• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1979

If God loved me so much why didn't He help my marriage? Why when I needed Him the most did he turn His back on me?

~

The Devil

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

Does Not Heal

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:17-18

Nor Did He Create Marriage

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. Proverbs 18:22

So Trust

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15

For With God

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. Psalms 30:10-12

All Things Are Possible

Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. Genesis 18:14

Praying~!

THATS AWESOME!

We all make choices in our lives without asking God for guidance. Even if we receive guidance we choose to ignore it because of our own desires. When we realize our errors we blame God for not intervening to help us. You are not alone we all do it though not necessarily in marriage. Before you married did you ask for guidance? Did you listen to His voice speaking to your heart? If the answer was not what you wanted to hear did you ignore it? Jesus does not control our choices or our will - we are free to live our lives. As Christians, we need to search the scriptures and not just for answers to suit our desires and to pray and follow His leading. 

God may be wanting you to turn to Him and depend on Him in your marriage but you cannot blame Him for turning His back on your marriage - did you? It takes 2 in a marriage. If it is a Christian marriage there are 5 - husband, wife, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. How many were really in your marriage -2 or 5? Was it a marriage in which you listened and shared or did you each go your way? You are very ambiguous in your OP.

You cant let the enemies voice be louder that the Holy Spirits voice...

If God loved me so much why didn't He help my marriage? Why when I needed Him the most did he turn His back on me?

God NEVER turns His back on His children...sometimes our prayers arent always answered in out time but in His time..Its difficult but the reward always outshines the battle

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/01/1975

I joined Worthy in December and although you posted this 2 years ago, I thought I should respond. Hope you feel God's presence strongly in your life now:)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I'm not married but I'm not mad at God and I don't ask God to send me a wife. In my prayers I simply ask him to give me all the gifts spiritual or physical to serve him better. For some Christian God wants him to marry some he doesn't. I would first make sure your saved and not in sin. The Lord answer's no prayer if your not. Second when you pray do you pray as if he already answer it? You better the Bible says to pray as if you already receive it. He won't answer you unless you truly believe he will do it. Last point I feel it's absolutely critical to marry a saved person for obvious reasons.