Space and Time

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Based on the premise that the spiritual world operates in what we would call other dimensions but also accepting that spirits need a vessel, human or otherwise to express themselves in, the question is: does this space and time have any impact on the spirits mobility?

We know that there will be a 'time' when we will move back into eternity but while we are in this loop is 'space and time' a factor?

Thinking about this Mars-One mission, if it were possible to 'pull it off' would there be any such thing as a 'ride along affect' spiritually speaking or is that just a juvenile thought?

I have heard it said that in crossing the speed of light it would move into another dimension?

Demonstrated in the spirit realm's ability to move through objects.

I would be interested in what you have to say about it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Based on the premise that the spiritual world operates in what we would call other dimensions but also accepting that spirits need a vessel, human or otherwise to express themselves in, the question is: does this space and time have any impact on the spirits mobility?

We know that there will be a 'time' when we will move back into eternity but while we are in this loop is 'space and time' a factor?

Thinking about this Mars-One mission, if it were possible to 'pull it off' would there be any such thing as a 'ride along affect' spiritually speaking or is that just a juvenile thought?

I have heard it said that in crossing the speed of light it would move into another dimension?

That is an interesting thought.But I do not know.I know God does. :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

I tend to think God is 'above' the created order, and spacetime is created by God.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

From what we read in the Gospels, after Jesus rose, He had the ability to appear and disappear - whatever that means.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

some time ago I bought an "M" string theory physics book and the reading is fascinating.....   the math is way over my head (haven't had calculus since 1969) but the possibilities in the upper dimensions are remarkable.   Example is that in the fifth dimension, as I understand it, things can be in two places at the same time and in the same place at two different times.    by the time you get into the upper dimensions where God would exist, something can be virtually everywhere at the same time and/or somewhere in all times.

From what I understand about the theory what we know about God's capabilities is just normal.

And as for time, it's not that there is eternity, it's that there is no time at all.   yesterday, today and tomorrow is all the same......   thus God knows what decisions we will make next year......   assuming we will be here next year.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

some time ago I bought an "M" string theory physics book and the reading is fascinating.....   the math is way over my head (haven't had calculus since 1969) but the possibilities in the upper dimensions are remarkable.   Example is that in the fifth dimension, as I understand it, things can be in two places at the same time and in the same place at two different times.    by the time you get into the upper dimensions where God would exist, something can be virtually everywhere at the same time and/or somewhere in all times.

From what I understand about the theory what we know about God's capabilities is just normal.

And as for time, it's not that there is eternity, it's that there is no time at all.   yesterday, today and tomorrow is all the same......   thus God knows what decisions we will make next year......   assuming we will be here next year.

What do you mean?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Now THAT is a book I would read; it actually makes total sense to me. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What do you mean?

That "M" string theoretical physics explains to me how some of God's attributes exist.....