Beverly

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

As long as we're truly trying to follow his will and are truly sorry, he will forgive your sins. It often takes a long time to overcome certain behaviors that we are prone to, but over time God will give you mastery over them. I'm saying this out of experience and I'm still working on my own weaknesses. With God's help, you pick yourself up and try again.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Beverly!

I do welcome you to Worthy with open arms.........and welcome back into fellowship,I think the Lord has lead you here that you can begin right now!It is not mere coincidence that you just fell upon this blessed site,Praise & Glory to God!

Beverly,If Jesus is your Lord & Savior then you never been without the Grace of God.................I don't know what sin you are talking about or how long this is going on or anything about what is going on in your life but I do know one thing & that is what Jesus would say if you asked Him this question....."He would say,your sins are forgiven....go in peace and sin no more"

Omega offered wonderful words for you to consider and Lek has also spoken the truth....the Lord is delighted when He brings back one of His little sheep back to the fold,it is He that has called you & loves you!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/28/1988

Can I get back into fellowship and his grace?

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes ! Seven thousands Yes! Whenever You fall, get up and come to the Lord. And of course like Lek said, work on your weakness and ask for help. " over time God will give you mastery over your weakness".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Does the Lord ever stop forgiving us for our sins? Can I get back into fellowship and his grace?

He never stops forgiving us and the word Grace means unmerited favor.  We are always under His grace as born again believers.  That, however does not mean that you can do whatever you wish.  His love is unconditional and when you walk with Him and do as He asks you will always walk under His grace. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Does the Lord ever stop forgiving us for our sins? Can I get back into fellowship and his grace?

He never stops forgiving us; if He did we would be without hope.  You've only to repent and ask His forgiveness.  And ask for His help going forward.  :mgbowtie: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

If we mortals are told by Jesus to forgive one who sins against us not just 7 times but 77 times 7 can God who is merciful and holy be as limited as we are and forgive only 77 times X 7- His forgiveness is limitless as long as we come to Him with a humble and contrite heart otherwise Jesus would not have told His disciples to pray the "Lord's Prayer", one which we should pray daily.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest destroytheworksofthedevil

Our Father never stops forgiving us, if we ask forgiveness for our sins he is Faithful to forgive us, and we can always turn around and be right back with our Father, nothing can take you out of his hands.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Friend, once The Lord GOD has forgiven and cleansed us from our sins through our Lord Jesus Christ, we are eternally forgiven and walk henceforth in the newness of Life. Certainly, in these physical bodies we are not perfect and will slip up occassionally. However, The Lord will always be there to guide and help us improve... HE says "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee." (Hebrews 13:5). The Lord is Faithful, Almighty and He never fails. His Word is True... so believe Him.

"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:" - Jeremiah 31:33-35