IGNORED

Is myspace/soundcloud/youtube going out of style?

Guest DRS81

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Soundcloud is pretty cool, you can download individual songs that you've done and have people comment on it. Groovy.

oh wow really, i will have to check it out, i always have songs i listen to and usually go to youtube, and other songs i just download on cd to listen in my car stereo.

Soundcloud is pretty cool, you can download individual songs that you've done and have people comment on it. Groovy.

oh wow really, i will have to check it out, i always have songs i listen to and usually go to youtube, and other songs i just download on cd to listen in my car stereo.

No I mean like songs you perform as an artist. I think it's just for artists only. But I don't care for it myself. I myself don't like the internet in general, haha.

I think even Facebook is going to decline soon. People are fed up with it and with the allegations that they are being spied on. As for Myspace it really was "my" space, just a page where you could brag about yourself and show everybody just how important you are - well Facebook is like that too!

The only thing I use FB for anymore is to keep up with family and friends.  I used to argue with liberals on there, but I got tired of wasting time doing that, and would feel dirty after the conversation.  There are no moderators to keep things clean, so the profanity is rampant. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1971

I agree that everyone wants to be an atrist nowadays. I use Youtube and Spotify a lot. Spotify allows me to find great artists via their "related" link. Some of my favorite bands are still undiscovered here in America. One doesn't even have a record label. It's certainly a new era in music!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I use photobucket

Http://sam.evans.org

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone...

I am very new to the internet and computers period so I have no clue about the rise & fall of any of these things.I don't have any interest in talking to people from the past,family & friends know my address & phone number and can easily text to keep in touch so I don't even get the whole face book thing?Friends have directed me to You Tube & it seems like a safe enough place to view videos without having to worry about downloading malware so I don't think it will be going away anytime soon......I have no clue what the other things are "My Space",Sound Cloud",PhotoBucket,Spotify & if its not about "the Bible" or Praising & Glorifying God it just has no appeal to me

With love,in Christ-Kwik