• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  430
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,205
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Anne2 said:

The relationship between male and female is alone that which produces offspring. To recognize that is not necessarily Christian, nor religious. It is naturally true. Equal responsibility to one another, and the children produced, naturally. Gay persons do not naturally do this. The adoption process can be made equal, in ability to have children. But that is granted through adoption, not marriage. Marriage determines fatherhood, and both parents are legally responsible. This responsibility can be taken through adoption as well. So marriage between two people of the same sex can be attained in "other" ways.

Rights for homosexuals should never violate rights of others. Money for education, and freedom of association, could have allowed for the two to live under the constitutions freedoms, without effecting the other.

I'm sorry, I'm confused.... What do you mean by money for education....... ?.......................

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.51

2 hours ago, believeinHim said:

I'm sorry, I'm confused.... What do you mean by money for education....... ?.......................

Rights of parents are infringed through the education system, so let the money to that end follow the child. Basic academic standards can be set k-12, and leave it at that.

Edited by Anne2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  430
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,205
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

4 hours ago, Anne2 said:

Rights of parents are infringed through the education system, so let the money to that end follow the child. Basic academic standards can be set k-12, and leave it at that.

:thumbs_up::41: