Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lyds+sjmom

Newbie with a question

22 posts in this topic

Hello, brothers and sisters! I've been a believer for only about 5 months, am married with 2 children, and contain so much joy in Him! The biggest reason I originally started searching for a forum is my search for some biblical and personal advice from sound minds. I enjoy having conversations with other believers about the joy of Christ, but most of them look at me strangely and change the subject. The ones I do converse with love it, but it's such a few. I'm not being argumentative or rude, so what is the deal?!! When I ask questions to knowledgeable believers, they treat it like a job. Am I confused? Thanks!

Welcome to worthy. I think you will find folks here more than willing to answer questions. Sometimes the answer is even right lol. 

Welcome to Worthy. 

Good to see you are using chat  :thumbsup:

Welcome to worthy. I think you will find folks here more than willing to answer questions. Sometimes the answer is even right lol. 

LOL, this was a hoot, and I want to welcome lyds and mom too!!  I am new, just a couple days on the forum.  In my opinion (and I've checked out many) you found the forum with some christians that really walk the talk:) Glad you are here!! Denise, a sister in Christ

Welcome to Worthy - I do hope that you find the site what you seek and enjoy the discussions. God bless you in your walk with Jesus!! Keep looking up!

hello and welcome to worthy.

Hello, brothers and sisters! I've been a believer for only about 5 months, am married with 2 children, and contain so much joy in Him! The biggest reason I originally started searching for a forum is my search for some biblical and personal advice from sound minds. I enjoy having conversations with other believers about the joy of Christ, but most of them look at me strangely and change the subject. The ones I do converse with love it, but it's such a few. I'm not being argumentative or rude, so what is the deal?!! When I ask questions to knowledgeable believers, they treat it like a job. Am I confused? Thanks!

Hi lyds :mgcheerful: It is nice to have you with us on Worthy.Well,I don't know how many sound minds you are going to find :happyhappy: .Bring on the questions we will do our best to answer them.When I first became a Christian I had tons of questions.

Hi Lyds!  So, let's talk!  Looking forward to sharing with you!  Welcome, and God bless you :)