• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You may not post YouTube links on the forums except on the video forum where they will be looked at for content first.

Any post with a YouTube link or video will be automatically deleted.

Very Sorry, I did not know that.

No sweat. it's just that we have had experience of links on YouTube videos that lead "elsewhere" if you get what I mean.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

So, one has to wonder if Dr Ross is correct, what would that do to the YEC model?  Would that put an end to all YEC talk or would there be an explanation that fits the YEC model?

It's not Ross vs. YEC.  It's Ross vs. the Bible's clear and unambiguous claim that the flood covered every square inch of land on the earth.

I am referring to the OP's mention of fossils on the moon, not the flood.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

I am undecided right now on the full extent of the flood, I had always assumed it covered the whole globe, but the more one studies it the less clear that comes.

A short video from RTB....http://www.reasons.org/videos/noah-s-flood

actually Hugh Ross argues for "worldwide" flood.  If you are going to make fun of someone, at least get your facts correct.

Hugh Ross - Bachelors of Science in Physics, Masters and PHD in Astrophysics.

Ken Ham   -  Bachelor of Applied Science

Not really a fair fight is it.

:thumbsup:

Hugh Ross - Bachelors Of Science In Physics, Masters And PHD In Astrophysics

(Astrophysics - How Did The Universe Originate And Evolve

To Produce The Galaxies, Stars, And Planets

We See Today?)

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:4

Ken Ham   -  Bachelor Of Applied Science

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

Not Really A Fair Fight

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

Is It

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

I am undecided right now on the full extent of the flood, I had always assumed it covered the whole globe, but the more one studies it the less clear that comes.

A short video from RTB....http://www.reasons.org/videos/noah-s-flood

~

A Short Message From The LORD

Through His Servant

Moses

And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Genesis 7:18-19

Guest shiloh357

The Bible is clear that only eight people survived the flood on earth and that all of the families of earth came from that one family of Noah.  The Bible clearly states that the only animals who survived were those on the ark. Were the flood only regional, human beings would simply have moved outside the locale of the flood. 

If  Bible is wrong about the food being global then why take two of EVERY kind of animal on the ark?  Animals would have simply fled the flood looking for dry land and higher ground. 

The Bible says that the flood covered the tops of the mountains.  For a flood of that magnitude to be regional or limited to a particular part of the earth would impose impossible hydraulic forces on water and give us a regional or local flood that would look rather egg-shaped if viewed from outside the alleged flood locale.