Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jennifer Wall

Hi Everyone

18 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone here,

I am Jennifer from USA. I am a catholic. I am looking forward to know more about the religion. I hope I will get new things here and will increase my knowledge here.

Thanks

God Bless you.

Good morning and welcome to Worthy!!!

hello and welcome to worthy.

Hello Everyone here,

I am Jennifer from USA. I am a catholic. I am looking forward to know more about the religion. I hope I will get new things here and will increase my knowledge here.

Thanks

God Bless you.

Do you mean our faith?  Ours is not a religion, it's a relationship.We have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ as our savior and Lord.  We are so glad to have you here Jennifer.  We also have a chat room that you can come into and ask questions and get one on one answers.  I'm sure you will like it here.  We have a lot of great people.  Again Jennifer welcome!

Hello Everyone here,

Thanks

God Bless you.

Hi Jennifer,welcome to worthy board:)

Blessings Jennifer,

Welcome to Worthy,we are all joined together by the unity of our faith in the knowledge of our Lord & Savior ,Christ Jesus,,,,,,,,,you will love all the wonderful people here,so glad you have joined us-God bless you!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Welcome to Worthy Jennifer Wall!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!! :)

God bless you!!!

Welcome to Worthy forums Jennifer! :cool: