} kamoi {ALSO TO ME,} parhkolouqhkoti {HAVING BEEN ACQUAINTED} anwqen {FROM THE FIRST} pasin {WITH ALL THINGS} akribwj {ACCURATELY,} kaqexhj {WITH METHOD} soi {TO THEE} grayai {TO WRITE,} kratiste {MOST EXCELLENT} qeofile {THEOPHILUS,

It seemed good also to me, having been acquanited accurately from the very first with all things, to write to thee with method, most excellent Theophilus,

~

There Are Some Folk Who Seem To Make It Their Mission In Life

Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught. Luke 1:1-4 (NASB)

To Reject This Two Volume Deluxe Gift Set

The first account I composed, Theophilus, about all that Jesus began to do and teach, until the day when He was taken up to heaven, after He had by the Holy Spirit given orders to the apostles whom He had chosen. To these He also presented Himself alive after His suffering, by many convincing proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days and speaking of the things concerning the kingdom of God. Gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, “Which,” He said, “you heard of from Me; for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” Acts 1:1-5 (NASB)

Containing The Very Words Of Life

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63 (KJV)

As I See

and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:15-17 (NIV)

It

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (NIV)

~

Double

And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen. Luke 24:51-53 (KJV)

Talk

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts 2:46-47 (KJV)

Thank You LORD Jesus For Your Beloved, Our Dear Doctor Luke

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

“‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’

“So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.” Numbers 6:24-27 (NIV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Yes, it is unclear what the main idea is, here.

I wondered myself, and moved it from the seekers lounge. I you and I are wondering, then I wonder what a seeker might wonder..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Writing to an individual and not a church does not make it any less God breathed scripture. It is still the word of God.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings  actor,

Welcome to Worthy & God bless you..............what is the meaning or your intention with all the references to "actors"?

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Dear, the 12 apostles were actors that were with their master, but Luke was not an actor and knew none of them;

so, my nick name is to call the attention about the above

The actor John affirmed

21:24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

Guest shiloh357

Blessings  actor,

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Dear, the 12 apostles were actors that were with their master, but Luke was not an actor and knew none of them;

so, my nick name is to call the attention about the above

The actor John affirmed

21:24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

Why do you call them, "actors?"

How do you know that Luke did not know the apostles?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

There is a new series coming out, wherein so called experts decry any truth about the Bible....apparently none of the gospel writers knew Jesus,

Mary was not a virgin etc.

Perhaps this series does or perhaps it does not have any bearing on this op.

At any rate, definately 'sounds' off base to me.

To be fair, it would also seem that English is not the first language of the op.