angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

This is a Bible devotion from W.Glyn Evans ,it really spoke to me and I want to share it with all of you,this is something we all should apply to our daily living,to be more focussed on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

The earth is not our home,we're only passing through,

John 4:14:

You do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

I will  try to be less earthly and more heavenly in my attitude. 

Worldliness is being earthbound,a substitution of the heavenly for the here and now.

Earthiness is expressed in many ways ,such as time,place,property,money and pleasure.

I cannot free myself physically from these restraints,but I must do so spiritually. 

The Bible tells me I must live in the heavenlies,where Christ is now seated at the right hand of God. Col.3:1.

This means a substitution of heaven's ways for earth 's ways.

Concerning time ,I must be heavenly minded ,not earthly minded.

My daily life involves the clock and the more I bind myself to it,the less I follow the heavenly schedule.

The only clock Jesus paid attention to was the clock of His Father's will.John 9:4 This must be my clock.

If I am rigid with a schedule ,fussy about being late ,worried because I have wasted time,anxious for a certain moment to arrive ,distressed because I have missed my plane,I am not yielding to my Father's time table.

I must press on to the place where "time shall be no more".

If I am occupied with time,it means something in my spirit is amiss.

The person who is absolutely at peace pays no attention to time.

Jesus said"My time is not yet come:but your time is always ready John 7:6

Jesus had no schedule,He just did His Father's will as it was impressed upon Him,but his friends were schedule bound.

I am constantly faced with an alternative,shall I obey God or the clock?

To do the latter is to be locked in to earthiness,a quality Jesus never manifested.

Idleness is not a matter here,for God will never means idleness .

When I deeply abide in Jesus ,time will cease to be ,just as really as if I were already in heaven.

Teach us to number our days,that we may present to thee a heart of wisdom. Ps:90:12

Colossions 3 :

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.  For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.  When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My comrade, you are very correct here. There are three main spirits that occupies the mind of every living man; ie Ur spiritual person, and two other rival spiritual- counselors; [GAL.5: 16-25] at the right hand-side of the JUST- sits the ambassador of LIGHT which constrains every believer to be heavenly conscious at all times; but lucider's angel is the voice within: which be-clouds the conscience of man, unto disobedience, with the cares of this life and the deceitfulness of Earthly riches. For the fact that the CHILDREN OF SALVATION are very few; This is why the in-ordinate chase for money, power, fame and various lusts of the flesh are the main endeavours of man; relegating matters of eternal importanceto the background!!!

My dear, remain a blessed light of hope: wherever you are.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Herald

Welcome to Worthy......Praise & Glory to God.....I beg to differ but there is only One that is the Counselor & that is the Holy Spirit,the One that Jesus has sent to Counsel & Comfort us to impart Wisdom & Understanding & to reveal Gods timeless Truth.....we walk in spirit & in truth when we submit to Jesus without reservation.......as far as the fallen angel lucifer he does not occupy the mind of every living man ,he is not omnipotent,omniscient nor is he omnipresent,therefore he cannot be in more than one place at one time....................there are many ,many demons & the enemy does roam about like a lion seeking who he may devour but we put on the full armor of God,resist the devil & he will flee......we are Gods property,the enemy has no legal right to touch what belongs to God & when he comes against us we stand on our position of Victory by Authority of Christ Jesus

This is not to say the enemy cannot whisper lies& deceit but by discernment of the Holy Spirit we quickly recognize the insedious works of the enemy & speak Gods Truth,Worthy is the Lamb of God ,we are covered by His Blood(We are more than conquerors in Christ)

With love in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Blessings Herald

Welcome to Worthy......Praise & Glory to God.....I beg to differ but there is only One that is the Counselor & that is the Holy Spirit,the One that Jesus has sent to Counsel & Comfort us to impart Wisdom & Understanding & to reveal Gods timeless Truth.....we walk in spirit & in truth when we submit to Jesus without reservation.......as far as the fallen angel lucifer he does not occupy the mind of every living man ,he is not omnipotent,omniscient nor is he omnipresent,therefore he cannot be in more than one place at one time....................there are many ,many demons & the enemy does roam about like a lion seeking who he may devour but we put on the full armor of God,resist the devil & he will flee......we are Gods property,the enemy has no legal right to touch what belongs to God & when he comes against us we stand on our position of Victory by Authority of Christ Jesus

This is not to say the enemy cannot whisper lies& deceit but by discernment of the Holy Spirit we quickly recognize the insedious works of the enemy & speak Gods Truth,Worthy is the Lamb of God ,we are covered by His Blood(We are more than conquerors in Christ)

With love in Christ-Kwik

My sweet sister you are right on mark.  Amen and Amen!!