WN: Ban: Settlement activity endangers negotiations - Jerusalem Post

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,299
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Continued West Bank settlement activity endangers Israeli Palestinian negotiations in an already dangerous climate, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Friday in a statement he released in honor of the UN's International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.

View the full article

There shouldn't be any negotiations on the part of Israel.  The Palestinians have no right to any of that land, and if they want their own state, let Jordan carve them out a portion of their country. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

There shouldn't be any negotiations on the part of Israel.  The Palestinians have no right to any of that land, and if they want their own state, let Jordan carve them out a portion of their country. 

I agree with you.

When the land owned by England was divided, Transjordan (Jordan) was for the Arabs, and Israel went to the Jewish people. Arafat caused a lot of trouble for Jordan, demanding that they fight to get the land of Israel for them. The King of Jordan tried to setup a joint rule with himself and Arafat to get Arafat to stop the protests, but Arafat refused, demanding that the land be taken from the Jewish people. Of course, around that time, the Jews were called Palestinian Jews, and the Arabs argued that there was no such thing as Palestinians so the Jews should not receive any land. The Arabs took on the title of Palestinians when it proved to be potentially beneficial.

When Israel was attacked and Israel won some land belonging to Jordan, Israel tried to negotiate a return of Jordans land for peace and recognition, Jordan refused the deal, and the land and said it belonged to Arafat and the 'Palestinians'. Jordan got rid of Arafat and got out of the problems he and his followers were creating.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I agree completely

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I agree completely

Unfortunately about a billion and a half Muslims disagree with us.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/21/1959

There are multiple scripture verses that declare God's Judgement on those nations that divide God's land. I have read an interesting book by Bill Koenig, titled; "Eye to Eye". It documents go back to the Carter administration and the Camp David Accords and follows each subsequential President. It reveals that each time our President(s) tried to broker Israel in giving up "land for peace", something catastrophic happened in the United States within 24 hours of the action by our President. It is truly amazing and I do not believe it is just coincidental.

There is also an interesting video on YouTube where this guy Bill Salus explains (3) distinct and separate (near future) wars that will befall Israel: The Psalms 83 war, The Ezekiel 38 war and finally the Battle of Armageddon war. If you would like to check it out (it's about an hour long), here is the link to it:

*** Please, start a thread for the video in the video forum and place a link here.  ***

God Bless and continue to pray for the peace of Israel, for there will be a day when they will experience real peace when the Prince of Peace comes. :)

(Joel 3:1-2)
  "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will execute judgment on them there for my people, and for my heritage, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations. They have divided my land,...
Edited by OneLight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I agree completely

Amen to this..