• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Silviawing....

I certainly would never judge an entire race of people from the few interactions I have had nor on any isolated incident that involved any particular race,its just unreasonable.One of my dearest friends growing up was Chinese,he & his family were from Canton.....he & I visited his country together & I was met with genuine hospitality and found the Chinese people that I met to be warm,kind,gracious, loving and they seem to have very strong family ties & great respect for their elderly............Though the beautiful landscape is much different than Italy...I felt very much at home because of all the family values,traditions & customs that are held in high regard like with Italian families..........

There is good & bad in all shapes,sizes & colors.........I pray for an outpouring of Gods Holy Spirit in all of China,that they may know Jesus                                                                                                   With love-in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I've never met a Chinese man who beat his wife, dressed like somebody who lived in the Seventh century, and sent his kids outside wearing suicide-vests. So yes, by and large they're alright.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1957

I've been all around this old world..and people are people wherever you go...and we all need Jesus.

As far as the Chinese...the vast majority that I have met are good, honest, hard working people. :biggrin2:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

What’s y opinion about Chinese

some days ago the event happened in a church of  San Francisco(the Chinese sold the foods got from church)really make me feel shame,and even feel guilty

I heard that the Chinese has the very bad reputation in the other countries bcs the doings of disgrace.

So would y pls tell me y real feeling about Chinese

Pls do not hesitate to tell me y really feeling,I can bear any blame.i just want to know the real image of Chinese.

Silvia,

I have had several friends who are Chinese, and find my Chinese friends to be very good friends, and hard working.

One of the major differences in approach to business comes from the people I know who were raised initially on mainland China and then immigrated to the U.S. To learn good business strategy, they had studied the 'Art of War' by  Sun Tzu. That study included a study of various successful war strategies. This does result in a different outlook on successful leaders in business, and can result in differences in the business community. One of my aquaintances who is from mainland China, recommended the 'Art of War' to me, but I have not read the book.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

some days ago the event happened in a church of  San Francisco(the Chinese sold the foods got from church)really make me feel shame,and even feel guilty

I heard that the Chinese has the very bad reputation in the other countries bcs the doings of disgrace.

Pls do not hesitate to tell me y really feeling,I can bear any blame.i just want to know the real image of Chinese.

Silvia,

I have had several friends who are Chinese, and find my Chinese friends to be very good friends, and hard working.

One of the major differences in approach to business comes from the people I know who were raised initially on mainland China and then immigrated to the U.S. To learn good business strategy, they had studied the 'Art of War' by  Sun Tzu. That study included a study of various successful war strategies. This does result in a different outlook on successful leaders in business, and can result in differences in the business community. One of my aquaintances who is from mainland China, recommended the 'Art of War' to me, but I have not read the book.   

i strongly recommend y to read,very good book,i love this book very much ,too

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

but why i heard that in the other countries,the chinese come from main land china has very bad reputation

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Chinese immigrants helped build Hoover Dam.  They have helped build this country from the ground up, they are as American as any other.

If we are speaking about the Chinese in China, well, that's a country that is getting too big to feed itself.  It also needs more energy than it can produce.  Eventually something will give and China will have to expand its territory, I have no idea what direction that will be.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Chinese immigrants helped build Hoover Dam.  They have helped build this country from the ground up, they are as American as any other.

If we are speaking about the Chinese in China, well, that's a country that is getting too big to feed itself.  It also needs more energy than it can produce.  Eventually something will give and China will have to expand its territory, I have no idea what direction that will be.

Idaho

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Silvia,

i strongly recommend y to read,very good book,i love this book very much ,too

I have the book. It was written by Sun Tzu over 2000 years ago and as already pointed out, is still used by some businesses. It is sometimes studied by the modern military too, although some of the strategies are a tad out-of-date.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

but why i heard that in the other countries,the chinese come from main land china has very bad reputation

Perhaps they are misinformed then. Because I have not heard anything bad.