• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Am a Mid Trib sure! But am having issues as to whether the rapture is truely a fact or fiction. Perhaps I should have titled it The Rapture: Fact or fiction.

At what trumpet does Jesus raise the dead ?

Am a Mid Trib sure! But am having issues as to whether the rapture is truly a fact or fiction. Perhaps I should have titled it The Rapture: Fact or fiction.

:thumbsup:

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52 (ESV)

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Thanks for that Great bible Verse FresnoJoe.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Am a Mid Trib sure! But am having issues as to whether the rapture is truly a fact or fiction. Perhaps I should have titled it The Rapture: Fact or fiction.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52 (ESV)

Is the last trump and the 7th trump the same ?

Is the last trump and the 7th trump the same ?

?

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. Revelation 10:7

And

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. Revelation 11:15-17

Amen~!

And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Luke 11:2

:)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Being raised in the Baptist Church, that 'theory' was ingrained in me.  Until I searched it out on my own, I found out that it is a man-made doctrine, and now that I found the truth, I am set free from that 'mindset'.  I know this is a touchy subject.   The word says that he who endures to the end shall be saved...we are called to be Overcomers...However, I think there may be a 'staged' (fake) rapture of some sort...we are living in perilous times, and need to excercise much decernment. 

Seek the Lord, and ask him to reveal the truth to you...Its so much more amazing than the false traditions of men!  Being spiritually prepared  is the most important thing we can do, cuz we are going to witness some incredible things down the road...

Wow! You're really good at pointing out Bible verses @FresnoJoe. So what are you telling us now @ExitBabylon09?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I think that a lot of people get it confused. The bible doesn't say Jesus will come back twice. So, I think that the rapture is the one and only time he comes back. I think that everyone will live through the tribulation, or at least try. As a mother I sure wish there would be a rapture at least for my kids, so they don't have to suffer through the tribulation and the Anti-Christ. He's going to be a lot like Hitler but 100 times worse. I think Hitler was a sign from God, to show us what may happen in The end times. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

I don't believe that Hitler was a sign from God.

I think he was the culmination in a long list of attempts to destroy the Jewish bloodline necessary to fulfill prophecy. Hitler and the Nazis were simply Satan's final last attempt at wiping out the Jews because Satan knew that the new nation of Israel was about to be created.

If you think about it nearly every Jew in the World lived in Europe, the U.S.A. or the Middle East. Hitler was well on the way to exterminating all European Jewry, and he had the Middle East sewn up due to his deal with Amin al-Husseini. All that was left was the U.S.A.

Nobody knows why Hitler declared war on the U.S. despite his treaty with Japan. He didn't have to. The U.S.A. was an uninvadeable country and to declare war on such a country made no sense, but maybe Satan was whispering in Hitler's ear.

Hitler should be a replica of the coming final Anti-Messiah just as Antiochus Epiphanes IV was.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

I think that a lot of people get it confused. The bible doesn't say Jesus will come back twice. So, I think that the rapture is the one and only time he comes back. I think that everyone will live through the tribulation, or at least try. As a mother I sure wish there would be a rapture at least for my kids, so they don't have to suffer through the tribulation and the Anti-Christ. He's going to be a lot like Hitler but 100 times worse. I think Hitler was a sign from God, to show us what may happen in The end times. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

I don't believe that Hitler was a sign from God.

I think he was the culmination in a long list of attempts to destroy the Jewish bloodline necessary to fulfill prophecy. Hitler and the Nazis were simply Satan's final last attempt at wiping out the Jews because Satan knew that the new nation of Israel was about to be created.

If you think about it nearly every Jew in the World lived in Europe, the U.S.A. or the Middle East. Hitler was well on the way to exterminating all European Jewry, and he had the Middle East sewn up due to his deal with Amin al-Husseini. All that was left was the U.S.A.

Nobody knows why Hitler declared war on the U.S. despite his treaty with Japan. He didn't have to. The U.S.A. was an uninvadeable country and to declare war on such a country made no sense, but maybe Satan was whispering in Hitler's ear.

Hitler was mainly after power. He was to bring in the day the Jews would start going back home to Israel. I believe that the Holocaust was mentioned in bible prophecy. And all I was trying to say is that God allowed him here to fulfill that prophecy and to show us what the Anti-Christ will be like. And the different signs to watch for.