jst5

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Grammys are meanliness awards.  As are the Oscars.  They are awards that entertainers give to each other.  If all of America got a vote, the award might actually mean something.

You do all have a vote!

And look what you got, an Obama!

Is that like a grammy???  :cool2:

No...that one, was more like a whammy.....

I can joke ~  I don't live there....

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I didn't say they weren't doing his work, I just said they weren't conjuring him.

You're right and I agree.

I think what I was trying to say was, that although their 'witchcratf' may have just been a little joke, it's rather telling that in a show that criticises the Bible they're still quite happy to bring in pagan symbolism.

You see, they may criticise Christianity under the pretence that it's all based on some outdated superstition but they never feel the need to apply the same logic to any other customs or beliefs that take their fancy. It's a subtle way of trying to remove the Bible from their World but still keep in any other religions that they feel happy with. It appeals to their vanity because the Bible tells them things that they don't like to hear, but witchcraft, wicca etc. can always be anything that you want it to be, and if you wish to satisfy your lustful urges, witchcraft isn't going to go against it.

So because they are creating religion to suit themselves, as you've already said, they were indeed worshiping themselves.

Nevertheless, it's all directed behind the scenes by Satan.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

There was a particularly annoying line sung by Macklemore:

“America the brave still fears what we don’t know.

we paraphrase a book written 3,500 years ago.”

This was clearly a criticism of the Bible. So  even though I only saw a tiny bit of the Grammys, I still managed to get homosexuality, witchcraft and Christian-bashing thrown in my face. The whole shenanigans appeared to be have been authored by Satan himself!

By the way, if you're familiar with the expression "Satan has all the best music", I can confirm that he doesn't. The music was terrible as well.

He could have at least done the research to get the number right!

What's a couple of thousand years here and there to a non-believer?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone!

I still cannot stop laughing from Bother Fez 's posts(love you Fez)!!!

,aqhhhh Its good to laugh....Praise the Lord!

Personally,from where I have been.......I do not even want those unGodly tones & whatnot in the atmosphere......"as for me & my house,we serve the Lord"   I already know what they are up to(did that been there ,no thanks)they are doing the same thing they have been doing since they were cast out of heaven..................there is nothing new under the sun!

LOL.....Whats a grammy & why is it evil to watch.......I love it,that is exactly how I pray my grand daughter responds when she grows up                                                                                           With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I didn't say they weren't doing his work, I just said they weren't conjuring him.

I think what I was trying to say was, that although their 'witchcratf' may have just been a little joke, it's rather telling that in a show that criticises the Bible they're still quite happy to bring in pagan symbolism.

You see, they may criticise Christianity under the pretence that it's all based on some outdated superstition but they never feel the need to apply the same logic to any other customs or beliefs that take their fancy. It's a subtle way of trying to remove the Bible from their World but still keep in any other religions that they feel happy with. It appeals to their vanity because the Bible tells them things that they don't like to hear, but witchcraft, wicca etc. can always be anything that you want it to be, and if you wish to satisfy your lustful urges, witchcraft isn't going to go against it.

So because they are creating religion to suit themselves, as you've already said, they were indeed worshiping themselves.

Nevertheless, it's all directed behind the scenes by Satan.

Nothing new under the sun, given the choice, most people will choose to worship the creation and not the Creator.

I guess, all we can do is laugh at, or cry for the world.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Nevertheless, it's all directed behind the scenes by Sata

Humm,   I kind of wish I had seen it now, for I wouldn't put it past them to actually include rituals that might actually be doing some conjuring to bring up dark powers for some project...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  29

The only part I watched was... Ringo Starr/Paul McCartney (it took a lot of surfing back and forth)...but hey...that was a history making moment for me. I love the Beatles...

Anyway...

Todd Starnes reports...

Christian singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys. She tweeted the following: "We left the Grammy's early. I've many thoughts, most of which are probably better left inside my head. But I'll say this: I've never been more honored to sing about Jesus and for Jesus. And I've never been more sure of the path I've chosen."

Former Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron tweeted that the Grammys "seem to be really demonic?? Looks like there is a lot of evil in the world."

If you ever get the chance to see the "Liverpool Legends" don't miss it.      George Harris's sister searched the world over for 4 guys that look, sound and play as did the Beatles and to go to one of their concerts is like watching the Beatles without the 5,000 screaming teenagers screaming around.

Other One, thanks I will check it out. Hopefully I will find it and have something interesting to watch this week end.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

just thought youd all find this interesting 

http://toprightnews.com/?p=1052

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

just thought youd all find this interesting 

http://toprightnews.com/?p=1052

Actually, that was a misrepresentation of Natalie Grant.

She wrote a response to that article on her FB page: Click here for full quote

She did not appreciate someone claiming her reason for leaving early.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

it wasnt actually-that article, never said that natalie said she left because of those performances in fact this was what it said: “We left the Grammy’s early. I’ve many thoughts, most of which are probably better left inside my head. But I’ll say this: I’ve never been more honored to sing about Jesus and for Jesus. And I’ve never been more sure of the path I’ve chosen.” 

which is exactly word for word, what she said in her facebook page. The article, is speculating-and I think accuratly, on why. Natalie grant has always shown tremendous faith-I can't imagine that performance, along with the same sex marriages NOT bothering her. I think shes keeping quiet on the reasons to try and avoid the controversy and battle that Phil Robertson experienced for standing up for his beliefs, which I can certainly understand. While I think we need people who can stand and fight-like Phil did, but we need those to encourage, and everyone fits different roles-Natalie doesn't strike me as a fighter, and a battle might actually affect her witness.

anyway, while the title maybe misleading-the article is not. it said what she said-but then went on to speculate why.