• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

before i speak on this look at the design of the temple the gates north gate, south gate, east gate, altar , altar incense which is in the old temple; now many design it as to be on earth but its design is in heaven if the lord will maybe we will get deeper into this, north planet is the old israel, east earth, altar the sun, altar incense the other star ok just the basic now look 

chapter 10 And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone.

cherubims 2 stars cherub 1 star also maybe angels now what does the flesh see we see a planet with each of these stars. now look at this read verses 9, 10 11, take snap picture of thier movements knowing your north, south , east and west along with chapter when the most high heals earth before its destroyed. now we know the orbit of this star and its planet for it comes out of the north ok but gods design says really it has a orbit in the south so in the temple north gate says its closer to the sun in the north and farther away in its south now i will tell you that a star out of the north we will soon see and brothers and sisters we are in for a ride but they will be healing in its wings

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Sorry,but I don't really understand what you are saying:

Can you explain what do are saying ?

ezekiels temple chapter 40 a picture of heaven that the saints will rule under christ, this is part of the kingdom when the earth is destroyed. the most high gave likeness of heaven to design the temples of old and what heaven will be like after we come into his kingdom i have been lead to this book and understand and have been showed this. ezekiel and the angels are working out of heaven which is the likeness of earthly temple. the gates, gateway to heaven from a planet, the earth is the east gate. north gate ancient israel the gates tells the orbit of the planet so look at a picture of the old temple the altar is the sun the incesne altar the binary sun the north a planet the temple in the west we make a arc from the north to the west the find its true orbit because this is the movement of the people or angels really this planet is between two stars and in our northwest sky when it gets destroyed and fire and brimstone mixed with blood will be cast on earth from it o thier is much more but my words are little.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

ezekiels temple chapter 40 a picture of heaven that the saints will rule under christ, this is part of the kingdom when the earth is destroyed. the most high gave likeness of heaven to design the temples of old and what heaven will be like after we come into his kingdom i have been lead to this book and understand and have been showed this. ezekiel and the angels are working out of heaven which is the likeness of earthly temple. the gates, gateway to heaven from a planet, the earth is the east gate. north gate ancient israel the gates tells the orbit of the planet so look at a picture of the old temple the altar is the sun the incesne altar the binary sun the north a planet the temple in the west we make a arc from the north to the west the find its true orbit because this is the movement of the people or angels really this planet is between two stars and in our northwest sky when it gets destroyed and fire and brimstone mixed with blood will be cast on earth from it o thier is much more but my words are little.

What about people like me who have no desire whatsoever to rule over people.

What about people like me who have no desire whatsoever to rule over people.

:)

~

You

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Ephesians 1:6

Don't

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 1:6

Say

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: Ephesians 2:6

Hum

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Beloved, I Do Believe You And I Are In Prophesy

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:14-15

• 2 years later...

Using the Atacama large millimeter/submillimeter array (ALMA), a powerful telescope located in the high desert of Chile, the researchers said they’d come across two extremely large objects skimming through the outskirts of the solar system.

Though both studies were submitted to the prestigious journal Astronomy & Astrophysics, neither has been peer-reviewed or formally published — steps that are par for the course with any kind of serious scientific research but especially when pronouncements of previously unknown planets are at stake. They’re both based on limited observations — just two spottings apiece for each odd object. And even after just 48 hours online, they have garnered a great deal of skepticism within the astronomy community.

But the researchers say they posted their papers with exactly that purpose.

“We specifically wanted to reach the community that could tell us if we overlooked something, in which case we fully intend to withdraw the papers,” Wouter Vlemmings, an astronomer at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden and co-author on both studies, told Scientific American.

Here’s what Vlemmings and his colleague say they found:

A large rocky something they call “Gna” (for a fast-moving Nordic messenger goddess, one of the authors told Scientific American), that could be an asteroid-type object roughly the size of Ireland zooming around somewhere near Uranus. Alternatively, the researchers propose, it could be an undiscovered planet floating much farther out, or even a brown-dwarf (bigger than a planet, smaller than a star) passing through interstellar space.