IGNORED

I'm getting a lot of persecution from my family..

Guest DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Yes just your everyday living.Heck,it could be at the grocery store.

You really think God can work like that? If so for example, HOW in the world does he get that woman in the same building as that man at 3:30 in the afternoon on that specific day in that city knowing this woman and man have the same desires? How would you know that person came from God's will? Blessings.

Are you kidding?God can do anything.That is the way He works.This world is like a stage and He is the director. :mgcheerful: Well,you would pray about her.Of course you do not want to continue a relationship if it is not Biblical.Like if she is not a Christian and you are.

You really think God can work like that? If so for example, HOW in the world does he get that woman in the same building as that man at 3:30 in the afternoon on that specific day in that city knowing this woman and man have the same desires? How would you know that person came from God's will? Blessings.

Are you kidding?God can do anything.That is the way He works.This world is like a stage and He is the director. :mgcheerful:

Yeah but how does he do it? haha. :)

Are you kidding?God can do anything.That is the way He works.This world is like a stage and He is the director. :mgcheerful:

Yeah but how does he do it? haha. :)

He is God   :grin: God works in mysterious ways.

God's not going to lay any unwanted burdens upon us. You clearly stated that you have no desire to be married and have children. The Lord searches the heart and knows our desires. You're not actively seeking a mate so you have nothing to worry about.   :thumbsup:

You are a confirmed bachelor DRS?

He goes on to say that if you do choose to marry, there is nothing wrong with it.  Paul was not married, and I gave you that scripture to show you from scripture there is nothing wrong or odd about you if you choose to remain single.  It is 100 percent your choice, and you shouldn't let others pressure you into marriage if you are not ready.

Then why does society and/or my parents let up already and give me a break. Is it so they can use me to fulfill their own desires?

He goes on to say that if you do choose to marry, there is nothing wrong with it.  Paul was not married, and I gave you that scripture to show you from scripture there is nothing wrong or odd about you if you choose to remain single.  It is 100 percent your choice, and you shouldn't let others pressure you into marriage if you are not ready.

Then why does society and/or my parents let up already and give me a break. Is it so they can use me to fulfill their own desires?

It can never be their desires.It can only be your desire.If you do not want to get married then so be it.

What do you guys think of the term, "you can't run from God".

I believe it means exactly what it says.

Matthew 12

36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

There are no secrets.

I agree with Butero here.

I've dealt with the same things in the past, and am still single at 52. When I got tired of the constant questioning I told my family it was my business, and when they would not listen to a polite request, I told them to butt out. That was the only way they'd finall "get it." A few people got mad, but its my life and I'm going to live it the way God has planned not as they would like. The respect was grudging, but its still respect.

The subject doesn't get mentioned any longer, although much of that is due to some of my very liberal extended family not wanting to talk to me because I became one of those "Bible banging, foaming at the mouth, filthy conservative believers!" :24: (My sister's words, of all people. Meh, whatever. They know where I stand on the gospel. I could care less about politics.)