Sign in to follow this  
misaleigh

New to the forum , but not to Christianity

Joined this site to talk about God because it is one of my most favorite hobbies & I love to learn as much as I can about Him & anything having to do with Him. Hope to meet some new people & make some friends with other believers in Christ & strengthen my faith until I can do what Jesus said a believer would be able to do & heal the sick ! I want that faith & I'm determined to make unbelievers BELIEVE ! God bless.

hi misaleigh, welcome to worthy.

Joined this site to talk about God because it is one of my most favorite hobbies & I love to learn as much as I can about Him & anything having to do with Him. Hope to meet some new people & make some friends with other believers in Christ & strengthen my faith until I can do what Jesus said a believer would be able to do & heal the sick ! I want that faith & I'm determined to make unbelievers BELIEVE ! God bless.

Welcome to Worthy! Hope you grow in your walk with the Lord, point others to Christ, and find good fellowship here. :thumbsup:

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the site. What other hobbies do you have? What do you like to do for fun?

Welcome again!

God bless,

GE

Welcome to Worthy.