• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

I think the Bible says that the angels do not have any gender.

The bible says the angels are males only notice that non of the fallen angels were females and that they took human wives 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

God's creation is so huge, we cannot begin to comprehend all he has created on the earth let alone what is in the third heavens. I can't believe that feminine beings are just His earthly invention. He is an infinite creator and has created multitudes of angels. The concept of male and female was His idea, not ours.

Some people would disagree about being gender less.

There are people who believe angels had relations with humans and created giants, I think they were called Nephalim or something close to that.

This is what I aluded to when I said "My belief is that although angels seem to depicted in the bible in male terms, they are in fact, genderless - i do not think they have reproductive parts. I hope that does not turn this thread into a debate on human/angelic relations."

God's creation is so huge, we cannot begin to comprehend all he has created on the earth let alone what is in the third heavens. I can't believe that feminine beings are just His earthly invention. He is an infinite creator and has created multitudes of angels. The concept of male and female was His idea, not ours.

Well Josh, of course gender is His idea, but gender appears to be for procreation, I am not sure that Angels have a need for procreation. People needed to fill the Earth, and people also die off, and need to restock, lol. I see no need to speculate that Angels have a female gender, since they are never mentioned they either do not exist or it is not something we are intended to know, that I how I see it. If we want to speculate that way, we can invent all sorts of things.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Some people would disagree about being gender less.There are people who believe angels had relations with humans and created giants, I think they were called Nephalim or something close to that.

This is what I aluded to when I said "My belief is that although angels seem to depicted in the bible in male terms, they are in fact, genderless - i do not think they have reproductive parts. I hope that does not turn this thread into a debate on human/angelic relations."

Relax omega. I don't believe you started the thread asking the question about the possible existence of angels being female. so just because you disagree with the possibilities that Genesis 6 may infer, I think it is worthy to be explored. The passage I alluded to should be considered because MANY bible experts believe exactly that- that angels had relations with humans, this are not gender less.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Zech 5:9
9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
KJV

Well Josh, of course gender is His idea, but gender appears to be for procreation, I am not sure that Angels have a need for procreation. People needed to fill the Earth, and people also die off, and need to restock, lol. I see no need to speculate that Angels have a female gender, since they are never mentioned they either do not exist or it is not something we are intended to know, that I how I see it. If we want to speculate that way, we can invent all sorts of things.

:thumbsup:

Woman Is Unique

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26-28

For She Came From Adam

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Genesis 2:21-22

That Mighty Dust Man Of The Earth

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

And Eve Is No Angel

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:23-24

But The Mother

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: Psalms 8:3-6

Of Us All

And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Genesis 3:20

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Angels are spirits. They can take on human form just as Lucifer who was a cherub ( not chubby baby angel) can take on different forms including appear as an angel of light. When they appear to man they appear as man in human form. They are not male or female nor are given in marriage - that is how we will be after the rapture.