Sign in to follow this  
coheir

separate egg yolk from white

Blessings coheir,

I feel bad I did not watch the video......I will try to get to it later,I can't imagine it being any better than how I have been taught & it only takes 2 seconds.....My grandpa was a master chef so I literally learned from the very best of them......plus,been doing it for over a half a century-LOL

If you can split open your egg with one hand(then the 2 halves remain neatly in your hand)...you gently rock it back & forth 2 or 3 times & the white comes out first,it does take some practice.

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Blessings coheir,

I feel bad I did not watch the video......I will try to get to it later,I can't imagine it being any better than how I have been taught & it only takes 2 seconds.....My grandpa was a master chef so I literally learned from the very best of them......plus,been doing it for over a half a century-LOL

If you can split open your egg with one hand(then the 2 halves remain neatly in your hand)...you gently rock it back & forth 2 or 3 times & the white comes out first,it does take some practice.

With love,in Christ-Kwik

The way it was done with the bottle was neat may not be of use in kitchen though Ill try your way a few times and see if I can do it

Sign in to follow this