It is forever.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The Earth will be cleansed by fire and the New Jerusalem will come down and reside here. Basically, the Earth will become pure and clean and will be our heaven.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

The face of the earth will be destroyed but the foundation will remain 

It will be renovated

Psalm 104:30

King James Version (KJV)

30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

Edited by Izzel

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I believe that it will last until the time of the new heaven and Earth.

Will the new earth be the same size and in the same location in the milky way?

did Adam have a belly button

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The face of the earth will be destroyed but the foundation will remain 

It will be renovated

Psalm 104:30

King James Version (KJV)

30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

they created; past tense, He sent forth His Spirit at creation, when the earth was void and without form: could your reference verse be referring to creation and not the destruction, because when it says earth and all it's elements will be burned, to me that would include everything

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I can truly appreciate how hard this concept is.

2Cr 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The word temporal here means to a season or for a specific length of time.  That which is unseen is that which is eternal and directly affects the temporal realm setting in motion the times or seasons we experience here in that realm.  That which is eternal is that which does not change.  E as a prefix means out or away as in eject where eternal is out or away from turning.

We are ever changing and so is our world though there be nothing new under the sun.  The elements are all the same as they have always been but we have discovered and uncovered much through science and have learned how to rearrange the elements to bring that which is apparent change though nothing has changed just merely rearranged.  The concept of creation is absolutely amazing and amazingly enough all God has to do is choose the direction for things and he uses the whole of his creation to work his will.  The master builder is amazing.

The prefix temp means time and oral is spoken so temporal basically means that which God is saying right now.  God is God and calls all the shots.  He decides just what I can and cannot do as well as everyone else.  My freedom is limited by his capacity to allow me to do that which I would.  By these means God allows the creation to be altered over time so that everything we see today could change tomorrow.  It is truly amazing and a great reason to fear God and not man.  Man cannot do to you what God says he cannot.  Not even Satan has power to touch you if God forbid him.

I stand amazed and ever learning about our God, the one true God, the very God that created all gods.  And what am I but a man, yet God is mindful of me and even cares about the most trivial aspect of my being such as something as simple as stubbing my toe.

I love God who is Love.