Qnts2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Ok, I just got a call from my husband, who told me about his day so far and I am laughing so hard....

My husband is at a Christian mens conference (Full gospel businessmens association), and his roommate has an infected toe. My husband drove him to a local hospital to make sure it is alright. He dropped him off at emergency and went to park the car. It was snowing, and when my husband pulled the car into a parking spot, he couldn't see that there was ice under the snow. The car slid into the spot bumping a snow bank, and my husband got out to check that the car was ok. Unfortunately, he slipped on the ice and fell on his back. Well, with the snow fluffies falling from the sky, he thought it was very pretty and laid there a bit to appreciate the snow.

He then realized that he had fallen into something brown, and was checking (smelling) to see what it was. Yes, it was a dog's poop, so he got up, and moved the car to a better parking spot. When he turned around, he saw a big group of people with all kinds of emergency equipment chasing him.

His friend was in the hospital building while this was going on and suddenly heard them call a code blue (deceased body), in the parking lot. And a bunch of people with a crash cart running outside.

Apparently the hospital has a camera on the parking lot, and security glanced to see a car door open and a man lying on the ground, thought someone had driven themselves to the hospital and collapsed in the parking lot and wasn't moving (probably when my husband was lying there enjoying the pretty snow). I guess they ran to where he was, but by then he had moved his car. When they realized their code blue was up and walking, they tried to check his vitals, and get him at least into a wheel chair.       

I guess he was quite famous around the hosital as they all started to call him their code blue.

He cleaned up in their bathroom, and after 4 hours, his friend is out with antibiotics. And they are having a great laugh.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

One of those days....poor dear  :o

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

that is too funny... ...but having dog poo on ya isnt funny for sure...nice to make light of a bad situation.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Lol

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I was just off to  :047:  and read this  :24:  :24:  :24:

I'll be laughing all night, thanks for posting this 

Ok, I just got a call from my husband, who told me about his day so far and I am laughing so hard....

My husband is at a Christian mens conference (Full gospel businessmens association), and his roommate has an infected toe. My husband drove him to a local hospital to make sure it is alright. He dropped him off at emergency and went to park the car. It was snowing, and when my husband pulled the car into a parking spot, he couldn't see that there was ice under the snow. The car slid into the spot bumping a snow bank, and my husband got out to check that the car was ok. Unfortunately, he slipped on the ice and fell on his back. Well, with the snow fluffies falling from the sky, he thought it was very pretty and laid there a bit to appreciate the snow.

He then realized that he had fallen into something brown, and was checking (smelling) to see what it was. Yes, it was a dog's poop, so he got up, and moved the car to a better parking spot. When he turned around, he saw a big group of people with all kinds of emergency equipment chasing him.

His friend was in the hospital building while this was going on and suddenly heard them call a code blue (deceased body), in the parking lot. And a bunch of people with a crash cart running outside.

Apparently the hospital has a camera on the parking lot, and security glanced to see a car door open and a man lying on the ground, thought someone had driven themselves to the hospital and collapsed in the parking lot and wasn't moving (probably when my husband was lying there enjoying the pretty snow). I guess they ran to where he was, but by then he had moved his car. When they realized their code blue was up and walking, they tried to check his vitals, and get him at least into a wheel chair.       

I guess he was quite famous around the hosital as they all started to call him their code blue.

He cleaned up in their bathroom, and after 4 hours, his friend is out with antibiotics. And they are having a great laugh.  

I was just off to  :047:  and read this  :24:  :24:  :24:

I'll be laughing all night, thanks for posting this