Sign in to follow this  
coheir

remove garlic skin

I recently saw this and it works well.

start with a container that has a cover or lid about the size of a pint jar or a pint jar will work.

put in the garlic, close and shake very well. The skins just come off. naturally the more cloves the more shaking.

start with a container that has a cover or lid about the size of a pint jar or a pint jar will work.

put in the garlic, close and shake very well. The skins just come off. naturally the more cloves the more shaking.

Thanks for sharing this tip...I love to use garlic for cooking :)

Hey, where can I see this? I was going to go to Sams club with my husband to buy a bag of already peeled garlic. Half to dehydrate and powder and the other to throw into the food proecessor to mince a bunch and put into a mason jar with olive oil.

Just so I dont have to peel the stuff.

I sorta love the elephant garlic, thats so easy to peel, you peel one of those and its like you have peeled twenty of them any way lol

Hey, where can I see this? I was going to go to Sams club with my husband to buy a bag of already peeled garlic. Half to dehydrate and powder and the other to throw into the food proecessor to mince a bunch and put into a mason jar with olive oil.

Just so I dont have to peel the stuff.

I sorta love the elephant garlic, thats so easy to peel, you peel one of those and its like you have peeled twenty of them any way lol

www you tube. com           "crazy russian hacker garlic" will bring up this video; also if you type                         "crazy russian hacker "

he has other videos some are neat.

In video they use two big bowls but i found it as easy to use a plastic bowl the size of pint jar for up to 4 cloves.

lol The Russian hacker, I ran across a few of his videos once and again.

That is pretty cool, I don't think I could do that but I could sure get my husband to peel me a bunch that way rofl!

I love it, gonna make him shake me up some garlic bulbs!

Thanks so much

Thanks for sharing this tip...I love to use garlic for cooking :)

I like to cook and use garlic a lot also, your welcome.

That's a good one too Angels, I was supposed to peel bout six for this tomato soup en croute by Bistro Jeanty that I made today but I chose two big ol elephant garlic cloves lol

I so whimped out of garlic stink fingers, where were you two geniuses earlier? lol

Another good trick I had not seen this one. I use cast iron and stainless because they both are non stick another trick is to season the stainless like you would the cast iron. just heat it on stove top on medium high for two/three minutes then add lard/crisco leave on heat til it starts to bring up a little smoke then remove from heat cool pour out excess lard use paper towel to wipe the rest out, its nonstick as long as you dont use soap on it. after cooking add water to pan boil, pour out water wipe with paper towel it now nonstick

Sign in to follow this