anh356

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I recently had a miscarriage after praying hard every day for a healthy baby. I am fine now, and I still believe that God has His will for my life. I may never understand why this happened, and it's fine. I am just terrified that next time we get pregnant, that I will pray hard everyday, read my Bible every day, and end up having the baby, but it not be healthy. I feel like my prayers are in vain if God has a different will for my life. I just feel so discouraged and lost.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/16/1993

That's really hard. Welcome here...I hope we can help you and pray for you! 

Jesus loves you! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Hi anh356, Much love to you...

I agree with you that so many times our thoughts go to the side of not turning out well...that's the way our minds want to think about things...instead of good things we think that everything will turn out not so good...because mainly that's the way my life went without God in my life...That's the way I've thought about things alot...and still catch myself trying to slip back into that thinking...I've had a miscarriage too...and I'd just like to talk a little-if it's ok...

I truly believe God wants good for us-and I truly believe that good things do happen to us when He is in our life-because I've lived it...I know alot of the time we do not know the future...and really I would rather it be that way...How would our lives be-if we knew every single thing that would happen until the day we die...Choice...A very powerful word...I choose to believe that whatever happens in my life-that God is with me...and I truly believe everything happens for a reason...Now I believe this because God is in my life!!! I mean He isn't just Someone out there...He is Real and He is in my life!!! And I am just as close to Him as I can possibly get...He was not always in my life...I truly believe that makes a big, big difference!!!

The words of The Bible Are True...Every Word...Including The Word That Says: Our minds can be renewed!!! Wow...I can now think pretty good thoughts...And Loved...I mean loved!!! We are Loved!!! Not humanly love-Divine Love-Perfect and Pure-from God!!! Whew...I needed to take Him Into My Life As My Savior...I desparately needed saving...Jesus Came To Earth As A Man...Was Beaten and Bruised For Our Sin...He died on The Cross so we wouldn't have to...Made a way that we could have a relationship with God again...He paid the price for sin for us so we wouldn't have to...On The Third Day He Rose From The Dead and Now Sits At The Right Hand of The Father...Coming Again One Day For Us Who Believe...We Are His Bride-The Church!!! Whew...I can't wait!!! Goodness...But in the meantime...

I have a healthy 10 year old daughter to raise!!!

When I did have a miscarriage there were many women where I worked that had had even more than one miscarriage...My heart hurt for them...and eventually I sat down at the kitchen table with my God and a heavy burden that I didn't even know I was carrying...and we had a conversation...a bit one sided...at the time...Hahaha...I told Him (God) I didn't know what I had done but that if He wanted me to have a child, eventually, that I would...and if He didn't want me to have a child...(I was 42 by now) that I would be perfectly happy not to...but whatever He wanted I wanted!!! And so, 1 year and 11 months after I had the miscarriage I spoke with my God about it all...within one month I was pregnant again!!! And guess what I did...I cried...Lord, I don't know if I'm ready for this now!!! But what had I said? Well...He was there that day in the conversation!!! Oh yes He was...and He made it perfectly clear what He wanted...Oh my...And He has made The Way For Everything Needed...Oh Yes He Has!!! Take Heart...Our God is Good and His Mercy Endures Forever!!!

There is only one thing that was suggested to me, by my doctor, that I did differently...and that was to take a multivitamin every day that contained folic acid...Don't do it though without consulting your doctor...Much love to you and Jesus is Everything to me!!! He can be to you too...and we can have life...real life...and walk in His Marvelous Light...Whew...That's my prayer...In Jesus' Name...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

Try and remember we have an enemy that seeks to kill, steal, and destroy us especially Christians.  The bad things come from this cursed world we occupy and the one that seeks to destroy us.  It is better that we pray than not pray I know that for sure.  We can't know why these bad things happen only that all things work for good for those that love the Lord.  We can speculate that maybe if you'd given birth it'd harmed you and unborn child.  But I think it's wrong to speculate because it'll drive us mad.  We just have to trust God despite our circumstances.  You've been blessed with another pregnancy and you should try to focus on the good things.  Feeling depressed or afraid while pregnant can definitely effect your baby.  Stay in prayer and stay confident in the Lord.

While I haven't been pregnant I do know where you are coming from.  A little over a year ago I had been overcome with a feeling to pray for my family's protection every day.  So I did my best to really intercede with prayers not knowing what was going to happen.  Then one day I had even been worshipping God all day and praising his name.  Even paused the praise song I was listening to and went to the chiropractor.  When I got home I found out my 46 year old brother in law had dropped dead leaving my sister a widow with two small boys.

It's been really rough accepting what happened especially considering I was praying for the exact opposite.  My family will never be the same.  My brother in law was one of those awesome people that loved the Lord and his family.  The void of his loss will always be felt and we can only depend on the Lord to comfort us.  We can never understand or see the reason in this life why it happened.  We can only trust in the Lord and know he is with us.

The subject still brings me to tears.  So I must go and wipe my eyes.  I will be praying for you and having confidence everything will be perfect for you!  =)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

2 Corinthians 1 speaks of going through trials so that someday we can help others with the same things that helped us when we were going through them. So ask God to use it for good, and He will.

Fear is not from God, but perfect love casts out fear. Sometimes our hormones do strange things to our emotions, and the enemy likes to take advantage of things like that. So just get your eyes back on Jesus, the One who loves you so much He went to the cross on your behalf.

Lord Jesus, I am asking that You would be very near to anh to comfort her and strengthen her in body, mind, spirit and faith. You are faithful to your children and are our ever present help in time of need. Please do a beautiful thing in the life of my sister and bless her.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings anh,

Welcome to Worthy,I am truly sorry for your loss but it is heavens gain.....your baby is alive with Christ & you will meet one day.I lost my dad last year & I wish I could remember the poem someone recited to me but it went something like my dad was wondering why I was crying because he was only in the next room..........just on the other side of the door......I don't know,it brought me comfort knowing that I will go through that door one day & he will be on the other side of it

God hears your prayers,I know He does....I don't know why we can't know the reasons that they are not answered as we would want but I do know God knows best and that He only does what is best for us for His higher purpose,for our good & we will give Him glory!When my dad was dying I began to pray for his healing & God let me know that I shouldn't pray for it because He was not going to grant it but that I should pray that he receives Christ and minister to him.....& so I did,and he did.I an grateful that God prepared me for what was to come and it still did not make it any less painful but I did realize that there is so much more than what we can see and know,we just have to trust God & be faithful.

God already has it all worked out for you,trust Him,keep praying and know that we that are in Christ will all be reunited one day!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I recently had a miscarriage after praying hard every day for a healthy baby. I am fine now, and I still believe that God has His will for my life. I may never understand why this happened, and it's fine. I am just terrified that next time we get pregnant, that I will pray hard everyday, read my Bible every day, and end up having the baby, but it not be healthy. I feel like my prayers are in vain if God has a different will for my life. I just feel so discouraged and lost.  

My sweet sister,  Don't live in fear.  God has said in His word;  "God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound and well balanced mind".   Your baby is in the hands of the Almighty Father Himself.  

No we don't always understand.  I don't think we are supposed to, if we did we would cease to live by faith.  Give the desire of your heart over to God and then step back and rest knowing that He is and always be in control.  He has plans for you sis.  You may feel lost but God has not now nor will He ever loose track of you.  Love you!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I really needed that. Thank you so much for your encouragement. I have been reading the Bible searching for any kind of answer and encouragement and your response is just exactly what I needed. Thank you again.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

anh, you are living in fear and that is no way to live.  Fear robs you of today and of all your tomorrows.

We don't always understand why things happen.  As I have said before we all have our valleys that we have to through but in that valley that is where the most growth takes place.  

Pray and read your Bible because that is what we are supposed to do, to have fellowship with the Lord not because you want a healthy baby. It sounds like your trying to strike a deal with God. The Bible says "God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love and of power and of a sound and well balanced mind"  God has said in His word 365 times fear not.  That is one for each day of our lives every year.  Take hold of that and know if He says it that many times He means it.