IGNORED

Hebrew Scholar Affirms YEC and Other parts of Genesis

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

"While the creation evangelism message is helping to win many people to Christ, there is strong resistance within parts of the church. While most attacks focus on the science involved, many otherwise conservative theologians claim that Genesis really doesn’t mean what it says, is not meant to be a historical record, or that it’s not really so important anyway. Since Genesis was written in Hebrew, I asked a real Hebrew scholar, Dr Ting Wang, about what the author really meant."  

http://creation.com/hebrew-scholar-affirms-that-genesis-means-what-it-says-ting-wang

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

that is very nice, you found another person that believes as you do.  Congratulations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

"While the creation evangelism message is helping to win many people to Christ, there is strong resistance within parts of the church. While most attacks focus on the science involved, many otherwise conservative theologians claim that Genesis really doesn’t mean what it says, is not meant to be a historical record, or that it’s not really so important anyway. Since Genesis was written in Hebrew, I asked a real Hebrew scholar, Dr Ting Wang, about what the author really meant."  

http://creation.com/hebrew-scholar-affirms-that-genesis-means-what-it-says-ting-wang

Just curious, are you going to allow equal time (to be fair) and present some Hebrew scholar who doesn't believe in a young earth?

Guest shiloh357

Just curious, are you going to allow equal time (to be fair) and present some Hebrew scholar who doesn't believe in a young earth?

I don't see any old earthers on the boards presenting scholars who disagree with them.  Yet if I don't post from the other side I'm the one being unfair???

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Very interesting, despite the annoying dialog in the background.  Doesn't leave much wiggle room.  You should check out the Evolutionary FairyTale website http://evolutionfairytale.com/forum/.  They are overall a very unpleasant crew if you disagree with them.

Ok, time for the other side. Here is my Hebrew scholar, Dr. Gerald Schroeder who will blow you away with his writings from both a scientific perspective and and Biblical one. He says both may be correct- 15 billion years and 6 days.

This article is deep so you will definitely have to put on your thinking cap. Cheers.

http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48951136.html?tab=y

Side note: this article is best read in its entirety, but if you are intimidated by its length, just read the last sectio- 15 billion years or 6 Days. I promise you, you will be blown away and fall to your knees in utter humility and praise as I did.

Here we are arguing who is right, 15 billion years or 6 days and both are right. Find out how. Be blessed.

Spock out

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

Ok, time for the other side. Here is my Hebrew scholar, Dr. Gerald Schroeder who will blow you away with his writings from both a scientific perspective and and Biblical one. He says both may be correct- 15 billion years and 6 days.

This article is deep so you will definitely have to put on your thinking cap. Cheers.

http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48951136.html?tab=y

What a great article, thanks for posting that!

This article is deep so you will definitely have to put on your thinking cap. Cheers.http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48951136.html?tab=y

What a great article, thanks for posting that!

Thanks. That article is UNBELIEVABLE the way it discussed time from different perspectives. I still have chill bumps reading and pondering the implications.

Honestly, this thought makes me get on my knees in utter worship to know my God is soooooooo biggggggggg. And to think we here think we could come up with this nice little finite equation to explain the universe.

This article also humbles me and should humble everyone who bows their knee to God- don't put him in some finite box. He is much much bigger than that. His ways are not ours. We speak with so little knowledge relatively speaking. Isn't it interesting that a young Jewish man named Einstein was given a glimpse of knowledge that few can comprehend-the relativity of time.

All praise and honor to the Ancient of Days, for he is worthy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

I once read a book by him, Genesis and the Big Bang. It was thought provoking.

that is very nice, you found another person that believes as you do.  Congratulations.

~

Found A Hebrew Scholar Who Reads The Bible

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1-3

And Believes

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

And Dear One

No Matter Where

You Choose To Stand

On The Veracity Of The LORD

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

Without Jesus

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

You're Done

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

Love, Joe