• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone,

According to the prophecy of St Malachy it would sure look like it.....from the time he prophesied about the last 112 popes,Francis being the 112th.....he referred to last pope(false prophet)as Peter the Roman/Petrus Romanus....we would think Jorge Bergogio from Buenos Aries does not fit the prophecy but he has chosen the name Francis,from St Francis of Assisi whos birth name ironically was Francisco di Pietro(Peter) and he was also one of 5 children of Italian immigrants(Roman)

Personally,I do not really know what to make of all this......it reminds me of the Nostradamus predictions and I suppose you can make anything fit wherever you want it to fit if you try hard enough?The Word of God does not tell me who the false prophet is,where the city of 7 hills actually is & I literally take it all with a grain of salt.What I do take seriously is Romans 10:9 and that I nor anyone else is even guaranteed to awaken tomorrow to see another day so there is no time to waste in accepting Christ

With love in Christ-Kwik

Blessings Everyone,

According to the prophecy of St Malachy it would sure look like it.....from the time he prophesied about the last 112 popes,Francis being the 112th.....he referred to last pope(false prophet)as Peter the Roman/Petrus Romanus....we would think Jorge Bergogio from Buenos Aries does not fit the prophecy but he has chosen the name Francis,from St Francis of Assisi whos birth name ironically was Francisco di Pietro(Peter) and he was also one of 5 children of Italian immigrants(Roman)

Personally,I do not really know what to make of all this......it reminds me of the Nostradamus predictions and I suppose you can make anything fit wherever you want it to fit if you try hard enough?The Word of God does not tell me who the false prophet is,where the city of 7 hills actually is & I literally take it all with a grain of salt.What I do take seriously is Romans 10:9 and that I nor anyone else is even guaranteed to awaken tomorrow to see another day so there is no time to waste......

With love in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

According to the accuracy of Malachy re the previous popes there is great potential that he is the final pope, however only the Lord really knows.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

What makes anyone think he's the last pope?

Blessings Everyone,

Personally,I do not really know what to make of all this......it reminds me of the Nostradamus predictions and I suppose you can make anything fit wherever you want it to fit if you try hard enough?The Word of God does not tell me who the false prophet is,where the city of 7 hills actually is & I literally take it all with a grain of salt.What I do take seriously is Romans 10:9 and that I nor anyone else is even guaranteed to awaken tomorrow to see another day so there is no time to waste......

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

he does seem, but unfortunately in a world like this seeming does not deliver the inner most contents. What a better thing to have than a head of any organization who truly walks with God. In real life then? God will tell. In matters such as this we must be careful and haste not. So many have been totally convinced they were living in the end times, for centuries since times ancient. But times we are facing now, it getting pretty intense. Lord God help us and have Your blessing upon the mankind. For if he is the last one. Welcome to the ground zero.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Pope Francis is da man!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.amazon.com/Petrus-Romanus-Final-Pope-Here-ebook/dp/B0086VZSSE/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1387578453&sr=1-6&keywords=tom+horn

Dr. Tom Horn has written a very interesting book on this subject.  There are a lot more than just Fr. Malachi's prophecy that points to this being the last pope according to people within the Catholic Church.    

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1967

What makes anyone think he's the last pope?

It all based on the supposed prophesy of saint Malachy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes