IGNORED

Your favorite non musical (earthy) sounds

Guest DRS81

Guest AFlameOfFire

Hi Flame,

I'm so glad you like your soda's and that they turn out so well,I don't drink any carbonated stuff so I don't think it's something I would enjoy ,I'm sure it would taste good cold when it's a warm day :)

Can your write the steps down how you make it?

My milk kefir is gone completely,I had it for 1 1/2 years and I'm done with it and will buy it in the store :)

You bailed out of it huh? And they eat ALOT and theres no way Im feeding them all my good milk (which I can use for recipes) so they can turn it into yuck milk (lol)

They arent refined recipes or anything, because as you know I just recieved them and so I am experimenting with them yet. And you know,  I dont drink soda (save my recent infatuation with root beer) I am an ice tea drinker (which has me thinking Kombucha would be more up my alley), but I was doing that one for my husband who likes black chery soda.  I thought it would be nice if I could mimic the black cherry (naturally) trying to avoid a tank for fizz verses doing it without one (like you can for root beer) using yeast. But root beers flavouring must overwhelm the presense of yeast or something, I dont know because you still smell the yeast, thats not too appealing, so thats what I am now is looking at how to get rid of that by doing it again. (Different yeast, different amount, more flavor?) Like what adjustments need to be made? I dont know.

Might be better to look up Kefir soda, or making soda over at yout tube, because I havent started "creating my own" individual recipes I am just picking over some of the recipes over there really.

Sure cant blame you with ceasing with it, I recall feeding my sanfrancisco sour dough starter and it was a flour hog and I started getting tired of feeding it, so I ended up dehydrating that culture and had frozen it for a later time when I would start making bread again. But I am ready to to pull that out again. Its good to experiment and learn from these things, give them a try, but  keep your starters.  I sure hope I can get that one up and running and I could send you some of that too, thats some good bread starter.

And by the way I just tasted the gingerale recipe a second ago and that was awful, way too much ginger and no fizz whatsoever, I dont know what happened there. I just chucked that one (you dont want that recipe) lol

And I love the sound of the ocean too, is there a soul on earth who doesnt?