IGNORED

"I a Woman was Worthy to see the LORD"

Benobi1

I have to take it with a grain of salt.  I do believe God could speak to someone as this woman claims he did to her, but I have no way to verify it.  I wish the lady who had the experience had come forth and posted it herself, and allowed us to ask her follow up questions. 

Thanks for posting this Benobi.  I am undecided about it, but I appreciate your posting it so we have a chance to decide for ourselves.  Don't be too discouraged over the harsh comments made by some.  We have to look at the evidence and decide for ourselves what we believe to be true, in light of scripture. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

As I read through this account I have questions arise in my heart from my own experiences with dreams and visions I so wish I could ask the person that had these experiences. For instance, in one place it talks about hell, and the person was afraid. But the word of God says he doesn't give us a spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind. I have seen things in dreams and visions that should have produced fear in me but didn't because the peace of the Lord was with me.  I believe the Lord can visit someone in a dream or vision. For his purpose and glory. However, why would he except in cases of personal instruction, personal need or divine will. I guess the place where I stumble with this is, how is this not about the person receiving the visitations instead of Christ? Maybe with English not being the first language the translation is bad, the meaning and point is getting lost. But this I know for certain, all things must point to Jesus Christ and to him only. That is not what I receive from reading this. It seems to scream for us to look at the person. That we should pay heed to them and there message because Jesus said so. I guess my last question would be, How does any of this point us to Christ alone?

Firestormx  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Benobi..

I do not know this lady of 80yrs & I don't doubt that she had these dreams ,I cannot say anything about what she perceives them to be & I think her intentions are probably good,& so perhaps you could tell her to just spread the Gospel......Gods Word does tell us that the prophet must use discernment in who ,what & when to appropriate the Word He is given....with love & for the building up of the church.......a true prophet will only look to Glorify God ( paraphrased I Cor 14:3-4) & of course to have the confirmation of 2  or 3

Thank you for sharing with us & keeping your promise to your friend.......God bless her & you also

With love in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Second, the statement  "Satan is the evil one that snatches  the souls of GODs children."  This directly contradicts what Jesus makes perfectly clear, no one can snatch His sheep from God's hand.

John 10:28 "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

A true prophet of God is never wrong, and will never contradict scripture, much less the very words of Jesus.

This ^^^

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Done, Benobi1 promised he would publish it and he has honored his promise.

But now it's time to put it out to pasture...